Default F/S 98+ INTEGRA REAR BUMPER SO CAL.. BUCKET SEATS ALSO

sup i have integra rear bumper silver color for 4 door. SOLD

then i have universal buckets black with grey middle both for 200 OBO

seat brackets for integra for bucket seats SOLD

seats new. no pics located in so cal. 626 area

Modified by hahayournotfunny at 8:17 PM 4/23/2006
Old 04-11-2006, 09:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: F/S 98+ INTEGRA REAR BUMPER SO CAL.. BUCKET SEATS ALSO (hahayournotfunny)

o yea i also got red color front extreme body kit for 94-97 integ 50 dollars or bes offer
Old 04-11-2006, 09:16 PM

Default Re: F/S 98+ INTEGRA REAR BUMPER SO CAL.. BUCKET SEATS ALSO (hahayournotfunny)

good seller
Old 04-11-2006, 09:51 PM

100 dollar? back bumper?
Old 04-11-2006, 09:58 PM

Default Re: F/S 98+ INTEGRA REAR BUMPER SO CAL.. BUCKET SEATS ALSO (IntegraDriver)

thanks guys if u want to take it message me
Old 04-12-2006, 09:02 PM

check yoru pm and let me noe bro.
Old 04-13-2006, 04:49 PM

check pm
Old 04-13-2006, 10:34 PM

check pm.
Old 04-14-2006, 04:57 PM

Default Re: F/S 98+ INTEGRA REAR BUMPER SO CAL.. BUCKET SEATS ALSO (trick_db)

bump this bumper pending
Old 04-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

pmed..
Old 04-14-2006, 07:13 PM

rear bumper sold
Old 04-14-2006, 10:31 PM

this ***** is sad .. scamming ***** and ****. dont ever buy from him again.

Modified by trick_db at 3:46 PM 4/15/2006
Old 04-15-2006, 04:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by trick_db &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this ***** is sad .. scamming ***** and ****. dont ever buy from him again.

Modified by trick_db at 3:46 PM 4/15/2006</TD></TR></TABLE>

to that!
Old 04-15-2006, 06:14 PM

Default Re: F/S 98+ INTEGRA REAR BUMPER SO CAL.. BUCKET SEATS ALSO (4play4dr)

they think im a scammer.. o wells bump to this i need to get the rest out
Old 04-15-2006, 06:55 PM

all i got to say is HOW DO U SCAM SOME ONE WHEN THEY CAME BY TO PICK IT UP IN PERSON THEMSELVES I DIDNT SHIP IT to them?? not only that THEY LOOOK AT IT BEFORE they bought IT? i dont know if they looked through it completly but they did see it before they bought it. on top of that i posted it for 150 OBO but i sold it to them for 100... tell me now is that a good deal or not for upgrading to a 98+ bumper? not only that i asked him before he took it, i was like u want it it? he said yea and the bumper was just there on the floor for them to look at.. when they got here i wasnt even like trying hurry and shove it into thier car just so they can leave. there was light. i mean if the bumper was all scartched up fucked up tiwsted bent and all that **** i would understand all the hating if i told them there was only a scratch but it wasnt even like that. PLUS one of them told me they "dont care if there is scratches on it and **** "cuase he was going to repaint it any ways".. so basically i dunno whats up with all the hating man. and i dunno whats up with tryin to make me look like a scammer..

this was the message he said to me after they brought it back to thier place and checked it out i guess.........

....."ey man.. how come you didnt tell my homboi the 98 rear was bondo up and it have like crack and ****? all you told him was fucken it one of the hole rip. you ddint tell him anything about the rear bumber got bondo and how it has like cuple line of crack? wassup with with that? you made him drive fron san diego to la just to pick up a expletive up bumper.. hommie just watch out karma is going to be a bitch watch."........

