Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

TAKING A BREAK! SERIOUS JDM ENTHUSIAST GARAGE SALE! BRIDE/PROJECT MU/TAKATA/MIRACLE/ETC

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *UPDATED* TAKING A BREAK! SERIOUS JDM ENTHUSIAST GARAGE SALE! BRIDE/PROJECT MU/TAKATA/MIRACLE/ETC BL

Hey there everyone. I decided to put a hold on the project as I have more important things to take care of at the moment then my project. Who knows, I might just come back with a whole new project. Anyhow, I am cleaning up everything in the garage and selling a whole bunch of goodies that I never got to put on my car. All items are in flawless if not excellent condition so bid with confidence. All prices are pretty firm but I am willing to take offers. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to make a private offer. Please don't forget to include the title of what you are inquiring about as I have a bunch of stuff I am selling. I am willing to ship on buyer's expense. I can be reached @ sfstyle415@yahoo.com

So let's go down the list,

First off I have a set of discontinued black Carbon Kevlar Bride ZETA 2's

They are in immaculate condition and as some of you know, you cannot buy a set of these anymore and there are only a handful of sets here in the states. They will come with 94+ up Integra DC2 rails. These are some MUST HAVE seats for the serious enthusiast. I can work a package deal with my basically new set of Takatas for those that are interested. The seats retailed for 1600-1700 EACH when they were in production. I am looking to sell both for 2300 I also have a set DC2 rails I am selling for 200.

Our next item that would be an excellent addition with the seats are of course. They are a pair of Takata 340-R Harnnesses. They are basically new, used a couple times for shows but other then that, ya'll know what they are so I'll leave it at that. I am looking to sell the pair for SOLD

Next on my list is the infamous PROJECT MU BIG BRAKE UPGRADE KIT. This kit is meant for the 5 x 144.3 configuration and comes with huge (300*25mm
)rotors, brake pads, and 4 piston calipers. The calipers were sandblasted with the intentions of getting them polished. You will not find another set of these for sale and for all you serious JDM heads out there, ya'll know how much these retail for and the rareness of this item. I also have a JDM 5 lug conversion for sale if you need the rears. I am looking to sell this brake upgrade for SOLD

Ooooh...Project Mu

The next item in line up for grabs is my Miracle X Bar for DC2's. The bar is in super clean condition with no scratches, dings, knicks, asscracks, no anything! Bar was again only used for shows and events. I am selling my bar for SOLD..this is without the 6 month wait that I had to go through fellas...

If you love bars then you'll love this next item. It's a custom floor bar. I forgot the name of the company that makes it but I circled the pic of the bar from an Option mag and gave it to the guy to order. If you need the name I'll dig through my pile of Option mags tonight and find the name of the Co. Basically this is a universal bar (adjustable) that mounts on the floor of your passenger side of the cockpit. (I'll try to take pics of you need to know) But this is super rare polished bar that I have yet to see in the states. I am looking to sell the bar for 240

Staying on the topic of bars, my next item is a Do Luck cross bar that mounts in the back of your front seats. This helps maintain rigidness in the vehicle and is fully adjustable (although i beleive this is DC2 specific). There are copies of this bar now but why buy fake **** if you're keepin it real? Anyhow, I am looking to sell the bar for 220 or again can work out a package w/ any of the other bars I have for sale.

My next bar I have for sale is a genuine Mugen front strut tower bar. No need to go into details here as you Mugen heads know that this is a must have w/ all your other Mugen goodies. I am looking to sell this bar for 230
or can work a deal with the other bars I have for sale

Next in line to finish off the jungle gym in a car look is a 6 point rollcage from Autopower. Yeah yeah, I know Autopower isn't a "jdm" brand name but when did "being jdm" become more important then safety? anyhow, this cage is functional and has a custom bar welded and mounted on the cage for more protection. The cage is a 6 point and comes with everything you need for bolt/weld on. I am selling the cage for 360 or can work a deal with any other bars you may want to buy...

