Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

TURBO ELEMENTS fuel cell

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 04:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: TURBO ELEMENTS fuel cell

Originally Posted by IHaveTurbos
Didn't take a ht post. I give two ***** about this site. Someone else let me know about it.
You gave enough **** to write several sentences in response, too many shop have this attitude in the Honda industry.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Some people are really too sensitive... Someone is really suppose to give a **** about a post on HT or any other site for that matter. How many companies are bashed on a daily basis on forums (some for good reason and others because no one kissed the customers ***). most of the biggest names in this industry are the biggest crooks but most still sack ride them. Tim said he has spoke to the customer and trying to make things right and the original poster said the same so everyone else should STFU and let those parties handle the issue
Old 11-14-2014, 06:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yikes
Old 11-15-2014, 03:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by BADGUYNY
Some people are really too sensitive... Someone is really suppose to give a **** about a post on HT or any other site for that matter. How many companies are bashed on a daily basis on forums (some for good reason and others because no one kissed the customers ***). most of the biggest names in this industry are the biggest crooks but most still sack ride them. Tim said he has spoke to the customer and trying to make things right and the original poster said the same so everyone else should STFU and let those parties handle the issue
Read your own post, you are really too sensitive.

You said the biggest names in the industry are crooks which may be true but I know for a fact if you ordered from a legit website, no limit, ipg, jhpusa you would not be waiting 3-6 weeks for a parts and you definitly would not have problems trying to reach them by phone, as the op has describes. This coupled with the response of the rep from turbo elements ( which is disturbing at best) shows his customer service skills are lacking and his business will probably never grow becaus of it.
Old 11-15-2014, 08:31 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by $MIKE$
Read your own post, you are really too sensitive. You said the biggest names in the industry are crooks which may be true but I know for a fact if you ordered from a legit website, no limit, ipg, jhpusa you would not be waiting 3-6 weeks for a parts and you definitly would not have problems trying to reach them by phone, as the op has describes. This coupled with the response of the rep from turbo elements ( which is disturbing at best) shows his customer service skills are lacking and his business will probably never grow becaus of it.

Lol jhp?

Those dude are ******* retarded who think their **** dont stink.

Ill never order from that shop again after the 2 times i forced myself to go in there because their local
Old 11-15-2014, 11:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Every shop has issues its how they handle those issues that matters.You had a bad experience with JHP and I have had great luck with them.Bad luck also plays a small role.Like I said before there are also customers that you can never really satisfy but when you start seeing multiple threads about the same shop in a short period of time then there is a serious issue.Once again I am not saying that is the case here.