Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Red D Dragon - BAD SELLER/Somewhat a Scammer

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 04:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red D Dragon - BAD SELLER/Somewhat a Scammer

Red D Dragon sold me some slicks with sparco rims, the sparco rim has 3 cracks that was fixed by JB Weld, who in the heck fix cracked rims with jb weld He never informed me about the rims being cracked and fixed with jb weld, sloppy job BAD SELLER and SCAMMER

Would you buy Cracked Rims that was fixed by JB Weld? whats your opinion on this?

He won't even work with me to resolve this

Modified by oxSLEEPERxo at 8:58 AM 5/26/2006
Old 05-25-2006, 04:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Red D Dragon - BAD SELLER/Somewhat a Scammer (oxSLEEPERxo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oxSLEEPERxo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Red D Dragon sold me some slicks with sparco rims, the sparco rim has 3 cracks that was fixed by JB Weld, who in the heck fix cracked rims with jb weld He never informed me about the rims being cracked and fixed with jb weld, sloppy job BAD SELLER

Would you buy Cracked Rims that was fixed by JB Weld? whats your opinion on this?

He won't even work with me to resolve this </TD></TR></TABLE>

jb weld on wheels? what a clown!
Old 05-25-2006, 07:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Did you see the wheels in person. Stand your ground man! He's either a scammer or not. No in betweens

Post some pics of the rims with the damage.

Modified by Laserjock at 11:11 AM 5/25/2006
Old 05-25-2006, 07:05 AM

Default Re: Red D Dragon - BAD SELLER/Somewhat a Scammer (Laserjock)

nah, didn't see it in person, he is from WI and i am from VA, if you say theres no in between, then i consider that he is a scammer
Old 05-25-2006, 09:14 AM

Red D Dragon
Old 05-25-2006, 09:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this thread is useless without pictures
Old 05-25-2006, 09:18 AM

Default Re: (gold_ef)

i will get some pics of it and post it up
Old 05-25-2006, 09:19 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oxSLEEPERxo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Red D Dragon </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 05-25-2006, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Red D Dragon - BAD SELLER/Somewhat a Scammer (Mr Pho King)

up, whats yall opinions on cracked wheels with jb weld used to fix it?
Old 05-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Always though Rob was a stand-up guy. I'd like to here his side.

Bump for a resolution.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:35 PM

Default Re: Red D Dragon - BAD SELLER/Somewhat a Scammer (Jeremy D. Swain)

yea, i want a resolution too, but he isn't budging and just ignoring the problem, seems like all he care is the money and don't care for the buyer
Old 05-25-2006, 03:37 PM
That's what she said!

Default Re: Red D Dragon - BAD SELLER/Somewhat a Scammer (Jeremy D. Swain)

whats goin on Rob?

btw he's always been good to me when it comes to buying/selling.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:39 PM

Default Re: Red D Dragon - BAD SELLER/Somewhat a Scammer (Dforce)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dforce &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whats goin on Rob?

btw he's always been good to me when it comes to buying/selling.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I thought he was a good seller too after reading his vouch thread before i paid him, but i guess i was wrong
Old 05-25-2006, 06:44 PM

you have no right to be calling me a scammer.... i have sold countless things ... i have sold 3 full swaps over honda-tech....5 cars, 7 sets of rims, and countless other parts.... full 5 lug conversion.... etc.... i try and keep my buyers informed on everything. First thing i told u was that the rims were in pretty rough shape.... i did not fix the rims... i bought them as is... took them to the track for one day and decided that i needed bigger slicks.. they still helped me take .7 seconds off my ET.....I have bought two sets of rims that had cracks in them... from guys on hondatech.... a set of te37's and a set of ssr's .. now these are not cheap wheels.. and the people that sold me the rims claimed they didnt know about the cracks... well i didnt go calling them scammers.. i just got them fixed.. and i didnt ask money from them.. because when u buy products its as is.....and i didnt sell u broken or cracked rims.. dont be calln me a scammer.... i bought the slicks from THEINFAMOUSKONRAD as seen in this thread

http://hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=1578141

and i used them for one track day and sold them to you for over a 100$ less... and i even took a loss in shipping.... so u have no right to be calling me a scammer......
Old 05-25-2006, 07:11 PM

