Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Bad experience w/ Desmon aka wrx-killer-sti-eater over stealth install for my ITR.

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 07:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Bad experience w/ Desmon aka wrx-killer-sti-eater over stealth install for my ITR

Originally Posted by BoldFart16
Hey OP, sorry you didn't get your install done, but I have to defend a legit member when he gets called a scammer. My personal experience with him was a positive one. I was one of the other customers wanting the GPS at the time you wanted it. My install was delayed due to the unit not being up to par, which I understand sucks, but it's not his fault. Roll with the punches man. Seems your upset things didn't go your way. There is no need to call someone a scammer when they did not scam you. You got your refund, and regardless if there was or was not a send back fee, you still didn't get charged for it. You weren't satisfied with his service, that's fine. No need to try and cost him business because you didn't get exactly what you expected when you expected it. I came into the transaction expecting nothing but a good stealth install, and I got more than I bargained for. He let me chill and check out the rides coming in and out of the shop when I checked out of my hotel, installed my stereo, fixed my broke tweeter, and found out where I had a coolant leak. OP I'm truly sorry you couldn't get the install done, I hope wherever you do go they come close to doing as good a job as Desmon. It would be a shame to lose an ITR to thieves.

to Import Life Performance and to Desmon and Precision Mobile Soundwerks

Thanks mang.. Anyone with neg post that have no ideal or just want to beleive can suck one!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bad experience w/ Desmon aka wrx-killer-sti-eater over stealth install for my ITR

Originally Posted by wrx-killer-Sti-eater
Thanks mang.. Anyone with neg post that have no ideal or just want to beleive can suck one!
what a joke !
Old 03-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RED_90TEG
what a joke !

Why don't you post in the stickie above about a real scammer.