Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Attn: 12secdc2 n people who are thinking about buying from him

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 11:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Attn: 12secdc2 n people who are thinking about buying from him

good time for this:
Old 03-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 03-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

pine_apple_45 - Hope everything gets figured out, and you get your money back. Even if he's claiming its UPS's fault, its as much his for shitty packaging. CYA (Cover Your ***) - I overkill everything I ship, no matter how big or small, because it better arrive the way I sent it. And ALWAY ALWAYS ALWAYS put insurance on everything over $100 in value, or if you're worried (like I always am).

Anywho, can't wait to get the mirrors from you! and hope all works out man.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well yes ups sucks but its not like we dont know that when we walk i ups to ship something. I always go the extra step to cover my *** with bubble wrap or peanuts paper or something. I shipped a 5000 printer with ups and took out insurance to cover it all. I had a ups store package the printer because they have funny rules if something is over 70 pounds. well when it gets to where it was going totaled out. ups has a insurance company they told me they have the right to refuse my claim do to packaging. well how do u win with that......
Old 03-16-2009, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn, bump for the homie.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks kory. yea i wrapped the mirrors up with bubble wrap, threw peanuts on the bottom, one mirror in, more peanuts, next mirror then packed more peanuts into the box so there is no movement and will provide a lot of cushion/ protection. will get at cha when i get home later tonite!

yea ups just straight out suck *****. the way their insurance claim works is crap. i lost 700 and a transmission.

thanks jr for the bump, and thanks everyone for the support
Old 03-16-2009, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump bump bump!
Old 03-16-2009, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by bluebomber
I've met 12secdc2 in person. I picked up a door for my Integra at his house. Super cool guy, I would vouch for him. This thread is a good example of why all packages should be insured and why UPS sucks *****. They throw all their packages around and damage things on purpose. UPS has no pride in their work, and I will never use them to ship anything. The Post Office is cheaper anyway.

Bump for a resolution though.
you shouldnt vouch for someone who lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats ur name on it now
Old 03-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for a resolution..
Old 03-16-2009, 03:41 PM
Information Leafblower

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by illfaded
you shouldnt vouch for someone who lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats ur name on it now
I'm just letting everyone know my situation with him. I have nothing to do with this transaction, so I'm not taking sides either way for this. I'm just saying I have bought from him in the past and it was a good transaction.

I don't know about this one, so I can't "put my name on it". I hope it gets resolved, that's all.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yo J, where in SoCal is he? Maybe a knockin @ the door will brighten his day....
Old 03-16-2009, 11:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump this ****!
Old 03-17-2009, 01:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks for all of the support everyone! its weird how he logs on here but doesnt respond to my pm's...but he responds to the paypal claim thing...this sucks cause i dont make a lot of money so this kinda puts my build on hold. its frustrating.

heres a thread where his friend or w.e started replying to what i had to say
http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2516613
Old 03-17-2009, 01:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

oh yea. going to take the head to a shop tomorrow to see if ANY of the valves are black nitrate valves. and have the head checked out. stay tuned
Old 03-17-2009, 02:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

here is what he posted on paypal
the head does have black nitrate valves on the intake side. the intake manifold i offered you was since you really think got such a bad deal, even though you received exactly what you ordered, i could send you the intake manifold, but then you start a claim? the only agreement i can come upon, because you will not get a full refund is that i can send you an intake manifold which i originally listed on my thread for an extra amount of money. it was not originally included which is what you were stating. this is the only resolution i can come to.

whatttt?? now he wants to charge me for the intake manifold...wtf
Old 03-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump for J.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ttttttttttt
Old 03-17-2009, 08:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Keepin this in the limelight.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well I'm not going to let my name get battered.. Why 12secdc2 is not responding i do not know... I saw the head in person. I was actually considering purchasing it. I spoke to Bisimmoto and he recommended that I use a different style of job since my build was going to be turbo. so i decided not to purchase the head.. you did not receive junk.. i remember on his thread it stated that the intake manifold was an extra 100 or something like that. he told me he did offer you insurance and you chose not to take it. yes he is a friend of mine.