Next item up for grabs is my polished Fluidyne Radiator This will come with a slim fan. The radiator is in good condition and will fit any 94+ up Integra or Civic. I will sell it for SOLD

Next item to compliment the radiator is a blingy brand spankin new set of Greddy radiator hoses. They are spankin new with the plastic still on em but they are basically braided hoses that will fit 94+ Integras. I will sell the set for SOLD

Another JDM tidbit that is up for sale is a Top Fuel Power Neo. The way this thing works is it supposedly magnetically charging and rearranging molecules before it's mixed with the incoming air, this results in a cleaner and stronger burn therefore creating a cleaner burn and should increases horsepower and torque and supposedly increases fuel efficiency. SOLD

On to the next part...I have an authentic J's Racing Carbon fiber intake duct for the JDM DC2 front end. THis basically mounts to the stock air duct on the JDM DC bumper or if you want to get creative, can be mounted on to any of the other bumpers. SOLD

Ok, onto the next peice of carbon fiber goodness is my Carbon Fiber sunroof cover. This was originally one of the spares of Chris Rado's racecar. The piece is in awesome shape and would go perfectly with a black or carbon roof. Would add the missing touch to a carbon fiber hatch. This was also used only for shows and events. 280

Next in line is a basically new anodized Apex N1 Turbo muffler. I ran open exhaust so the muffler basically hung there. This version has a light blue tint to it and would definitely look nice on a blue car. But nevertheless, the pipe is in excellent condition with no scratches, etc. SOLD

Next in line is a full polished race manifold. Don't recall the co name but this was passed on by a close friend. The ports seems pretty nice and would be perfect with any turbo setup. 250

Next on my list of things to sell is a brand spankin new set of Hasport K series mounts for 94+ civics and Integras. This is brand new in the box! Nuff said! 430

I wasn't kidding when I said brand new in the box...if you want me to open it ..send me 430 and I will open up the box and take another picture..

Another misc item that I am selling is a AEM pulley set. Not much to say here...80 obo

Ok...onto the next rare tidbit. I am selling this brand new in the box ARC titanium shift ****. Not much to say but this came as part of the 5 month shipment plan. Haven't seen any of these at the show or any event. SOLD

Another item I have up for grabs is a JDM DC2 Gauge cluster. I managed to include the carbon bezel and the "super" jdm mini option sticker! 5 hp to the wheels! 130obo

Sorry if I'm sounding repetitive fellas but my hands are starting to tire out and my boss is walking back and forth so here goes,

Drumroll....I am selling a "Crux carbon fiber lip" for JDM DC2 front ends! I have never ever ever and ever ever seen this lip in the states. The lip is in overall good condition and will fit perfectly on any JDM DC2front bumper. I used it on my Mugen bumper (had to do some cutting..) but depends how creative you wanna get. But yes this lip is super rare so if noone wants to pay the price..I will hold onto it. 375 picked up or 410 shipped

Onto the next item...next in line is a JDM DC2 5 lug conversion. The conversion comes with everything you need. However, I only can seem to find one axle so the other you should have no problem finding one. SOLD

Ok....I am adding a few more pieces..next is some ol school pods that I am looking to get rid of. The cluster pod will come with an Apex boost gauge and an Autometer air/fuel ratio gauge...both pods 130 obo

Next are some items that I might be selling for the right price. If I get a whole bunch of lowball offers I'll just keep em for my next project.

First on the list is my FULL POLISHED APEX GTR INTERCOOLER..The intercooler will require some chopping and some slight fabrication to fit..

Next off is my FULL CUSTOM CARBON FIBER DASH AND CENTER COUNSLE..some parts were done in carbon and some in kevlar...This is FULL CARBON AND KEVLAR...I can lift the thing with my pinky so you can imagine how much this thing weighs..This would look awesome with the kevlar Brides..Rich from Weev did such a good job I might just keep it and gawk at it all day! seriously though, you gotta see it in person to appreciate. Keep in mind that a mold had to be made along with the materials..I might end up keeping this but we'll see.. SOLD

Anyways, thats all I can think of for now so send some emails if you have any questions or concerns. Again, all this stuff is in flawless if not close to new condition so make your offers accordingly. Buyers will pay for ALL shipping costs.

