The Giant Honda Tech List of Scammers - Page 2 - Honda-Tech

Mark this thread as UnSold

The Giant Honda Tech List of Scammers

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2002, 12:13 AM   #26
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (TypeRmsm)

Tuan Vu
p.o. box 56030
102 Hwy 8
Stoney Creek Ontario
L8G 5C9 Canada
email: turboxs13@hotmail.com

I sent this guy $190 2-3 months ago for a skunk2 manifold. He told me he shipped it, and i havent recieved another email since. If anybody lives in Canada and could help me find this guys phone #, or any helpful info...please email me jaysu101@yahoo.com I'm clueless on what to do... I keep emailing him asking for a phone number or for info, but no reply's...PLEASE HELP ME!
Old 04-10-2002, 05:01 AM   #27

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (TypeRmsm)

How about, Scan Driver's licenses and trade info.
Old 04-10-2002, 05:39 AM   #28
New User

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (97integraLST)

Jorge R. Fournier
Urb. Valle Real
1724 Calle Marquesa
Ponce, PR 00716-0513

I purchased a set of GSR cams on ebay from a user named nogard_sir. I sent $175 for the cams, then he claimed he never got the money, we went back and forth, I told him I was going to run a trace on the money order, just to see, and then I never heard from him again, and havent received my cams. that was last august. he ended up dragging it out for more than 60 days. when I tried to report him to ebay, it was too late. I tried going back to the store where I got the MO, but it had been so long, I lost track of the receipt, so they were unable to help me out. $175 is not that big of a deal, but hopefully someone will see this and it will save them from getting shafted like I did.
Old 04-10-2002, 06:15 AM   #29
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (superR303)

This forum is great. Alot of users that I know got ripped off from ebay and also parts trader.
From reading on other boards I would recommend you all from refraining to send raw money or money orders and stay away from paypal
Paypal sucks ***. The only online payment company I would recommend any of you using is Escrow.com its safe for you and the seller.
Old 04-10-2002, 06:38 AM   #30

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (MugenEF7)

I will Gladly make a link on my site.

send me the information and the problem and I will work on it.

The Username
Name
Address etc.

Same with EBay

hanzeld@hotmail.com
Subject Online Scammers.

[Modified by 97integraLST, 10:39 AM 4/10/2002]
Old 04-10-2002, 07:10 AM   #31
Honda-Tech Member

I was planning on creating a web page too with people who have been scammed, just as I have been. That said, I have been working on the web page for awhile now and will be putting it up soon. I am gathering info from several boards including the CRX Resource, Honda Tech, Hondahookup, Honda Hybrid, etc... If you would like to submit any info then send it to:
RuffRhyno@hotmail.com
Please include as much of the scammer's information as possible, including his/her name, address, phone #, email, and reason for complaint. Hopefully we can warn others about them.
I am going to list the scammers in an easy to use intferface where the search can be of address, email name, or name.
Old 04-10-2002, 10:32 AM   #32
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (RuffRhyno)

there's a page where ppl were ALL scammed and some ppl lost like $10 000 it's called http://www.paypalwarning.com one of my customers had his paypal account taken over and someone spent $10 000 of his money to buy laptops. fu*ked up eh?

ppl! If you have his address, go to http://www.yellowpages.com or http://www.mybc.com (in canada) and you can find his phone number. if you HAVE his address, call the local police and tell them to investigate it at least! Also inform your local police and make sure you have all sorts of documents to back up your claims therefore don't delete your e-mails! the cheque you sent them or money order or paypal invoice/credit card will help too.

we'll get those f*ckers!
Old 04-10-2002, 10:50 AM   #33
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (autorice)

here it goes guys: this is a big one.

I got scammed for 1850.00 for a b16 swap from Roy De Guzman of bloomfield NJ

His address

Roy De Guzman
109 N. 13th St.
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
732 254 5876 (friends cell phone i think)

His ad was on thepartstrader.com and he now goes by many different names. sometimes all at once. Any info or help will result in cash reward because this one hurt bigtime...especially when your a college student! thanks for the space and i hope this post helps people in the future...i know it will.

btw, i have a lawyer...he isnt doing **** and either are the bloomfield police detectives, what a waste....
Old 04-10-2002, 11:22 AM   #34
Honda-Tech Member

Just in case they come on here...not sure if they are not already. Here's the information:
Had a valve cover on Ebay for sale Item #1806002060 but closed it. I e-mailed and asked if it's for sale.

Name: Melissa Carranza or Nicolas Allen
Ebay ID: dlprincess653
E-mail address: dlprincess653@hotmail.com
Address:
Nicolas Allen
206 Borel Lane
Danville, CA 94526

2/27/02: money order sent for valve cover
3/14/02: She/He wrote: I'll get it for you. Sorry for the delay
3/15/02: She/He sold a 94 Integra LS turbo on ebay #1811410001
3/21/02: Asked for tracking number
3/22/02: She/He wrote: It has been sent.
3/22/02: She/He wrote: I will track the number down but my car is in the shop and I think it's in there.
Many e-mails since then but no replies.

