Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Attn: egtyperbeeotch aka papercha$e on NWP and potential buyers! Please Read!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 08:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Attn: 98 eK4 siR AKA egtyperbeeatch and potential buyers! Please Read!!!

It looks like he had messed up the threads previously and was trying to re-thread it with a bigger bolt, I've seen it done a couple of times.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Attn: 98 eK4 siR AKA egtyperbeeatch and potential buyers! Please Read!!!

i will stop now

Last edited by r.wright; 03-17-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Regardless of the situation from how it was shipped, we as sellers go out of our way to make sure its packaged & securely sealed if its an expensive item like this. There is a reason why the guy at the shipping place laughed when you originally tried shipping it inside a tubware container.
Now say you were in Jason's shoes for a sec. Imagine you spent $900 on an item that didn't come in the way you were originally shown. Say for instance the gears suddenly fail when you use it. & then you contact the seller & tell him your situation. Then he tells you to file a claim to ups because it wasn't damaged.... putting an "entire sunday paper" isn't good packaging. This shows how most sellers find an easy & cheap way to package material. I believe you'd be in this same situation if it had happen to you & most people would be on your side. J's a homie but you have to look at it in his perspective. How would you as a "seller" go out of your way to have this situation resolved? Because the longer you continue to deny all charges, he will eventually take to to civil claims & unfortunately you will lose because of all the evidence Jason has provided. I'm not taking sides, but we all would like to have this matter taken care of & delt with in a professional way
Old 03-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by EGR95
so..... anybody with a tranny?
Wtf? Where's this guy come from lol.... no tranny for sale here homeboy!
Old 03-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by EGR95
so..... anybody with a tranny?

do you want to be banned? stay on topic in here or i will not only remove your posts i will make sure you never can join the site again.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Put that foot down Ralphy!
Damn dude either being retarded or can't read.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I once try to ship a SOHC transmission out of state. The UPS guy told me that they will use a wood pallet and strap it down and ship it.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Round 2. Fight! HOW MANY ROUNDS WILL THIS MATCH HOLD?!
Old 03-17-2009, 09:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by eg6typeRbeeotch
it's not the weight of the trans that comes into play. i myself can carry a trans, but the box that it was packaged in, i had trouble, and i had asked for my homie to come with me to take it to be shipped. so your telling me that every person that delivers packages for ups is able to lift 75 lbs? i find that hard to beleive, as some drivers are females, no disrespect 2 females, but if i couldnt lift it, i'd see her having the same trouble if not moAr.

i find it odd myself, because for sure you would have to sign for the package to release it to the recipient of the item. so what your telling me is that anyone can go in somewhere and get an item that was RTS without signing for it. that makes absolutely NO SENSE WHAT-SO-EVER. that defeats the purpose of what i had paid for the insurance and signature upon delivery, and goes against the policies of the shipping carrier.
Well, everyone pretty much starts out unloading/loading so if you can't perform there you might get sent over to another part of the hub like sorting envelopes or doing the computer sort, but majority of the women there are just as capable as most of the men. But that's no longer the issue at hand, so that's all I'll add.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damaged Package Claims Process

Damaged Packages
Damage to a package can be reported by a shipper, recipient, or by UPS. After a damage inspection is performed by UPS, the shipper of record is contacted with the results. Depending on the results, the shipper can file a claim for the repair or replacement cost of the package contents up to the declared value.

The steps in a damaged package claim are as follows:
Damages

1. Damage Reported
A shipper or recipient can report a package that has been damaged during shipment. The shipper can also submit documentation in support of the claim online, or by fax or mail, at the time damage is reported. In the event that a damaged package is discovered while still in the UPS system, we will notify the shipper of record and provide details. Once damage has been reported, you can check the status of the claim online, anytime.

Note: Damage can be reported online only for packages that have an origination and destination within the United States. To report damage of international packages, contact UPS.
Report a Damaged Package
Check Claim Status
Contact UPS

2. UPS Inspects Package if Required
UPS will inspect the damaged package to determine the cause of damage and verify proper packing materials were used (in accordance with the shipping terms). UPS may inspect the package at the shipper's or receiver's site, or may collect the package for inspection at a UPS facility.

Once the UPS investigation is complete, a notification letter will be mailed or faxed to the shipper. UPS will not send inspection information to the receiver of the package.

3. Claim Authorized

* If the claim is issued, a Damage/Loss Notification claim letter will be mailed or faxed to the shipper of record; UPS will not send the claim letter to a receiver
* If the claim is not approved, UPS will notify the shipper; the shipper can contact UPS with any questions or concerns

4. UPS Reviews Documents
It is essential that the shipper supplies UPS with documentation that supports the actual repair or replacement cost of the merchandise, up to the declared value, as requested in the Damage/Loss Notification claim letter. This documentation can be provided either when the damage is first reported, or after the Damage/Loss notification is issued. Supporting documentation can include original invoices, purchase orders, or other information required by UPS.

