Notices
Southwest Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah

Anybody from utah. let meet up.

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 07:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (tWixT)

Sorry dude, you'd be hard pressed to get many people close to SLC to go down to happy valley. I'm about as far north from Murray as you are south. It sucks, but sometimes you just gotta make a sacrifice for the HT.
Old 01-16-2005, 07:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (Ibiza)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ibiza &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sorry dude, you'd be hard pressed to get many people close to SLC to go down to happy valley. I'm about as far north from Murray as you are south. It sucks, but sometimes you just gotta make a sacrifice for the HT.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Happy Valley mormons 0wnZ j00 fo0!

Happy Valley owns themselves, no starbucks anywhere ahaha

well just give me a date and directions and we'll see what we can do
Old 01-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

May might be a little chilly still, wont it?
Old 01-16-2005, 09:54 PM

Default Re: (my_slow_civic)

Nah, May's usually pretty good. Utah weather is wierd, we could get a real warm spring, who knows, you just never can tell ahead of time
Old 01-16-2005, 10:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Ibiza)

sorry Ibiza, all those d blocks are long gone. they were all the motors that i blew up and we just tossed them in his backyard.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:46 AM

Default Re: (my_slow_civic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by my_slow_civic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">May might be a little chilly still, wont it?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Shouldnt be too bad down in the valley, but if you are up the canyon, your ******* might get a little hard.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ibiza &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sorry dude, you'd be hard pressed to get many people close to SLC to go down to happy valley. I'm about as far north from Murray as you are south. It sucks, but sometimes you just gotta make a sacrifice for the HT.</TD></TR></TABLE>

if you live that far north where do u live? im in bountiful, that would put you in like farmington or centerville?
Old 01-17-2005, 09:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (bernie'sb16crx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bernie’sb16crx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

if you live that far north where do u live? im in bountiful, that would put you in like farmington or centerville?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I bought my car up in centerville Well I assume from the weather lately it will be warm enough in May. I've never been to one of these but it sounds like I should bring some parts if somebody wants em no?
Old 01-17-2005, 10:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (tWixT)

ive never been to one eigther.

edit: what all do u have?
Old 01-17-2005, 11:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yea we are most likely gonna hve a little parts swap meet, bring all the **** you arent gonna use and sell it to for cheap to your fellow HT members. i have some stuff layin around that i will bring up. and i so suckered lee into helping MUHAHAHAHA. i bead blasted that mani lee, looks alright now, 4 cracks and counting haha.
Old 01-17-2005, 02:20 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bernie’sb16crx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

if you live that far north where do u live? im in bountiful, that would put you in like farmington or centerville?</TD></TR></TABLE>

what part of bountiful do you live in? i'm over on 1300 east, kind of by oak hills elementary.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:21 PM

Did you say farmington? Bingo!! Sorry dude, I don't really have any prizes to give away, unless you like cherry chapstick.

Anyway, just off the top of my head, how does March 5 sound to everone for just a little mini meet? Or are you guys thinking sooner? The real meet will have to wait til late May or June though.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:50 PM

Fer sheezie. texnteg and I are planning on mid June for the big meet with burgers and such, but Mar. 5 sounds decent. mabey even a tad later.

dude, my old gf lived in farmington...
Old 01-17-2005, 09:05 PM

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (stockredej1)

AIM - tlink112

I'm in draper.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (veggiemaster)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by veggiemaster &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Fer sheezie. texnteg and I are planning on mid June for the big meet with burgers and such, but Mar. 5 sounds decent. mabey even a tad later.

dude, my old gf lived in farmington...</TD></TR></TABLE>

any suggestions on dates then? I just opened up my calendar and pointed to the date.

what was you old gf's name?
Old 01-18-2005, 06:48 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ibiza &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">any suggestions on dates then? I just opened up my calendar and pointed to the date.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Heh, well, the 5th seems good, or even the week after, like the 12th or the 13th. I dont know if any of you care, but Sundays are usually good for me and most of the time its less crowded than on saturdays. But whatever.

As far as the summer meet goes, I was personally thinking like 2nd week in June or something like that. Assuming that it fits in with everyones schedules. Let me know what would be the best for that.

