Notices
Want to Buy Want to Trade/Want to Buy

WTB: Greddy Turbo for GSR

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2001, 02:31 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Greddy Turbo for GSR

Hi, I would like to buy a greddy turbo (used) for my 97GSR. I live in Oregon so that general region is preferred (cost me less to get it shipped from closer states). I'm thinking California, Utah, and Washington

Of course, If anyone has one or knows anyone that is selling one. Contact me at Rick_Veritech@yahoo.com

I need one ASAP

[Modified by Rick_Hunter, 11:33 PM 6/25/2001]
Old 06-25-2001, 10:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: WTB: Greddy Turbo for GSR (Rick_Hunter)

I am willing to part my Greddy kit. It is on my 97 GSR right now. I will sell the entire kit which includes turbo (TDO5-18G), manifold, intercooler pipes, Large front mount Greddy intercooler (type 24), injectors, downpipe, etc. I mean this will be the entire kit. I am running w/slicks 12.5 with full interior minus spare tire. It has been run on but the kit is in very good condition. I have spent 2700 on the kit and 900 on the FMIC. Willing to part for 2700 and you pay for shipping. This kit is perfect and I would like to keep it but I am working on a civic right now 2 hit low 11 or 10's so need the cash. Itz still in my car so if you want it I must dismantle my car to do so, but willing to do so if your willing to pay the price. You will be getting the kit for what I go it for plus with a intercooler. Let me know.