Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

MD FS/FT MIATA! Looking for a CRX, A wrecked ep3 or RSX

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT MIATA! Looking for a CRX, A wrecked ep3 or RSX

I go this miata in a trade.. looking to get back into another FWD... I would really like a RSX or ep3 Car thats totaled that still has a engine and trans for my rex swap.. but i also love crx's.. any way..

Miata:
The miata was rebuilt at about 170k miles on it. Every moving part was replaced besides the piston heads. They said that they looked fine. I have only put about a few thousand on it, because i don't daily drive it. I just drive it on the weekends, to car meets and the beach ect. New clutch was put in with the Engine rebuild. I have not a single problem with the car other than the slave cylinder and thats only because it hasn't been cold until recently and the rubber gaskets on the Slave cylinder shrink when its cold. Im not saying that they always leak in winter but if its time for a new one...you'll generally know in winter. I have bought Race land coil overs for it and they only have about 3-4k miles on it. I bought the front lip, and the M2 exhaust. The m2 is a HKS high power rep. it looks and sounds just like the HKS one. looks sexy and sounds great. You know about the cage. i bought the wheels but they will need tires eventually. But i am raising the car up a little before I give it to you( if you dont want me to i wont) because if you throw the stock wheels back on, i would hate to camber the new tires. Everyone i know loves this car. I would have kept it stock but i love a slammed miata and I also wanted to make it a little manlier. I have bought NRG racing seats. I do drive the car at least once a week. So i couldnt justify spending $1300 on Recaro seats that are going to rip eventually from me getting in and out so often and i dont track the car so why would i really need them. The Nrg's are very comfortable. I drove it to Oc a good amount in the late summer. I actually too the stock rails off of the stock seats and used that to mount to the NRG seats. So the seats literally bolt in in and out with the stock rails. I mean i havent done anything to motor except change the oil. It still has the stock air box and such, i literally just put exhaust on it. It has f1 style mirrors. The inside in great condition. everything works. Radio, heat, PS, Ac everything is still there. The stock seats had a rip in it(same place as hondas, right on the driver left side) but i still have them and will give them with the car. It has a chalkboard hood on it now, but i also have a hood that is the same color of the car. there was no way i was painting a color matched hood to do a chalkboard one. So it has 2 hoods also.

The Bad:
There is only one picture i have of the rust that i have attached. The other side of the car has rust in the same spot, but it has only bubbled. It has not busted the metal or left a hole. you cant really see it, i sent a picture of the passenger side as well. The paint on the rear bumper is chipping (you can kinda see on the picture of the exhaust.). The Rear window also has a rip. It a little chili when i came back to the car at night and it had cracked when i put it down. and a small mark on the passenger door. The out side really isnt that bad. Its the two rust spots and the bumper, I was going to cut it out and weld in a new piece of sheet metal, but i never got around to it.

the last picture is of the passenger side rust and dent in the door. I believe this ( http://www.pbcautomotive.com/index.html ) i believe this was the shop, but im not sure i really cant remember. but ill see if i can find this guys number.

Call/text
443 988 8068
Attached Images