Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

I'm buying a new car sale.. Part Out (K20A3, K20 Trans, EK Shell, Buddy Club...) MI

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 10:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm buying a new car sale.. Part Out (K20A3, K20 Trans, EK Shell, Buddy Club...) MI

Hello again.. Another part out...

1. 1998 Honda Civic (EK Hatch) Shell

The car is a shell, very clean and rust free. But, also a theft recovery. The car can be registered and driven under a salvage title, but from what I understand if the proper things are done, the salvage title can be lifted. I also have everything including the recovery report, the initial police report, the insurance claim, and a quite a few other papers that will be needed to make the car a legal driver including the salvage title.

Here are the specs of the shell:

As far as the exterior of the car goes, it is very clean. There is no rust on it at all. The car is missing a front passenger side fender, the stock spoiler, and the front bumper. The car also has a small 1/8 inch crease(s/p) along the passenger side door all the way along the bottum of the door. I can say that it could easily be popped out, or it could be ground down and filled with Bondo, or something silimlar for the lazy. The other downfall to the outside of the car, is that the rear bumper is scraped pretty well. I would say that you would need a new rear bumper to replace it, just because it has a large number of scratches in it, that are all fairly deep. The car is the factory Civic DX Black, and for the most part is in great shape. The car could easily be driven with that paint (crease included) and still look great. All of the glass on the shell is intact, without any scratches or cracks. And of course, both the headlights, and taillights are inluded with the car.

The Interior of the car is missing quite a bit, it has a complete dark grey dash, dark grey cloth seats, and dark grey carpet. But, the car is lacking the center console, climate control, and complete rear interior. The car also only has the light grey door panels which obviously don't match the rest of the dark grey interior. The car will will also come with a factory Civic EX cluster.

The interior also has all of the sound deadening removed, I was planning on a cage, and bucket seats. But, when the oppurtunity to get a new car showed up I stopped after the sound deadening was removed.

The chasis of the car is very complete, all of the control arms, etc. are included. But, due to thief's, the car is missing it's front suspension and has Del Sol front suspension on it to make it a complete roller. The car does come with Tein Susper Street coilovers in the rear, and a Skunk 2 lower tie bar.

I'm looking for $1,800.00 Or Better Offer

2. K20A3 Motor (Long Block)

This motor is very clean, and was purchased from a member on here. The motor has 18,xxx miles on it, and was pulled in favor of an EP3-R Swap. The motor looks to be in great shape and will be sold from valve cover to oil pan, including the coil packs. I also have other parts for sale that would make the motor more complete, meaning a brand new facotry alternator, and the starter the came factory with the motor. Those two pieces are listed below but if you woud like to work out a deal for them, that is very possible as well.

$550.00 Or Better Offer

3. K20A3 5-Speed Transmission

This was purchased from a member on EF-Honda, but he is also a member on K20a.org. The transmission has 8,000 Miles on it, and looks to be in great shape. The inside of the transmission has hardly any build up.

$350.00 Or Better Offer

4. Karcepts Shifter Box bushings

Metel OEM replacements for factory shifter boxes. Tighten up your shift with these!!

$25.00 Or Better Offer

5. NEW OEM EP3 Alternator

Brand new, never used.

$75.00 Or Better Offer

6. Used OEM EP3 Starter

This was included with the motor upon it's purchase, I was told that it worked great, and when on a volt-meter the resistance tests out great.

$50.00 Or Better Offer

7. OEM RSX-S Throttle Cable

Great shape, and never used. Ready to go.

$25.00 Or Better Offer

8. [b]OEM EP3 Intermediate Shaft[b]

Great shape, I purchased it to go with my swap. Spins freely without hesitation.

$50.00 Or Better Offer

8. Buddy Club Spec 3 Cat-Back Exhaust(EK)

The exhaust is in great shape, and there is not a single spec of rust on any of the welds. The exhaust will come with a LoveFab test pipe for the EK chasis as well, it will also come with a silencer for those who like a quiet exhaust.

$550.00 Or Better Offer

10. Circuit Hero Shifter Extension

Great Shape, screws onto OEM Honda Threading

$35.00 Or Better Offer

As far as pictures go, I will get them all up tomarrow. I have to work early in the morning, so I don't have time to go out take them, upload them, and post them. For anyone interested still PM me, and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can.

As far as shipping goes, I am more then willing to ship everything. It is at the BUYER'S EXPENSE though. Pick-up is also an option as well.

Please Bump if you look.

Thanks,

Justin

Modified by SW! Justin at 11:45 PM 4/23/2007

Modified by SW! Justin at 11:46 PM 4/23/2007
Old 04-24-2007, 04:17 AM

Default Re: I'm buying a new car sale.. Part Out (K20A3, K20 Trans, EK Shell, Buddy Club...) MI (SW! Justin)

Old 04-24-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: I'm buying a new car sale.. Part Out (SW! Justin)