Price
$550 for all

Contact information
punk_5k8r@hotmail

Is the item new or used
Used

-----------------------------------------------------
Product description

i have for sale is a VIRGIN PRB ecu that i was going to use for KPRO. I was going to fix the kpro ecu shown below. I came across a better deal on a V3 so i will no longer need it either.

Also for sale is my hybrid racing Interior harness. This worked well when i picked up and drove from dallas my donor K integra. i believe is a version 1. i ended with buying the newest version out now

I ended up parting out the integra and keeping the K swap parts. When i swapped everything in my car, my car wouldnt start, had no fuel. about a month later i notice there was corrision in the ECU and the Harness. So i have no idea how this happen being that i had just drove the car a month before.AFTER buying new ecu and new harness my fuel worked (but i also had changed out my interior chassis harness from and auto to manual ) so not sure what had caused my fuel to no prime

THIS harness and kpro im selling is for someone that is willing to take the time and fix it. The bad Ecu can be sent to HONDATA with the good ecu and they can swap out the kpro to the new ecu. i believe the cost for that was roughly $150.

The harness is also for someone that knows how to work with wiring. What can be done is cut the plug and solder another one back to it or clean the corrision.

i wouldnt recomend to use the harness on a your good ecu with outtaking care of the corrosion first.

here u can see how the corrision is visible
also the 02 sensors wiring are damaged

the ecus

top VIRGIN
bottom kpro

left VIRGIN never open until today
right KPRO

VIRGIN

KPRO

i will sell seperate if i have buyers
stock prb $300
harness eg/dc $150
kpro $200

i also think that the ecu and harness already had the corrosion when i bought the integra. i believe that it still had good contact being that previous seller probably had never taken it apart ever, until i took them apart from each other its when it lost its contact.
Old 05-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 02-04 RSX ecu // 02-04 kpro // hybrid racing eg/dc harness NEEDS FIXING

Sold stock prb
Sold kpro prb

Harness still for sale