Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

H22 turbo built motors, Custom Turbo kit, driveshaft shop axles, Quaife LSD, Spearco

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 07:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H22 turbo built motors, Custom Turbo kit, driveshaft shop axles, Quaife LSD, Spearco

I’m selling all of my Prelude/Accord turbo related stuff since I’m going back to NA to be Cali street legal and do some autocrossing, and to help get out of debt. Anyways, I’ve got two motors and a custom turbo kit and custom 3” exhaust. This kit and one of these built engines will easily put down 400+ whp. I’m new to this forum, but a very trustworthy individual. I know some of you may be anti-ebay, but I have great (71) feedback on ebay, my ebay identity is ‘uphlr’. I’ll try and get some H-T people I know to vouch for me. Pics at http://members.cardomain.com/2lude4u Prices at bottom.

So here’s some descriptions of what I’ve got, everything is in great shape unless I state any imperfections:

JG ENGINE This engine is a good solid engine for someone that wants a good reliable daily driven turbo.
It's an H22a4, base not SH (larger journals on the crank, aluminum oil pan) with everything done by JG Dynamics. It had 10,000 miles before the build and then properly broken in with 2,500 miles put on the built engine. Head and manifolds ported and matched, JG dual valve springs and titanium retainers, 5 angle intake, 3 angle exhaust, stock cams. The block has been sleeved (believe it’s still open deck for better cooling), crank polished, hot tanked, eagle rods, and JE 9:1 pistons (stock bore). Engine is running perfectly, it was tuned with Hondata, wideband o2, and a J&S Safeguard. Engine will come with port matched intake w/out throttle. Engine was never run above 9 lbs. though it is capable of handling more (JG said it’s good for 22-25 lbs of boost). Also included are: AEM Fuel Rail, AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator, Steel Braided Oil feed line, B&M Fuel pressure gauge, polyurethane intake manifold gasket, NGK plugs, and Lucas 720 CC injectors. Just drop it in and your set. Have receipts.

PACIFIC PERFORMANCE ENGINE This engine is for the power mad.
It’s a 93 USDM engine that is ready for the drag strip or serious stomping on the streets. It was built by Pacific Performance out of Florida and has had 10,000 miles since the build, 2,000 of that boosted. It has been sleeved (closed deck), stock bore, JE 9:1 pistons, Crower Rods, Ferrea valves springs and retainers, Ferrea valves that have been 5 angled intake and exhaust, stock cams, Head and intake ported (INTAKE is SINGLE STAGE), crank polished, new bearings, new pumps, etc. This motor has the nozzles for wet nitrous in place (though not used yet) on the intake runners. The EGR valve/system has been completely removed for increased horsepower. This motor has been run at 10 lbs of boost and tuned with Haltech. This engine can handle 35 lbs. of boost. Also included are: AEM Fuel Rail, Aeromotive 1:1 Fuel pressure regulator, Steel Braided Oil Feed line, NGK plugs, AEM Adjustable Cam Gears, and Bosch 720 injectors. No receipts, but do have comp test done at a shop all cylinders at (170-175).

TURBO KIT
Custom Equal length Exhaust Manifold for efficient spooling and to maximize power gains. This kit does require that you lose AC. It fits tight and does also require some sheet metal cutting. The power you get is worth every cent, I wish I had the chance to ¼ mile it but my guess would be mid 11’s on 15 lbs. of boost.

Custom Stainless Exhaust Manifold
Custom 3” downpipe
Brand New Spearco Intercooler rated for 450 horses
T70 turbo with .7 ar
Tial 40 mm wastegate
Greddy S blow off valve
All the piping
3” Random Tech Cat Converter
Griffin Aluminum Radiator
Alternator and Belt
This kit has around 2000 miles on it and makes excellent power. No one expects a Honda on the streets to clean up like your car will with this kit. Everything is in good working order, except and seal on the turbo's compressor side was leaking oil (this is a less than $100 fix, I just haven't been able to do it myself since all my turbo related stuff is in Utah, while I have now moved to Cali). The turbo wheels are in great shape and spin perfectly. I'm not sure if it is a ball bearing turbo or not, I bought it used until I could purchase a particular turbo, but haven’t yet. It’s for H22 engines and was installed in my 93 Lude, but can fit 90-97 Accords and 92 on up Preludes with an H22. The 3” exhaust clamps right up to this turbo.

JG Built H22a4 Engine $4250
Pacific Performance Engine $4250
Custom Turbo kit $3200
Custom stainless 3” exhaust with Thermal SS muffler $400
Driveshaft Shop H22 5spd Stage2 92-01 Prelude axles $450
LSD H22 Quaife 5spd Tranny $1100
Power steering pumps $40 ea
Power steering bracket (H22a1) $30
Greddy Profec B boost control $175
Greddy Turbo Timer $75
H22a Distributor, set up as external coil $100
KYB AGX rear struts w/ Ractive dualspring coilovers, 90-97 accord $225
17” Konig Caffeines (do have rash, and 2 good/2worn tires) $200
H22 Intake Manifold (minus throttle body and sensors) $50

This is most of what I’ve got. I want to sell all this power producing stuff soon, then I will fly to Utah to ship it all out. Please Contact me with requests. I’m looking to get a Type S, Euro R, or a built motor and willing to make an exchange. The engines are located in Utah, I’m now in California so I will arrange to ship them as quickly as possible. If I arrange an engine exchange with someone, I would prefer to make the exchange in person in Utah to save freight costs and make sure everything goes well.
Justin
Old 09-13-2004, 08:04 PM

Default Re: H22 turbo built motors, Custom Turbo kit, driveshaft shop axles, Quaife LSD, Spearco (2lude4u)

bump
Old 09-13-2004, 08:36 PM

Default Re: H22 turbo built motors, Custom Turbo kit, driveshaft shop axles, Quaife LSD, Spearco (2lude4u)

Bump to the top
Old 09-13-2004, 09:03 PM
Trial User

Free bump for a honest, no nonsense seller/buyer . I have done business with this guy on a number of occasions with NO problems at all, and we still keep in contact months later. Being a fellow seller and buyer, this means a lot in the business. Take it from me. See my vouches if you need convincing.

Good luck selling those items man, they sound like awesome engines! If I only had the turbo bug, I might consider one of them myself, but not at this moment
Old 09-18-2004, 01:23 PM

Default Re: H22 turbo built motors, Custom Turbo kit, driveshaft shop axles, Quaife LSD, Spearco (Spocko)

Lowering my asking prices:
Engines $4000 ea.
Turbo kit $3000
3" Thermal Exhaust $350
Quaife LSD in H22 5spd. tranny $1000

I also have a JDM H22 Head (minus valve cover and solenoid) $400 shipped
Old 09-18-2004, 08:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow. Wish I had the money, maybe in Feb. if you still have the JG motor...

Free bump.