And Ibiza, her name was Misty.

EDIT: BTW, anyone posting here go to the U of U? I know that Texnteg and myself do, but that would be fawkin cool to have a H-T lunch in the union.

Modified by veggiemaster at 12:13 PM 1/18/2005
Old 01-18-2005, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (Mar_DC2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mar_DC2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

what part of bountiful do you live in? i'm over on 1300 east, kind of by oak hills elementary.</TD></TR></TABLE>

im on main street right by the ford dealer ship
Old 01-18-2005, 11:43 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by veggiemaster &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

EDIT: BTW, anyone posting here go to the U of U? I know that Texnteg and myself do, but that would be fawkin cool to have a H-T lunch in the union.

Modified by veggiemaster at 12:13 PM 1/18/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Veg, I go to the U. I'm takin' a pretty light load this semester though, so I'm not up there a ton. MWF 8:30-10:30. I'm down for lunch some time. When are you up there?
Old 01-18-2005, 11:55 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ibiza &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey Veg, I go to the U. I'm takin' a pretty light load this semester though, so I'm not up there a ton. MWF 8:30-10:30. I'm down for lunch some time. When are you up there?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sweet. Im up there MW- 7:30 - 8:30 then have a break until 10:45 Then on Tues, i have a break at the same time, and on thurs, im done at 8:30. So... Looks like im free when you have class, then when you are free, I have class.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wtf dude!! you're making me help YOU plan a meet again. damn....
and then you have the ***** to say i can eat lunch with people. ****...

wtf did i do to you to deserve that ****??

suck it brendan

anyways, if we do a meet on a saturday in march, can we make it the afternoon? i am already taking off a lot of saturdays in march and feb for various school and church reasons.
don't forget about spring break falling from the 13th to 17th of march.

oh yeah, my school schedule is MWF 9:30-10:30 TH 10:30-3:30
and various crap in between.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bernie’sb16crx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">im on main street right by the ford dealer ship</TD></TR></TABLE>

lucky bastard, i'd be over there all the time drooling over a new truck or one of those stangs. veggiemaster called me a ***** because i like some fords.

edit: for all those who may not know of me, i am a jackass and i was joking to veggiemaster above. my guidance counselor aka "mr. quackass" says i shouldn't do that, yet he said it is important to share my feelings with people. since i can't afford to pay him, i give his hot wife serious pleasure, the kind he can't give her. it works out.

edit again: i was joking about the above. i don't have a counselor and i don't do his wife. but that would be some funny **** if i did.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:26 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by veggiemaster &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">BTW, anyone posting here go to the U of U? I know that Texnteg and myself do, but that would be fawkin cool to have a H-T lunch in the union.

Modified by veggiemaster at 12:13 PM 1/18/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

i just stopped going there this semester, actually. no major + bad grades = SLCC
Old 01-18-2005, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (Mar_DC2)

hahaha i had no idea ibiza was you lee!!! this is sean..... tehe. thats hilarious... early march sounds good...
Old 01-18-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (teknikEG6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by teknikEG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hahaha i had no idea ibiza was you lee!!! this is sean..... tehe. thats hilarious... early march sounds good... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Of course it's me. I knew who you were. And I think you f'ed up my 3rd gear, cuz now it won't stay in gear. J/K....kinda.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TEXNTEG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
edit again: i was joking about the above. i don't have a counselor and i don't do his wife. but that would be some funny **** if i did.</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol, I love how you just write whatever is coming to mind at the moment. I've messed up a lot of perfectly good papers that way.

btw, I'm all about the afternoon thing, be it a sat or sun, I don't do mornings...they kick my ***.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (teknikEG6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by teknikEG6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hahaha i had no idea ibiza was you lee!!! this is sean..... tehe. thats hilarious... early march sounds good... </TD></TR></TABLE>

hey sean, its dusty i dont know if you remember me, red coupe like lees, good to see you on here to.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Anybody from utah. let meet up. (stockredej1)

hey, i just put up a picture post of my car, let me know what you guys think

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1120143

Quick Reply: Anybody from utah. let meet up.