Notices
South Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas

Tuner in Dallas wanted for hire

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 02:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuner in Dallas wanted for hire

I have an 88 CRX Si I bought new. I would like to hire a qualified individual to help me finish wiring and tuning it.
88 CRX Si ED chassis OBD0
I have put in a JDM B18 non-vtec that came with RHD harness and OBD2 ECU I wasn't planning on using.
Turbo with 10psi spring
I have an OBD1 socketed P72 ECU
Ostrich 2 emulator
AEM wideband O2
GM 3 bar MAP sensor
Complete OBD1 harness and distributor
also, block guard, ARP head bolts, stage 3 clutch and lightened flywheel. compression is good.

The guy I had hired wired in the factory OBD0 harness and got it started but couldn't get it tuned using Crome. (not the full version) the ECU kept going into limp mode but wouldn't give a code.
He has had family concerns and hasn't been able to finish.
I have since bought the new OBD1 harness but I'm not sure exactly how to connect it to the factory OBD0 "intermediate" harness that goes from the shock tower through the firewall to the OBD1 ECU. I went to a salvage yard the other day and found what looks like what I think i'm looking for to plug the two together but I didn't have any tools on me at the time (was just looking at that point) Could someone advice if I am on the right trail with this solution or should I put the rewired and spliced, and kinda sad looking, OBD0 harness back in? I like to hire someone to finish this. Its been over a year putting this engine in and I'd just like to get it done. My previous engine was a D16 ZC with a similar turbo that I accidently blew up. Looking back I almost wish I would have just replaced that engine with the same one that was built. In retrospect, I could have changed that motor at the next red light. If you or someone with the abilities is interested, text me at 214-403-8148. Thank you for your consideration. Fee negotiable.

Attached Images