Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

radaone! is a SCAMMER!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radaone! is a SCAMMER!!!!

well heres the story last week i bought a complete k20a2 swap from radaone1! (Raul).. i talked to him for a about a week making sure i knew everything about the swap, miles paperwork,where it came from.. he continued to tell me how he seen this motor running before he pulled it. his exact words in a PM were "again swap is in perfect running condition probal wont find one as babied as this one"..so when i took the intake manifold off i noticed a piece of metal in cylinder 3..come to find out its a broken piston ring stuck in between the valve..so then i check the exhaust side and both vlaves are bent..the crank wont even make a complete revolution he still claims that he seen the motor running and it was fine..i want either my money back or money to fix it..WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCAMMER!!

heres some pics for proof
Attached Images   

Last edited by JDM 98 GSR; 09-29-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: radaone! is a SCAMMER!!!!

i talked to him morning at 8:40am at 9:40am he signed on here and now his phone is disconnected..sent 2 PMs at 10am he signed on again at 1:27pm and still not response
Old 09-28-2010, 10:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

how did you pay?

if you paid paypal via credit card i would file a claim with your credit card company. Any other form of payment, your pretty much screwed.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

scam artists suck
Old 09-28-2010, 10:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

people are so stupid,Selling there **** and ripping people off is sick.Does no one have any integrity anymore?Best of luck getting the situation solved man,Matt.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

no i paid cash..i have his name and address
Old 09-28-2010, 10:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

aw man sorry to hear bro

you're a good seller too
Old 09-28-2010, 10:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

pics of exhaust side up ill put one of the intake side later today...thanks blueR
Old 09-28-2010, 10:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damn how sad
Old 09-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

go to his house....do you have like a bill of sale of anything showing he gaureenteed it to be in running condition? if so call police show them the paper work and get your refund or money to fix it.....hope this helps good luck
Old 09-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by honda_fan06
go to his house....do you have like a bill of sale of anything showing he gaureenteed it to be in running condition? if so call police show them the paper work and get your refund or money to fix it.....hope this helps good luck
he cant prove that he didnt damage it himself, although we know he didnt...police are not going to get involved or want to in a he said/he said. Best bet would be taking him to civil court and hoping he settles with you.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yea i guess your right was just upset wasn't thinking civil court would be your best bet sorry bout that was just venting
Old 09-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DANG SHOULD HAVE PULLED EXHAUST AND INTAKE MANI OFF BEFORE YOU BOUGHT IT. that motor look like it just took a beating. GOODLUCK
Old 09-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Dude,
That's messed up! Best bet is to prob take serve him and take him to small claims court.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:46 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

go to his house and confront him about it
Old 09-28-2010, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have PM's from him stating it was running when he pulled it from a 04 rsx type s
I have abill of sale but all it states is that he is selling to me and the price..
Old 09-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SMALL CLAIMS COURT...that is the only thing you will be able to do in this case. print off the pms take them in. you have to talk to someone i cant remember who it is...if you talk to the police about the matter they will say small claims court.

what you are going to need is
PMs
a witness is AMAZING
pictures
hell if you could bring the damn motor right to the court house
Old 09-28-2010, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

+1 on bringing the motor in, might need a, mechanic to testify on your behalf.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

RAUL...should of known... sorry bro..
Old 09-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I have pictures, 1 witness that was with me when I picked up the motor, I have all pms and texts from him and also 2 other witness when I found the bent valve.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by honda_fan06
go to his house....do you have like a bill of sale of anything showing he gaureenteed it to be in running condition? if so call police show them the paper work and get your refund or money to fix it.....hope this helps good
luck
i was with him last night when we pulled off the intake manifold and cyinder 3 is ****ed for sure on the intake side u can see the piston ring in the intake port. on the exhaust side cylinder 3 1 have is bent and the other has a broken valve guide.

the bill of sale has a picture of people, the sun, grass on it lol

Originally Posted by boogienights
he cant prove that he didnt damage it himself, although we know he didnt...police are not going to get involved or want to in a he said/he said. Best bet would be taking him to civil court and hoping he settles with you.
he claimed that the motor was perfect running engine. we cranked it over and it wouldnt even crank all the way. smh

Originally Posted by shocker911
SMALL CLAIMS COURT...that is the only thing you will be able to do in this case. print off the pms take them in. you have to talk to someone i cant remember who it is...if you talk to the police about the matter they will say small claims court.

what you are going to need is
PMs
a witness is AMAZING
pictures
hell if you could bring the damn motor right to the court house
ive dealt with alot of stuff with small claims and its such a hassle. not the seller shuts off his phone but we know where he lives. if u just look into the intake and exhaust side of the head u can deff tell the motor is ****ed up so idk why the seller said it was in perfect running condition

Originally Posted by JDM 98 GSR
I have pictures, 1 witness that was with me when I picked up the motor, I have all pms and texts from him and also 2 other witness when I found the bent valve.
nick what about the piston ring on the intake side?
Old 09-28-2010, 02:48 PM
Who the fack changed my title?!

Originally Posted by boogienights
+1 on bringing the motor in, might need a, mechanic to testify on your behalf.
it does not take a mechanic to tell you how badly f'ed up those valves are.

think timespan. it would be impossible for this guy to get the motor, swap it in, and run it then turn around and make it seem like he was hiding the fact he messed it up.

question, what car was this going into? do you have the mount swapped onto the chassis already? if not that's your argument right there.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Small claims isn't worth the hassle, I think it really depends on how much u spent on this long block if it is only the long block. I think a beating is the best bet but make sure u don't get caught or do the beating. Lol
f@$ker is dumb to sell a F up motor and the buyer knows his address. None the less sells it from his house, what a dumb a@@ scammer. World dumbest scammer. I F$@ken hate scammer esipcally dumb scammers.
Sorry to hear about this hopefully he coughs up the money or a another motor. I just had to comment.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by sh!ft
it does not take a mechanic to tell you how badly f'ed up those valves are.

think timespan. it would be impossible for this guy to get the motor, swap it in, and run it then turn around and make it seem like he was hiding the fact he messed it up.

question, what car was this going into? do you have the mount swapped onto the chassis already? if not that's your argument right there.
i can speak on bestkeptsecrets behalf he picked up the motor from the scammer drove 4 hours to pick the motor up then drove to home. he stopped by my garagae and we unloaded the motor and it sat until last night when we pulled of the IM then we found the damage.

Originally Posted by 209lsr_ly
Small claims isn't worth the hassle, I think it really depends on how much u spent on this long block if it is only the long block. I think a beating is the best bet but make sure u don't get caught or do the beating. Lol
f@$ker is dumb to sell a F up motor and the buyer knows his address. None the less sells it from his house, what a dumb a@@ scammer. World dumbest scammer. I F$@ken hate scammer esipcally dumb scammers.
Sorry to hear about this hopefully he coughs up the money or a another motor. I just had to comment.
he bought a motor and trans with shifter cables and all the harnesses.

if he wants to play around i have access to a flat bed

plus im good friends with the owner of G&J Towing in revere, ma thats right around the corner from the seller. or genaro angulo can personally pay this guy a visit
Old 09-28-2010, 03:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

some type of action is needed in this case if legit reasoning wont work. hate to say it but bust out the crowbar and get nasty if needed. ski mask work well in this case lol. no proof u did it