Anybody in CA know where this is and can just help me out?
thanks,
michael
Old 04-10-2002, 03:29 PM   #35
big strong guy

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (CivicRacerGSR)

i know keith gaffney! and he is good kid, dont know why all his info is on this page, must be a mix up, so please remove him unless you have a legit reason and hardcore evidence! thanks, eric
Old 04-10-2002, 06:18 PM   #36
Honda-Tech Member

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=156590

someone please help me
real name is derek hearne sohckid on this bord anyody has his number or knows where he lives let me know because no one steals from a mexican

[Modified by notec_racer, 8:32 AM 4/17/2002]
Old 04-10-2002, 06:18 PM   #37
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (rainmanEK)

Well maybe you need to contact him and have him respond to this post. This guy sounds like he has a serious issue with him and loosing over $2k of his money!!
Old 04-10-2002, 08:07 PM   #38
I didn't ask for a dime.

H-T username:
xpsonic

Ernie Sahapatanavana

Address:
313 California (Unit A)
Arcadia, CA 91006
---------------------------
I received the package today and to my surprise I didn't get everything that comes with an AEM CAI intake kit. I got the filter and the piping which are AEM but it seems you neglected to add all that is included in the kit. This is what you left out:

4 small screwing clamps
2 hoses: vacuum & coolant
1 AEM coupler (connects the piping to the throttle body)
1 soft rubber mount with screw & nut

You also threw in pieces that go to some other cheap intake that don't belong. This is totally unacceptable. I am giving you one chance and one chance only.

Option #1:
Mail the items I have listed above to me by priority mail.

Option #2:
Mail the $160 I paid. Once I have received it, then I will return all that you have sent to me.

If I don't hear from you by tomorrow night, I will file a report with my police dept., then I will be contacting the authorities in your area to investigate the situation, and I will contact UPS for file a report.

Again, I strongly urge you to address this problem or I will take action.
Old 04-10-2002, 08:24 PM   #39
Trial User

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (JSM)

IntegraFreak911@aol.com

Claimed the name was Cavin Pati
Received check with the name Calin Paniti. I called the bank to confirm funds before cashing and the account was closed out.

Scammed me for $600.00 for my personal laptop.

Calin Paniti
37239 carpathia blvd
Sterling heights, MI 48310

-NIck248

[Modified by Nick248, 9:18 AM 4/12/2002]
Old 04-10-2002, 08:53 PM   #40
Honda-Tech Member

I got scammed for 700.00 from
Louis Thomas Caldwell III
6711 green yard
Houston Tx 77086
Heres the link to all the public post i have made , and others
http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...der=descending
Old 04-10-2002, 10:48 PM   #41
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (Tbone)

Damn that sucks! ALot of people got scammed!

I got scammed ONCE and it was through eBay. It was $210.00 money order. Sent him the money, but never received the item and never replied to emails.

Luckily I had the receipt of the Money Order and the # of it. eBay has a program where they insure you up to $200.00 if you get scammed. You need to photo copy the Money Order / Check and the Item Page printed out. You get those and send it to the eBay's insurance thingy, and they give you a check if it falls through. Oh yea, they need 0 or negative feedback. My situation fit exactly with their requirements and they send me a check for $200.00 -

Guess I got lucky... Ever since, I don't bid on people who had 0 feedback.
Old 04-10-2002, 11:55 PM   #42
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (GS-R)

it has to be 0??? WTF!
Old 04-11-2002, 08:39 AM   #43

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (autorice)

Justin Thomas
Washington

2650.00 for Custom "complete" turbo kit - received the kit with numerous parts missing then he charged my credit card for an additional 290.00 for injectors that I never received.
Old 04-11-2002, 04:38 PM   #44
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (JV)

****, a whole lot of people are getting scammed. That is why I never buy anything online regardless of how "good the price may be", unless the transaction is somewhat insured like ebay.

That is why in my posted ads, I always put "BAY AREA ONLY" I never buy anything/ take anyone's word on how they describe a product unless I can see it.
Old 04-11-2002, 05:05 PM   #45

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (dxlst)

Quote:
heres a big one. i hope he get caught.

$1500 jdm recaro seats - they sent me dx seats. dang thats cold.

Name used: Rick Green
Paypal acct: jdmspecekr@hotmail.com
Bank account connected to William Wong.
advertised on itrca (integra type r registry board)

on one of the email he cc'ed (carbon copied) the email to nemrok@aol.com

so i add nemrok@aol.com to my aim buddy list, and i tried aiming him but got ignored..

then one day out of nowhere i found him on honda-tech.com

nemrok@aol.com is one of http://www.northeastimports.com</a> member he posted a while back ago in the civic forum. Silver ek with h22 and type r 5lugs conversion <A HREF="http://www.northeastimports.com" TARGET="_blank">http://www.northeastimports.com (his name is Tim i think.)

i aimed him again, asked several questions about h22a in ek and he responded.. so this is the same nemrok i figure..

heres nemroks photo album i bet some of you seen the photo album http://www.imagestation.com/member/?name=nemrok
(right click save pictures)

i have no proof that nemrok is involved but why would the scammer cc the email..weird..

it just pissed me off that some ppl must take this way to fixed up their ride. i spent $17K modifications on my ride with my own hard earned cash.

i heard this same paypal account ripped some ppl for

-speedpro on the partstrader.com
-spoon wheels
-jrsc

id love to hear more info about william wong or rick green getting busted. or id love to hear from nemrok himself

fbi-internet fraud division-useless-no result
cops- too slow..
paypal - complete *** they just gave away the money. told them to stop it. they said they did but just send the money once they get a tracking numbers. wtf..

blah im just gonna wait for Karma... true?

