HMOTORSONLINE - Honda-Tech

HMOTORSONLINE

Old 06-09-2016, 02:31 PM   #1
Honda-Tech Member

Default HMOTORSONLINE

By far the worst company i've ever dealt with in regards to automotive. Read below.

I emailed them interested in purchasing some indicator lights. They responded by telling me to call them (long distance for me). Fair enough I call both numbers listed with no answer. I leave a voicemail message stating so and so. Nobody calls or e-mails me back. I proceed to e-mail and call again. No answer. After calling 8 times in a span of 4 days somebody finally answers the phone. I told them what I was looking for and they put me on hold for 10 minutes (remember, long distance). I finally give up and hang up the phone. I call again later that day to a very unprofessional sounding female who was rather rude with a "i don't give a **** about customers service" kind of attitude. I ask to speak to a manager and she gives me "he's on lunch" excuse and continues to mumble something I couldn't really comprehend so I hung up the phone.

Anyway this was my very negative experience with a pretty well known company in the automotive field. I'd think twice before dealing with this company. I was even planning on purchasing a complete swap from them. Forget it !
CroSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 06:52 PM   #2
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: HMOTORSONLINE

I dealt with Steve multiple times purchasing swaps and never had an issue.
aeros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:56 AM   #3
Honda-Tech Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeros View Post
I dealt with Steve multiple times purchasing swaps and never had an issue.
Just posting my negative experience with them.
CroSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:44 PM   #4
Honda-Tech Member

I've only used them once and it was pleasant. Sorry about your bad experience. Their prices are pretty good but shipping makes it add up.

I do think they should update and maintain their website inventory however. PITA to always have to call in.
iBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:28 AM   #5
Honda-Tech Member

I used them to get my H23 blue top. It had a bad power steering pump on it. Hmotors shipped me a replacement pump at no cost to me. I never had a problem getting a hold of them.
REX111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 03:58 PM   #6
Honda-Tech Member

thats crazy man. I've gotten a lot of things from them without issues. Sry to hear that you had a neg exp with them.
slow88crx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 06:34 PM   #7
Honda-Tech Member

I've bought tons of **** from Steve without issue. I even had him hold an order of 2 B20s because one didn't do well enough on the leakdown.

They are ultra busy and have a **** ton of inventory so you have to deal with that. It's always worth it in the end though because Steve is an amazing guy who goes out of his way to please his customers.
MOCrxHf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 05:33 PM   #8
Global Moderator

Call and ask to speak with Steve. Remember they are SUPER busy and a different time zone too.

I've dealt with them numerous times.. bought a couple motors and other misc parts from them.. ZERO issues
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 09:34 PM   #9
Honda-Tech Member

My first experience with Hmotors was good, i just bought mudflaps, this last time wasnt so pleasant, Steve wrote the wrong zip code on my parts and they were returned, so it took quite awhile to get what i needed. Also, communication is crap in my opinion, no email about order status, no tracking info provided, etc.
bks84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 04:03 PM   #10
I like to party

Odd, Hmotors has been around longer than dirt, and Steve has always been a standup guy.
2LEM1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 05:23 PM   #11
Honda-Tech Member

i vouch for steve at hmotors, great guy and great quality jdm parts! sorry about your experience.
ek9poormanr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:22 PM   #12
Honda-Tech Member

steve is a great guy and was very help ful when i bought my swap from him. i pretty sure he is gonna have alot of positive reviews on here.
hondaon18's is offline   Reply With Quote