Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

2004 Nissan (I know not a honda) 350z for sale. - Race/Street Car - Awesome!!!

Old 12-01-2006, 03:46 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Nissan (I know not a honda) 350z for sale. - Race/Street Car - Awesome!!!

Well,

For some of you whom are wondering, when I sold the RWD Integra I bought another RWD vehicle.... and now it is for sale!

All the particulars are below in the post.

Oh, and I know this is not a WTB(want to buy) post... but if you have a super clean low mileage 1st gen integra 87-89 or an 81-84 civic hatch - please email me at ppihctyper@hotmail.com!
Greetings,

I am selling my personal vehicle, which also happens to be the vehicle we used at Braille Auto for racing and demo/show events.

The vehicle is currently listed on ebay, but is for sale for $21,500 at any time. Please read all the information listed below and if you have any questions, or if you would like to purchase the vehicle, please contact me personally (not at the office) via my personal email ppihctyper@hotmail.com.
For payment of the vehicle I can work with the buyer on shipping, payments (credit cards accepted) and other goodies (vehicle set up). I cannot nor can the company offer financing as we are not a car dealer or a dealer of used vehicles.

You may also call me on my personal cell phone at 941.650.8948. Please leave a message if I do not answer (it sometimes will transfer back to the company voice mail system).

Nissan
04 Nissan 350Z Touring Track Edition EVO STi 240sx RX 8

Miles: 21000 Doors: 2 doors or more
Transmission: Manual Interior: Black
Year: 2004
Warranty: No VIN Number: JN1AZ34D34T164276
Get the Vehicle History Report
Title: Other Exterior: White
Condition: Used Inspection: --
Engine: 6 CYLINDER 3.5 LITER
Fuel Type: Gasoline

Standard Equipment:
LEATHER POWER DOOR LOCKS POWER MIRRORS CRUISE CONTROL
AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL POWER STEERING ABS KEYLESS ENTRY
BOSE AM/FM RADIO W/ CASSTTE AND CD POWER WINDOWS Front Engine Rear Drive
POWER SEAT DRIVER AIR BAG 6 CYLINDER 3.5 LITER

PLEASE NOTE: ALL DECALS AND GRAPHICS ARE SIMPLY STICKERS ON THIS VEHICLE – INCLUDING THE LARGE PRINTED BATTERY ON THE HOOD. WE CAN REMOVE ALL DECALS PRIOR TO DELIVERY OF VEHICLE UPON COMPLETION OF PAYMENT AND AT THE BUYER'S REQUEST.

Please email: sales@brailleauto.com with buying questions. You may call our sales line at 941.312.5047 – you may receive the voice mail during holiday weekend. But, please leave a message.

This auction is for 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Model equipped with a 2005 350Z “Track” 300hp motor and transmission. The vehicle has 21,000 miles on it and the motor and transmission have less than 8,000 miles of use.

- thanks to the donator of this photo!

Braille Auto Development built this Nissan 350Z for a Demonstration event at the 2006 St. Petersburg Indy Car Race and other demo events including the New Jersey round of the SCCA Formula D series.

The uniqueness of this vehicle is that it can be used for car shows, racing or street use. The car has all the creature comforts of a street car, with all the safety requirements to go racing! The car is also built in a clean manner that it would easily win car shows.

The Braille Auto Development 350Z is still equipped with all the factory goodies including the “Touring” edition Bose stereo with 6-Disc CD changer and the Bose noise canceling tape player. The car is equipped with the factory Air Conditioning, power windows, steering and keyless entry. It even has the factory home-link transmitter in the rearview mirror!

For racing the car is equipped with a full SCCA Pro Racing cage (bolt-in for removal) and all the safety requirements to run SCCA, NASA, FIA and many other sanctioning bodies.

<U>Check out all the goodies this vehicle includes:

</U>

ENGINE / TRANSMISSION:
  • 300HP Track Edition Motor & Transmission (6 speed)
  • Skunk2 Intake Manifold Spacer – adds 5-10hp
  • Upgraded Air Filter – Adds 5hp
  • Upgraded Exhaust Downpipes – Adds 5 hp
  • Braille Modified Muffler Delete – Also includes Stock Muffler
  • Braille Auto Development Lightweight Battery