I -tech.com
help me get this guy
any info would be appreciated
ateng@axiontech.com
you kow i remember going through this a while ago on another board. just because my name was cc or whatever you call it doesnt mean i was part of no scam.and to let you know why my name was there because he was basically sending me the same emails as you because i sent his scammin *** 2k for a set of 16 inch spoons with tires and blue spoon lugs.he kept emailing me that his paypal account was blocked and he couldnt get the money out and that he was very busy with a project for work.so he basically gave me the run around for a while before i finally relized this guy wasnt sending me my rims.i filled out a complaint with paypal and nothing ever came from it they never even responded to me. that was the last time i used paypal.so im just tryin to clear my name up on here because believe me that wasnt the only time i was scammed by someone,i know how much it sucks and i am a chef which means i work long hard hours sweating my *** off to make the money for these parts and then people like that just come along and take it from you.i ahve had three cars stolen from me i can post pics of all of them.theres nothiing i hate more than theives and you can ask anyone in my crew and they will back me up 100%on that. so please do me a favor and never associate me with trash like that because its not rite when i actually got hit for even more money then you did.at least you received something greanted what the **** are you gonna do with some dx seats but me personally never received anything for my 2k.
byt he way i think this is a great post because someone gets scammed everyday and ive had enough of it.
nemrok.......tim
Old 04-11-2002, 06:09 PM   #46
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (fckfrddrst)

I definitely need to chime in here for my boy Timmy aka. NEMROK aka. fckfrddrst...
It's pretty ironic that Timmy's name comes up in here because he has to be one of the most unluckiest bastards I've ever had the pleasure to be friends with. This dude has been scammed and robbed more times than I care to count and he still keeps it real. Once upon a time he had one of the most badass cars on the block. It was a grey EG with a built to the hill B16 and a Rev Hard stage 2 turbo kit. Not to mention ALOT of extras like custom S2000 taillights, Real deal Bomex kit, 18 inch Racing Harts etc... guess what? STOLEN! a couple days after it got out of the body shop. Then he gets ripped off on some fake TE-37's, gets scammed on some 16 inch Spoons, scammed on an H22 (Piston rings were shot), scammed on a DFI(supposed to be new but was used by at least 2 people... won't mention any names...*cough*...DRT...*cough*. So I jusy find it very humerous that he would be brought into this topic under the "Bad Guys" list LOL. I know it was a mixup but some people need to get their story straight before posting something like this. This is serious stuff, and nobody want to be associated with a scammer.

Thanks guys

Old 04-11-2002, 07:59 PM   #47
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (4drGSR)

i'm just looking for an explanation. thats all. sorry to hear that you were the one that got scammed on the spoon wheels.

I apologize

leo

jspeksoarer
jspekeg6 - for sale 14.8K

[Modified by dxlst, 5:00 AM 4/12/2002]
Old 04-11-2002, 08:15 PM   #48

Don't have the guys name but I bought a b18c5, type r converted hatch. Had it for 6 month until the owner stolen it back. How bad does that suck?

Old 04-11-2002, 08:57 PM   #49
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (civictyper85)

I think the admins should come up with a format for this page. When there is a lot of wording it makes it lengthy to read. It would be more benificial if it was short and simple And keep it strictly for posting scammers only! kind of like the one below, not by me but nice format. All other comments and questions should be posted in another place. ADMINS?

I've got 2 of them for you.
#1 - Edgar Orantes
P.O. Box 90268
San Bernardino, CA 92427

AKA Ed Lester, e-mail lsr_vtec@hotmail.com

Owes me a PW0 ECU or my $100 back. This goes back to November.

#2 - Skye Baker
2822 Nipoma st
San Diego Ca 92106

e-mail - crbake1@home.com
vtec4evr@hotmail.com

Owes me $50 or my LS 5th gearset back. Also goes back to November.

I should have known better with the 1st guy, being a P.O. Box and all. But the 2nd guy came from Hybrid, and I thought I could trust him.

[Modified by nsxxtreme, 9:59 PM 4/11/2002]
Old 04-11-2002, 09:37 PM   #50
Banned

Default Re: Were you Scammed? Please post the Seller and situation info here. Thank You.... (nsxxtreme)

Calin Paniti, wrote a bad check. Owes me 165 bucks.

Calin Paniti
37239 carpathia blvd
sterling heights, MI 48310

Closed Thread