Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

_HANS

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 09:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: _HANS

The point builthatch is trying to press is that regardless of the mirrors supposedly never making it to the buyer's address Hans still sent them and that makes him not a scammer irregardless of the mirrors arriving or not. I purposely made the same point twice in that sentence in case anybody was still too stupid to get it.

Sirp your ego is getting in the way of your attempt at creating a valid argument. Nobody cares that you bought real vision mirrors, that has absolutely nothing to do with the current dispute.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off That front end looks like doodoo....second _hans is a great guy and well known in the scene community, just pay him the money
Old 12-28-2011, 06:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Free hans
Old 12-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I think if the OP can't provide any proof that hans did anything wrong this should be removed. Or switch the names in the title
Old 12-28-2011, 12:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So OP is claiming HANS is a scammer and has no evidence.

Hans appears to have sent the mirrors because theres a reciept.

OP cant back up claims of who he got the mirrors from either and isnt responding anymore.

Anyone who clicks on this thread can get the idea of who the real scammer appears to be here.

OP cant even bring solid proof of scamming into this thread, only pictures of a beat up civic with mirrors from god knows who, much less put together a decent sentence.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ive also bought tons of stuff from hans hell ive sold him stuff then bought it back from him never a problem the hole time i have known him refund should be in order this blows my mind.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:31 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk

haha you guys are awesome, thanks!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 09:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts

It's clear who the scammer is here, and it's not HANS
Old 12-29-2011, 03:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hans is not a scammer.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:00 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by ketchup!
hans is not a scammer.
listen i didnt get the mirrors so i aint paying **** iam well know on other sites n have alot of people that can bouch for me

iam the scammer but it took him almost two months to send the mirrors after i paid him n the dum *** still manage to **** up on the shipment its all good iam chilling with my real vision mirrors
Attached Images  
Old 01-28-2012, 10:13 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sirp617
listen i didnt get the mirrors so i aint paying **** iam well know on other sites n have alot of people that can bouch for me

iam the scammer but it took him almost two months to send the mirrors after i paid him n the dum *** still manage to **** up on the shipment its all good iam chilling with my real vision mirrors
way to once again ignore the questions you were asked.

enough of the warnings. you clearly are an imbecile.

goodbye.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:16 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by builthatch
way to once again ignore the questions you were asked.

enough of the warnings. you clearly are an imbecile.

goodbye.
dude wtf ur talking about
Old 01-28-2012, 10:21 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Originally Posted by sirp617
dude wtf ur talking about
i'm talking about you are banned because you are dense and, apparently, dishonest.

you ignored several questions in this thread that i asked you directly. i also PMed you to pay attention and provide answers and you couldn't...because there is (i assume) something wrong with you.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thread = WIN. Lol.

_HANS is the man!
Old 02-14-2012, 03:43 PM
MiG-21 superfan

Originally Posted by jswappedsedan
like i said im not bashing just want whats mine and the fact that he has a lot of friends on here i want to prove that im in the right for what i post and if he makes this right the i will erase everything i posted...i told him in the last email that that was the last email and i was going to take further action if i didnt get my mirrors that was in January
don't erase anything. this sub-forum is meant to document issues, good or bad.

hopefully _HANS will respond soon as he was here yesterday but he doesn't necessarily come on every day at this point.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:22 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk

yes thank you built hatch. i am not on this forum as much as i used to be so dont put me on blast because i just saw this right now.. mind yourself it is valentines day. i will be home in the morning im out with my gf at the moment and i will send you over the tracking number for evidence. i dont have it on me its at home on my desk.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:30 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

you just pmed me today. valentines day feb 14th.and put me on blast within a few hours. im not play by play on this forum i just sent you multiple pms. delete all the **** you posted now and take this to pm's.

****if you do not have a tracking number by 5pm eastern time feb 15th 2012 feel free to put me on blast but you will have it and you can stop and i will pm the moderators pics of before and after of shipping so i dont have to hear it from you anymore. delete this stuff or get ready to be put on blast or banned for posting fake information, your choice***
Old 02-14-2012, 07:48 PM
MiG-21 superfan

EVERYONE COOL THE **** DOWN. ****.

act like adults and hash this out.

please get this situation resolved...and keep me the **** out of it. this isn't ebay. everyone do the right thing and get this fixed.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:52 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

this is little kid stuff. this is more drama than mtv jersey. you dont have to post every pm we had. we never had any issue. sorry your mad i didnt pm you the minute after you messaged me (jswappedsedan) cool down. and look what i said. i honestly donthave time for this. (to check back and forth play by play i am a man of my word ) and if you read but i will post again because i can see some people have a hard time reading.

****if you do not have a tracking number by 5pm eastern time feb 15th 2012 feel free to put me on blast but you will have it and you can stop and i will pm the moderators pics of before and after of shipping so i dont have to hear it from you anymore. delete this stuff or get ready to be put on blast or banned for posting fake information, your choice***

jswappedsedan- relax man no need to make threads and do this its immature. i pmed you 4 times since you msg me and i got nothing back. take this to PM's.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:37 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

first off , none of you besides me and him know the situation so dont act like im being a tuff guy or whatever. it has nothing to do with that, its more likewhen i know im right im right but if im wrong ill accept it but i am not wrong in this but believe what you want. i am done with this forum for all these noobs on here and how this car scene went down the drain but i am a man of my word. i said by 5pm today he would have tracking, its just about 3:30pm EST and here it is. I am done with this situation. Theres tracking and insurance if theres any problems contact the USPS all the info is right BELOW!

TRACKING NUMBER USPS-03112550000235567351
Old 02-15-2012, 01:39 PM
06h
Honda-Tech Member

maybe sir was infact the victim here??
Old 02-15-2012, 01:42 PM
06h
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 93grayeg
It's clear who the scammer is here, and it's not HANS
r you sure about that?
Old 02-15-2012, 03:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

06h, you're making your self look stupid...
Make comments after reading the entire post to understand the situation...
Old 02-15-2012, 04:54 PM
MiG-21 superfan

i'm pretty disappointed in some of the attitudes here. locked until further notice.