CHASSIS / SUSPENSION
  • D2 Racing Full Aluminum Body Coil-Over Suspension – 14 Way Adjustable- 14kg front 12kg rear springs
  • Battle Version Adjustable Camber Links
WHEELS / TIRES
  • 4 Chrome ADR 18 inch multi-spoke Aluminum Racing Wheels 18 x 8.5 front, 18 x 9 rear. Please all wheels were used for racing.
  • 2 RUFF Racing Wheels 18 x 9.5 inch.- Rear use only.
  • 2 Factory Nissan 350Z Touring Wheels 18 x 8.5 inch aluminum. – these wheels have significant scuffs and damage and were used as a spare set for practice events.
  • 2 Falken Azenis Tires 615 tires front
  • 2 Falken Tires rear
  • If auction reached NADA Trade-in value ($23,800) we will include a new set of tires. Falken 245/40 18" Tires.
INTERIOR

6 – Point SCCA PRO racing Roll Cage. Not Welded to Chassis for Removal if necessary.
Braille / Recaro Leather/Suede FIA Racing Seat
Factory Passenger Seat
Sparco 6-point Racing Belts (set of 2)
MOMO Suede Steering Wheel and Factory Hub – Also included is Factory Steering Wheel (sans airbag)
Leather Factory Shift **** – not pictured
BOSE Premium Sound System
The Door Panels and other interior items are included with the vehicle, but not shown in the photos. Also all interior pieces are available to place vehicle back to stock, but there may be some additonal cost.

EXTERIOR

Pikes Peak White Exterior Color
Intense Power Nissan 350Z Front Lip - Black
Braille Carbon Fiber Mirrors
Braille Auto Development and Sponsor Decals – Removable if requested prior to delivery of vehicle.
There is some small damage to the front left bumper as seen in the photos. The left rear taillight also has a small crack in it. Please look at photos.

IF YOU WISH TO BID ON THIS VEHICLE PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

PAYMENT FOR VEHICLE:

This vehicle is registered in the State of Florida with a special title designation that may make financing of the vehicle difficult depending on your source of funds. Credit unions and other financial institutions will finance this vehicle. You may need to use the pictures of the vehicle without the graphics to obtain financing for this vehicle.

The price of the vehicle will be the ending auction price. If you would like an estimate of the selling price, please refer to the NADA retail and trade-in value listed below. The price of the vehicle will exceed the Average Trade-In Value listed below ($23,800), but may not reach the Retail Price ($26,950) listed by the NADA Value. This is a great opportunity to by a vehicle already equipped with over $6,500 in upgrades for FREE (the average price of a stock car)!

November 22, 2006
NADA PRICING

Average Trade-In
Average Retail

Base Price
$22,625
$25,725

Mileage - 21,000 miles
$850
$850

Options

Bose Stereo System (Std. SL, Touring)
$325
$375

TOTAL PRICE
$23,800
$26,950*

DEPOSIT FOR SECURING VEHICLE

A non-refundable deposit of $1000.00 is due within 2 days of the close of the auction. The funds must be sent directly using a credit card or wire transfer. Please call our sales line at 941.312.5047 for payment of deposit. 50% of the final value will be due within 7 days. The final amount will be due prior to shipping or delivery of vehicle.

PICK UP OF VEHICLE

The vehicle is titled, registered and insured in the State of Florida. We are located in Sarasota, FL 34237. You may come pick up the vehicle and drive it to wherever you want once the bill of sale and title has been transferred into your (the buyer) name.

SHIPPING

We also can arrange delivery of the vehicle in the Southeastern United States (Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Louisiana for a flat fee of $650.00. All other states should be less than $900 for a vehicle transporter. International sales will need to arrange shipping quotes and transportation arrangements prior to the close of the auction. Once again our ship from Address is Sarasota, FL 34237. We can arrange to have the vehicle delivered to a local port for a small fee.

Please Note:

This vehicle is built for competition or street use. This 350Z has a Florida Special Construction Title that is labeled as, “assembled from parts”. The title is labeled was labeled “assembled from parts” when the vehicle was upgraded from a “Touring” Trim model and engine to a newer 2005 350Z “Track” model engine and transmission from another vehicle. This vehicle may require special financing and insurance. Please check your local laws before bidding. Some items usually associated with trim levels discussed may not be present on this vehicle and additional items from other trim models may be included but not mentioned.

To Recap: The vehicle is a 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring Model. The chassis VIN number is JN1AZ34D34T164276 and a Florida Assigned VIN Number FLA58189. The Motor and Transmission are sourced from vehicles with different VIN Numbers.

Old 12-01-2006, 07:14 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2004 Nissan (I know not a honda) 350z for sale. - Race/Street Car - Awesome!!! (ppihctyper)

WOW FORGOT TO PUT THE EBAY LINK FOR THE CAR - ONLY 15,000 RIGHT NOW!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...QrdZ1