Notices
Tech / Misc Tech topics that don't seem to go elsewhere.

accord 07 cruise control w/audio w/navi not working

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 01:41 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon5 accord 07 cruise control w/audio w/navi not working

Hello all,
I have searched for a post similar to mine and only found 1 regarding a 05 accord regarding cruise control not working but without navi and audio I believe.

I have a 2007 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with navigation and audio on the steering wheel. When I go to push the button to turn on the cruise control it does light up, but when I release the button it turns off. I am pretty sure the button is broke. My question is can I only replace the cruise control module on the right side of the steering wheel only? or do I have to replace the audio piece on the left side as well (are they one piece connected with a wire or wires)? I am hoping the cruise control module will come off as I have viewed on some videos on youtube, but they weren't really clear if there's was navi and audio although I did see one with the audio module on the left, but I think it was an 03 accord. If so does anyone know the exact part number I would need and hopefully a how to video if have to replace both the audio on the left side and the cruise control module on the right side of the steering wheel?

thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Cody