On top of that i told this guy who message me about the bumper he could of told them about it when he talked on the phone i told him there was a broken tab and some scratches, nothing really. then he told his other firend about it and his firend was the one who came by to pikc it up. remmber they saw the bumper before they bought it. and i mean if it was like they way they say it was then you wouldnt u have tooken it right people what u think? but 100 dollars thats a good deal for the bumper if it was like that or not. if i bought that bumper for 100 i would be happy with it if i was repianting it any ways rite?

any ways the bumper already sold and done with... bed experince with this sale i guess

IF U GUYS DONT WANT THE BUMPER JUST BRING IT BACK ill just give u back ur money .

my bad on this though i just read one of the messages i rote to them i said there was no scratches but then i looked at it when i was talking to them on the phone i said one brokten tab and a scartch cuase i didnt see aynthing else.. my bad on that.

but for reals if u dont want the bumper just bring it back ill give the moeny back to u

now for any one of u who read this, this is how the story went down u guys can read it and be the judge i wouldnt be supprise if they respond to this and talk **** to me.. imm just telling it like how it is.. but honestly u guys be the judge. out of all the stuff i sold on here though my self or by the help of a firend this is the first case where some one aint happy with the deal.

once again i dont know how some one can be a scammer if the other person came by, looked at it, then bought it and brought it home physcially. now if i shipped it on the under hand i would totaly understand how that would happen, but in person i dunno man u guys tell me.. UNless it was like a motor that u bought cuase there really aint no way in telling how the engine was before.. or other similiar stuff, but for a bumper u can see it from inside out nothing is covered.

any ways bump again for the other stuff i am selling

new bucket seats universal black with grey middle

and seat brackets for integra 94-01 or 92-95 civic new, when i bought it this was the description for it

Old 04-15-2006, 10:13 PM

reason why is because. i drove from sd to rosemead.. thats 2 hrs drive and i ask you whats the condition of the bumper, and you say it was dirty and basicly thats sit.. you ddint tell me the bumper was bondo up and it was crack.. reason why i saw ok was i didnt see until i got home.. what time did i pick it up? i believe it was at 8 or so and i keep on asking is anything wrong with it and you say nothing just scratches and dirt.. you didnt even tell me it was crack or nothing like that.. if you want to give me back my money **** drive to my house see how it feels like driving 4 hrs road trip and get gibs liek that. thats how i think it is

btw.. i wouldnt drive 2 hrs to pick up a 98 bumper and nowing that the bumper was hit and bondo up before.. whos gonna do that? atleast you can tell me the truth saying" o yea this bumper was bondo up before and you mite need to liek rebondo or something.. and it got like crack everywhere.. but you didnt do that.. trust me i was really mad becuase of the raining day and trafficing and all that.. and this is what i got.. but i guess if you wanna talk about it or something man.. just pm me. but thats how i feel about that bumper bro
Old 04-15-2006, 11:28 PM

straight up telling u this i did not know there was bondo on it i barley looked at the bumper it didnt fit on my car so i just put it aside. when when u called me and asked i looked at it i honestly didnt see any scratches execpt that one on the top rite and a broken tab.. i dont know what the bondy looks like cuase the bumper was painted pretty good on the out side so cant tell .. but honestly i did not see any cracks. but u still got a good deal 100 bucks ill pay 100 for that bumpre any day i would of keepted it if it was for a 2 door
Old 04-16-2006, 01:42 AM

hes a good seller... he didnt scam you... you should of asked for pictures before you came.. i try to get pictures before i go to pick up any parts.... he bought that bumper for his car which is a coupe the guy said its for a coupe but it was for a 4dr he got scammed on that but he didnt make it a big deal he just posted it forsale for what it was... i think he is a honest seller... if you think he scammed you.. and you really dont want it bring it back to him he'll refund your money... you didnt have to expletive his name up by putting he is a scammer on his thread should of settled it under PMs and if something doesnt go right then post his ***....

Old 04-16-2006, 09:59 AM

Default Re: F/S 98+ INTEGRA REAR BUMPER SO CAL.. BUCKET SEATS ALSO (IntegraDriver)

i told him to pm me to work things out but other then that i dont wanan drive back there and.. i did that already 4 hr trip or even more.. you think i did all that just for a expletive up bumper? how you gonna jump into my business when your not even there? ok then
Old 04-16-2006, 08:46 PM

any ways bump agian the rest of the stuff but the bumper still for sale
Old 04-19-2006, 11:39 PM

seat brackets sold bumper solds

seats still got them
Old 04-20-2006, 07:39 PM

front extreme bumper 70 obo or bucket seats 200 obo
Old 04-23-2006, 11:18 AM

bump
Old 05-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

pics of the bucket seats ?? very interested.........
Old 05-08-2006, 01:05 AM

Default Re: F/S 98+ INTEGRA REAR BUMPER SO CAL.. BUCKET SEATS ALSO (dc-lefty)

messaged sent