Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

Immaculate Mazda RX7 Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 08:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wrecked Mazda RX7 Convertible

i have a one owner immaculate 1988 mazda rx7 convertible with 89k miles on it, it was just recently involved in an accident and will be sold with a salvage title. The vehicle is located in western kentucky, and i prefer to sell the car "as is" whole instead of parting out. Damage from the accident involves damage to the lower rear portion of the driver's door and the quarter panel. Also, damage to the rear suspension, and sub frame. Two wheels on the driver's side are damaged and will need replacement, as well as the tires. The vehicle has been garaged 15 of the 18 years we have owned the vehicle. All oil changes were made exactly every 3k miles. The engine and transmission are as strong if not strong since day one. Only mods are high flow air intake and Corksport cat back exhaust. The factory cd player has been put back in but is not hooked up. Speakers have all been replaced with kenwood door woofers, and polk two ways in the dash. The engine does not leak oil, or smoke other than the usual when started. It will be sold with a salvage title issued by the state of kentucky. asking $1500obo

This car has been my baby for quite some time and I just recently moved and started a new job and have no time to repair it.
visit http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i19/kypatel/ for pics

email me at krishant.patel@gmail.com if you have any questionsW

Modified by krishant at 9:42 PM 7/22/2006
Old 07-22-2006, 06:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Wrecked Mazda RX7 Convertible (krishant)

bump to the top