Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Tokyo Auto Salon 1 week all expience paid Trip!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 03:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tokyo Auto Salon 2008 1 week all expience paid Trip!!!!!!!!

I am raffling off 2008 Tokyo Auto Salon All expience paid 3 day event tickets.It is located at Nippin Convention Center in Chiba-shi Japan. The trip includes roundtrip Airfare, Hotel accomidations, three day tickets to the event and all meals paid. Hotels accomidations will be provided by Hotel Sunroute Tokyo Japan. Airfare is provided by Continental airlines and a Japanese tour guide for translation. The Show begins January 11 threw the 13. Friday threw Sunday. Airline will depart Wed January 9 from your location and you will arrive in Tokyo Narita Airport January 10 at around 2pm. I will be at the airport upon your arrival and take you to the destination of the Hotel. Airplane will then depart Tuesday January 15 from Narita airport back to your location. There are 2 tickets available included in this Raffle for you and a friend. Drawing will end November 20. Raffle price is $2 dollars each, no limit per person. Apon paying for raffle you will be email a Ticket number and a contact form, so please send contact name and telephone number so we can contact you, it will need to be returned asap by email!.Drawing will be held at In4ster Performance here in Tokyo on November 25th. To purchase a Raffle ticket, please send $2 to JapantoUsa00@aol.com at Paypal.com. Email me with any questions regarding show at Jdmparts00@aol.com. This is a once in a lifetime experience you do not want to miss!!!!! Heres the link for the show below, Its HUGE!!!!!!!

Number of Tickets Sold:19

http://www.e-autosalon.net/tok....html