*side note - so many people are saying that sellers are scammers. this becomes really frustrating because nowadays there are so many buyers trying to scam sellers. i just recently sold a STOCK 99 b16 head to some dude in ok for 320 dollars... with gsr cams and everything... the guy got it and said that it needed 180 worth of work done because the shop he took it to told him it needed this and this and this.. so he tried to stick a claim on me... so its like i would have only made 140 bucks.. i might as well have kept it.. its happening more and more now so SELLERS beware. nobody ever looks at the other side of the coin. and why do i always bump his posts? because he sells some of my stuff that i have in my garage. like my gsr sleeved block and the bare ported head i have that you keep posting on.

i vouch for him.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

WOW guy you are really hilarious. Look this is the deal You sit hear and say there is no possible way that you could have misread the post wrong, but u did. The whole reason you are asking for your money bac really is because u said you didnt see where it said only the intake side came with black nitrate valves,OOPS Thats your fault. Now your trying to say.......well you started out saying you called portflow and sent them pictures of the head and they immediately told you that the head is no good it needs to be rebuilt. The when i asked u For 1. how could they tell from the pics that the head needs to be rebuilt and 2 what was the reason for it needing to be rebuilt, u failed to respond bac to those questions. Then you come bac saying a couple days later that portflow said it wasnt there work, that they didnt do it, so when you were confronted about that after a couple days when i told you i took it to portflow to make sure it was there's and they confirmed it, you started saying, well portflow said they think its not there work, so which is it, it is or its not. cause i dont think portflow would have to think if they see there work either its theirs or its not, but im the one being fishy.
Now to the shipping Like i told him yes originally the head was suppose to ship on friday, came into some cash flow issues so i had to wait till the money hit the bac to get the money to buy supplies to package the head plus to pay for shipping, So dont sit on hear and say I lied to you i told you exactly what was going on the whole time. Anyway so once the money cleared i did exactly what i said i was goona do and shipped it to you. Supplies cost me 50bux peanuts, bubble wrap, box ect. Ok and you know what, no matter what your rite i shoulda just paid the lil extra for the insurance to avoid all of this. Anyhow so once he gets the package he immediately emails me and tells me what his package looks like and gets me pics, once i see the pics i tell him lets file a claim with ups so he can atleast get the 100 bux to cover for the damage parts and he neglected to do that or just forgot to mention it anymore.
Ok so this is my problem. Yes it is the head i sent him and yes it was exactly what i listed for sale. But no your asking me to refund you ur money back for a head that was dropped and whatever else was done to the head since you have had it. The way that head was packaged there was no way that the vtec solenoid could of got damaged. Pus i dont know if anything else could have been damaged on the head when you or ups dropped it.
I really dont know how all of this went so wrong. it went from:

The packaging was terrible(which it wasnt) refund my money--> He called portflow and they said the head needed to be rebuilt-->to portflow said its not there work-->to wait they they they "think" its not there work. like man what the hell. There should really be a post up for a BEWARE of BUYER pine_apple45 cause i feel like your trying to get over on me.

DUDE i shipped a Gsr tranny to CANADA and there was no issues with shipping at all packaged the same way your head was and shipped through the same ups. I just think you found a similar head for cheaper after you purchased this one and decided that you wanted to get your money bac.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Amen... SELLERS BEWARE...
Old 03-17-2009, 12:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow. y dont you link us to your fs thread where the head was listed along with all the parts that was going to come with it..oh wait...everythings deleted.. and now you guys are changing things around saying you were charging 100 extra for the im? wow. well what about this pm you responded to me with when i asked you about it.

"ok bout the manifold I will ship it I totally forgot bout it. and as far as the insurance there is the basic 100 dollar coverage which should cover the solenoid and bolt. plus I was pose to include a solenoid, or the cam gears, plus instead of gsr cams u have 2000 b16 cams. so I think u really made out on the head. don't u?"

a box, peanuts, and some bubble wrap came up to $50? you think i damaged the product? have you seen the box?

i didnt answer the question about why it needs to be rebuilt was cause i e-mailed portflow about it and they have not responded yet. i have given you the number to portflow to call the rep. no you dont. all you so is say that "its mind boggling why they would say that"

its funny how you guys call me a scammer, that im the one whos fishy about this. you really think i would go and ruin my rep on h-t by f**kin up a head and giving it back? i think not. you think that i didnt read the thread over and over before i bought the head to see what came with it? i like how your making up all these new things about the head cause the post was deleted so NO ONE can see the listing.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 03-17-2009, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by bluebomber
I'm just letting everyone know my situation with him. I have nothing to do with this transaction, so I'm not taking sides either way for this. I'm just saying I have bought from him in the past and it was a good transaction.

I don't know about this one, so I can't "put my name on it". I hope it gets resolved, that's all.
thats cool man! thanks for clearing that up. thats what i suspected but i wanted to see how you would respond.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

obviously you did not read the thread dude... you change your story like a girl changes panties bro... you received a sick head... deal with it