UPS will:

* Determine the value declared, if any, for the contents of the package
* Verify that the product falls within the guidelines of the UPS terms or contract with the shipper

A UPS mailing address and fax number will be provided in the Damage/Loss Notification claim letter. In addition, instructions on how to submit supporting documentation online will be provided.

5. Claim Paid
Once the claim has been approved and UPS receives the supporting documentation identified in the claim letter, payment will be processed. The claim payment may differ from the original amount requested depending on the documentation provided. Explanation of the difference in payment amount, if any, will be printed on the check stub. Typically, claim checks are mailed to the shipper's billing address on file three to five business days after UPS receives the required documentation.

In the event the claim is not approved for payment, UPS will contact the shipper.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 03-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

that freaking sucks! ttt
Old 03-17-2009, 10:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i dont know anything bad bout this guy but dont u go by extradition or sumthing like dat also i belive??
Old 03-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow, get this handled
Old 03-17-2009, 10:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so wheres this

Once the UPS investigation is complete, a notification letter will be mailed or faxed to the shipper. UPS will not send inspection information to the receiver of the package.

and eg6typeRbeeotch probably got this

* If the claim is not approved, UPS will notify the shipper; the shipper can contact UPS with any questions or concerns

because of this

UPS will inspect the damaged package to determine the cause of damage and verify proper packing materials were used (in accordance with the shipping terms). UPS may inspect the package at the shipper's or receiver's site, or may collect the package for inspection at a UPS facility.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

There is no way in hell that that damage was done during shipping. It was sold and shipped that way. Bad business!
Old 03-17-2009, 11:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ttt for jason. most legit guy i know. pays for things in advance and very patient. i've sold a few things to him already and he's always come through. bump for a resolution.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This is why I dont do paypal...
Old 03-18-2009, 06:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by FOMULA91
so wheres this

and eg6typeRbeeotch probably got this

because of this

agreed... even though the seller went to a "store" to ship something, especially he paid for insurance on the package. The store will need his personal information just in case any of these things happen.

Or.. lets assume he gave the tranny to his buddy that works at Postal Annex to ship it for him and his buddy didnt put egtyperbeeatch information but put his own, then the claim information will be sent to his buddy.

Either way, he knows something, not trying to call out the seller. Help the man out and resolve this issue. $700 is hard earn money. Put yourself in his shoes.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:33 AM
im hench irl

::jerks::
Old 03-18-2009, 08:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dam this sucks! Thats is why i usually dont buy big items from far away. Cause if someone pulled this BS on me, i would end up spending more money to take a trip to see them...
Old 03-18-2009, 09:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by eg6typeRbeeotch
fukkk jus ban me cuz i'm not gonna sit here and go between 2 different websites to defend my name. i don't have time for that ****
let me ask you this, Mark.

do you want to get banned because its an easy way out of this situation? do you think this site is something you do not need? if you do not need this site then surrender all your FS threads and i will be glad to delete them all. pay eBay or take your chances on craigslist to sell. this is a FREE site to sell and/or to be a member is a privilege and not a right...

and to remind everybody...it's a FREE site... do not take it for granted.

or are you asking to get banned because you can easily use another AKA to sell your items on here? trust me, if i ban you, you and any IP connected to your name will be banned. oh and go ahead, join the site again w/ some other IP and if somebody sees your new name linked up to one of your 'banned' names it will be IP banned again.

okay now, so what happens to the buyer in this situation? lets say tables were turned and you were shipped a screwed up transmission whether damaged by shipping or not.. would you expect/want a refund? or would you just sit there and swallow the money?

what happens in this situation if UPS has denied the claims...

it's not your problem? it's UPS's problems? Mark, if the tranny damage was UPS's fault then UPS would of coughed up the insurance cash by now.

so all the evidence Jason(pine_aple45) has provided leads me to this conclusion:

1)you shipped the package insufficiently
2)it was damaged during shipping
3)UPS has denied the claim due to insufficient shipping

you guys all have the same excuse that UPS throws around your packages but then you guys still insist to package your items in a shitty manner

and you still have the ***** to insure it and expect something back if it was damaged? i'm sorry but the world doesn't work that way.

protect you and your customer by packing the item correctly(ie a pallet or wooden box) and then add insurance.

sorry but if UPS rules the claim out then it's your fault for not packing the item good enough to ship to Colorado therefore it is your responsibilty to make the buyer whole again.

user names DUHC, 98 ek4 sir and extradition (71.110.128.124) all joined this site using the same IP address BUT user names

eg6typerbeeotch(71.108.109.224) and extradition comes up every night on the site's multiple user name detector as having the same ip as either 1 or 2 of these members above including last night when 98 ek4 sir logged on and eg6typerbeeotch:

98 eK4 siR seems to have multiple personalities using eg6typeRbeeotch and 98 eK4 siR sharing the same computer.

Extradition seems to have multiple personalities using eg6typeRbeeotch and Extradition sharing the same computer.

eg6typeRbeeotch seems to have multiple personalities using Extradition and eg6typeRbeeotch sharing the same computer.

