Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

Highly Modified 94 VTEC Sol For Sale...again....

Old 12-22-2001, 08:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Highly Modified 94 VTEC Sol For Sale...again....

Ok heres the story. I sold the car to a "friend" of mine, he said he was just going to take over the payments for me, and he never did. I know it was stupid of me to do this, but I've known this guy for 2 1/2 years now, and hes never let me down like this before. So now I'm 3 months behind on the loan, and have no way to pay it. Bank wants to repo it, so I need to come up with the money to pay it off, and come up with it QUICK. So heres your chance to get ahold of a very quick n/a VTEC Sol. Chances are it needs the engine to be put back together, but that should be fairly easy to do if you have any experience with cars, or it wouldnt cost that much if you take it to a shop. Its a great car, and other than the engine not being in it, and one door being an off color, its in great condition. All I'm asking is what I owe the bank, and thats $7000. If it needs to be shipped to you, im sure we can work something out when that time comes. I REALLY REALLY need to sell this car ASAP. I dont want to, but I dont have any choice. This is a great opportunity to get a good car with a basically brand new engine for dirt cheap. Engine has 0 miles since rebuild. If you were to go and get a stock VTEC Sol, It would cost you approximately $12000 to get it to where my car is now. Please, somebody take this car to a good home, and dont let it get repo'd. The list of mod's is at http://www.eastcoastdelsol.com/rides...mode=view&id=2
Thanks,
Shin

[Modified by Shinamato, 6:00 AM 12/23/2001]