Modified by sexappealgsr at 3:44 PM 6/27/2005

Modified by sexappealgsr at 4:03 PM 6/29/2005

Modified by sexappealgsr at 6:57 PM 7/5/2005

Modified by sexappealgsr at 11:45 PM 7/9/2005

Modified by sexappealgsr at 5:03 PM 7/11/2005

Modified by sexappealgsr at 6:48 PM 7/20/2005

Modified by sexappealgsr at 5:54 PM 8/1/2005
Old 06-23-2005, 11:55 AM

Default Re: TAKING A BREAK! SERIOUS JDM ENTHUSIAST GARAGE SALE! BRIDE/PROJECT MU/TAKATA/MIRACLE/ETC (sexappe

Pimp
Old 06-23-2005, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: TAKING A BREAK! SERIOUS JDM ENTHUSIAST GARAGE SALE! BRIDE/PROJECT MU/TAKATA/MIRACLE/ETC (sexappe

good ****
Old 06-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

good deal on the takata's, nice stuff
Old 06-23-2005, 12:51 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

i want the takata hit me up man turboeg2@sbcglobal.net
Old 06-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (turbo eg2)

send me an email with your contact info...
Old 06-23-2005, 01:14 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (sexappealgsr)

check your email!!!!!
Old 06-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (turbo eg2)

Got it and replied!
Old 06-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by OBI 1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">good **** </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 06-23-2005, 01:52 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

check your email
Old 06-23-2005, 01:57 PM

Default Re: TAKING A BREAK! SERIOUS JDM ENTHUSIAST GARAGE SALE! BRIDE/PROJECT MU/TAKATA/MIRACLE/ETC BLINGFES

pm'd!!
Old 06-23-2005, 02:08 PM

Default Re: TAKING A BREAK! SERIOUS JDM ENTHUSIAST GARAGE SALE! BRIDE/PROJECT MU/TAKATA/MIRACLE/ETC BLINGFES

Waddup Jimmy. Gettin rid of all your stuff already? I thought you said you weren't gonna sell the miracle x bar?
Old 06-23-2005, 02:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn great prices man... bump 4 u
Old 06-23-2005, 02:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 06-23-2005, 03:05 PM

whored out
Old 06-23-2005, 03:14 PM

Bump for JDM goodies!!!
Old 06-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

RE:Waddup Jimmy. Gettin rid of all your stuff already? I thought you said you weren't gonna sell the miracle x bar?

Lol I wasn't dammit! Gotta help out a family member so blood comes before metal...I'll be back at it again

Modified by sexappealgsr at 12:46 AM 6/24/2005
Old 06-23-2005, 04:21 PM

Nice stuff! Looks like we have the same taste!
Old 06-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Great minds think alike....
Old 06-23-2005, 08:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 06-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good prices on a lot of parts....

bump for a frisco head...

i met you before through lil ed...
Old 06-23-2005, 08:46 PM
dh
Honda-Tech Member

Oh my god.
Those parts are...
JDM.
lol.
Old 06-23-2005, 08:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Keep the PM's and emails comin folks! ...holla atcho boy
Old 06-23-2005, 09:11 PM

Default Re: *UPDATED* TAKING A BREAK! SERIOUS JDM ENTHUSIAST GARAGE SALE! BRIDE/PROJECT MU/TAKATA/MIRACLE/ET

bump for my boy and pmed!
Old 06-23-2005, 09:14 PM
Trial User

Default Re: *UPDATED* TAKING A BREAK! SERIOUS JDM ENTHUSIAST GARAGE SALE! BRIDE/PROJECT MU/TAKATA/MIRACLE/ET

Quick Reply: TAKING A BREAK! SERIOUS JDM ENTHUSIAST GARAGE SALE! BRIDE/PROJECT MU/TAKATA/MIRACLE/ETC