DUHC seems to have multiple personalities using Extradition and eg6typeRbeeotch and DUHC sharing the same computer.

remember, this doesn't prove that Mark has 4 usernames. the user names can belong to a room mate or a group of friends that hang out in the same place but the activity shows consistency which leads me to believe that these IP's are only used from this one residence(business). one thing it does show is that he may have easy access to all 4 usernames.

Last edited by r.wright; 03-18-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

so you thinks that after you shipped the item its out of your hands? its a done deal? and the rest is on the receiver? so it was my fault that i filed a claim with ups when you told me to. it was my fault that when ups wanted the tranny to inspect it for the claim i gave it to them (what other choice would i have?) if i didnt give them the tranny the claim wouldnt work correct? i told you that ups was going to pick up the tranny. you knew.

wrx-killer-sit-eater
Seller word of advice is to start a small claims in the county from were the seller lives. I can give you that information.

if you can get me that information and let me know how to go about and start a small claim i would greatly appreciate it

thanks for all the help everyone!
Old 03-18-2009, 11:43 AM
Banned

wow, so somebody checked the ip's and put the conclusion together that we use the same computer, thanks ralph for pointing that out to the ppl who are to neglegent to realize that. i AM paper cha$e, and eg6typerbeeotch, as i've stated numerous times. i had my friend selling my parts for me when i was not coming on the site, and they were sold under the 98 ek4 sir username. we do use the same computer, but we are not the same people.

reason i say "ban me" is because i now have to take the time and come on here and type out alot of rebuttle on BOTH websites. i dont go on any of these sites and type this much ever. i'm mainly on the socaL forum / classifieds, and that's it. think about it, i have 2 do twice the typing i would now since it's on both sites. when i come on here regardless, all i do is bump my threads and MAYBE a few others. totally off topic here, but whatev's.

i have so much to respond to and little time.

first off, NO the shift rod connector was in one piece when i sold it, NO there was not an oversized thread stuffed in there to rethread it, i would've tapped and dyed it, it's not a difficult task, even on the motor you could still do it. if it were an oversized bolt shoved in there, i can gaurantee that the threads would've been opened up alot more at the first thread, and pushed down more because the threads from the trans would be wrapped on each individual thread of the bolt. stop putting your two cents in and making acqusations because it's far from truth. were you in the box with the trans lol? because who know's how it was treated? there's too much to speculate about this, it wsn't broke.

I shipped the trans out how the BUYER told me to do it. whether he wants to agree with me or not, i did it how he told me. there was not just news paper in the box, there was bubble wrap as well lined in the bottom of the tupperware, that fit CORRECTLY because it was a tight fit, i responded with the sunday paper to rationalize what pineapple said, and you guys blew that out of proportion.

Another thing, that has been speculated...

"Once the UPS investigation is complete, a notification letter will be mailed or faxed to the shipper. UPS will not send inspection information to the receiver of the package."

the buyer stated that he gave the tranny to ups. so where is my letter? it was neither mailed nor faxed to me.

3. Claim Authorized

* If the claim is issued, a Damage/Loss Notification claim letter will be mailed or faxed to the shipper of record; UPS will not send the claim letter to a receiver

i still to this day am yet to receive anything from ups. i havent' gotten anything from them what so ever. as far as i know, the buyer was handling the claim, and that was the last i had heard of it until recently. i then was contacted, and hassled. why would i want to help someone who's continually hassling me? I shipped the trans, he received it, end of story.

jason, you ASKED me if i could fix the trans. funny thing cuz i specifically remember asking you if you wanted to do it, that i'd leave the casing split for you to do so, or i'd put it back together, and you mentioned that you have never worked on a trans before, and asked if i'd do it. this really has no meaning to anything that's going on, but ****, your putting on a show here lol.

your right, i did tell you to file a claim, because that's why i paid for insurance to insure your trans. I was never informed that the trans was @ postal annex, i never received any sort of letter, email, fax what have you from ups. dude i dont know what to tell you, but what is going on is lame, i agree, but what's more lame is you trying to throw me under the bus and say everything is my fault. there are bad sellers, and bad buyers, but you my friend, your a bad buyer (from my experience in dealing with you) due to your neglegence of contacting me. I already know that your gonna respond saying you called me for months. dude, i told you that i didnt have my cell phone since 12-24-08, and not ONCE did i receive a call from you ever ( a week less than 4 months from the date you received the trans) and i have records to prove it. so honestly, you lagged it out for 5 months, and then expect me to come to the rescue when it's not working for you? after i've been outta the loop and have no clue whats going on cuz i haven't heard ANYTHING? you could've contacted me to ask me if i had heard anything thru this site, but not once did you. you just let it go for 5 months before you had said anything to me about givin the trans to ups. you can sit here and tell your story on here as much as you want, but bro, you and i alone know the truth behind the bullshit that's being poured out on the site by everyone.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump for a guy I have played Xbox live with (PS he sucked jk )

But seriously get this resolved for a good guy.