Default Re: (Red D Dragon)

****, u didn't say rough condition, you said ok condition. I have saved im's for proof. if you knew about it being cracked and jb welded, you should have inform the buyer. I still consider you a scammer cause u didnt' informed me. I don't care how much items you sold on honda-tech, those can be good sales, but this sale didnt' go well, it went bad. Its your fault and i know u know that you are wrong for not informing the buyer. Who in the heck mind would buy cracked rims that was fixed by jb weld after being told by the seller cause i know i would never buy it if you told me.
Old 05-25-2006, 07:13 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Red D Dragon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have bought two sets of rims that had cracks in them... from guys on hondatech.... a set of te37's and a set of ssr's .. now these are not cheap wheels.. and the people that sold me the rims claimed they didnt know about the cracks... well i didnt go calling them scammers.. i just got them fixed.. and i didnt ask money from them.. because when u buy products its as is.....and i didnt sell u broken or cracked rims.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I bet you fixed those rims with jb weld too right
Old 05-25-2006, 07:25 PM

First off.. i bought the rims from THEINFAMOUSKONRAD and he bought them from BEE from beeyond engineering in milwaukee........ and no i didnt use JB weld to fix the SSR's or the TE's i took them to ALLoy wheel repair in appleton and had them fixed for 110$ each and i didnt get any money back from the sellers on hondatech... but i didnt go calling them scammers... now stop calling me a scammer...... because i am not a scammer.. so gtfo
Old 05-25-2006, 07:31 PM

****, if u didn't put the jb weld, you should still tell the buyer that it was cracked and was fixed with jb weld. YOU ARE STILL A SCAMMER CAUSE YOU NEVER NEVER NEVER INFORMED ME ABOUT IT and don't want to resolve this matter
Old 05-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (oxSLEEPERxo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by oxSLEEPERxo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you should still tell the buyer that it was cracked and was fixed with jb weld. YOU ARE STILL A SCAMMER CAUSE YOU NEVER NEVER NEVER INFORMED ME ABOUT IT and don't want to resolve this matter </TD></TR></TABLE>

Exactly. RED D DRAGON = SCAMMER
Old 05-25-2006, 07:58 PM

Default Re: (B2FiNiTY)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B2FiNiTY &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Exactly. RED D DRAGON = SCAMMER </TD></TR></TABLE>

see everyone is agreeing with me
Old 05-25-2006, 08:05 PM

oh god...... i am surprised B2 called me a scammer... that sorta hurts..... i am not a scammer....... so u need to stop this nonsense..... just because u are not satisfied with what u got that doesnt give u the right to call me a scammer
Old 05-25-2006, 08:09 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Red D Dragon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">oh god...... i am surprised B2 called me a scammer... that sorta hurts..... i am not a scammer....... so u need to stop this nonsense..... just because u are not satisfied with what u got that doesnt give u the right to call me a scammer</TD></TR></TABLE>

It should hurt to be called a scammer that why you should just resolve this problem and it will all go away. The reason why i am not satisfied with what i got, is because i got jipped on a rim that has 3 cracks and jb welded over it, as i stated over and over again in my previous posts.

I do have the right to call you a scammer
Old 05-25-2006, 08:14 PM

For the price i sold u the wheels and tires i pretty much gave u the rims for free... so i could have said slicks for sale.... will throw in sparco rims for free....... so u shouldnt be complaining... and u shouldnt be calling me a scammer....
Old 05-25-2006, 08:15 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Red D Dragon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">For the price i sold u the wheels and tires i pretty much gave u the rims for free... so i could have said slicks for sale.... will throw in sparco rims for free....... so u shouldnt be complaining... and u shouldnt be calling me a scammer....</TD></TR></TABLE>

****, for that price, i could have brought brand new slicks. The main reason i brought it is because of the wheels and the slicks, not just for the slicks only

Its not my fault you agreed to the price
Old 05-25-2006, 08:24 PM

how about u check the price on how much they cost new... and then make that comment......

i dont even want to argue with u anymore.

Quick Reply: Red D Dragon - BAD SELLER/Somewhat a Scammer