Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS Random Collection OEM Honda + Acura Parts and Accessories NEW + USED including ITR

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Random Collection OEM Honda + Acura Parts and Accessories NEW + USED including ITR

The following are all Genuine Honda / Acura Parts brand new in the original packaging from the dealership, most offered at roughly half or less than half the dealership price. I have one of each item. I am not a business. Most of these were purchased new over several years for cars, some mine and some others', and then never used. I have been storing most of them in sealed bins for over 7 years since packing up my garage, and would now like to get rid of them. Hopefully someone here can make use of some of them. Pictures are available upon request. Any items stated NEW are either still sealed, or only opened to take pictures, and include all hardware, original packaging, and every item that would have been included when purchased NEW at the dealership (shims and lubricant on brake pads, manuals, magazine for CD changer, carry bag for car cover, et c.), unless otherwise noted.

Shipping not included, and not an issue. Please dont ask for shipped prices, since I have no idea what your shipping preferences are. Items shipped from zip 37218. I will ship usps, ups, or fed ex, and with any options you desire such as tracking, signature requirement, insurance, or rush. Please calculate your own shipping based on your preferences and just round up to an even number, and call it a wash considering I need to spend my time and fuel to package and deliver any items you buy to the shipping agency of your choice. If you want to buy the item at the advertised price, I'm pretty sure we can work out the fair amount of shipping, but you can calculate a rough idea yourself. If it is something that can be dropped in a priority mail envelope to save you money, I would be happy to do that for you.

Brake Calipers NEW
43018-SG0-000RM - $70
43019-SG0-000RM - $70
43019-SD2-A00RM - $70
43019-SD2-A00RM - $70

Power Steering High Pressure Feed Hose NEW
53713-SD4-673 - $70

Hood Strut / Support NEW
74145-SP0-305 - $40

Alternator / Generator NEW
31100-P8C-A02 - $125

Brake Pad Sets NEW
45022-SK7-526 (INTEGRA FRONT) - $30
43022-SL0-020 (NSX REAR) - $70
43022-SV4-030 (REAR) - $30
43022-SD4-527 (REAR) - $30

Door Lock Cylinder NEW
06725-ST7-305 - $25

Transmission Temp Sensor NEW
28650-P7W-003 - $35

Trunk Lock Cylinder NEW
74861-S82-A11 - $25

Blower Motor NEW
79310-SR3-A01 - $40

Power Mirror Assembly NEW
76250-SW5-A22ZA (GREEN) - $75

This is well over $2000 dollars worth of parts retail prices. The lock cylinders may be over-priced, I just took wild guesses on them. Other than those, I would like to get the asking price for individual items, since they are very low already, but will work with anyone on package deals. If someone were to want a real deal, they could take all of it (everything listed above) off my hands for a total of $400 plus shipping charges. I believe the alternator alone, or just a couple of the brake calipers, would cost almost that amount.

In addition I have the following Genuine Acura Accessories that are brand new in the original packages from the dealership, also priced at or well below half of what they would cost at the dealership.

Accessory Wheel Lock Set NEW
08181-SE7A2AA (MOST HONDA AND ACURA VEHICLES) - $30

Accessory Wood Dash Kit NEW
08Z03-S3V-200 (MDX) - $70

Accessory Cigarette Lighter Kit NEW
08U25-S0K-200F (3.2TL) - $30

Trunk Mounted CD Changer NEW
08A06-182-520 - $200

In Dash CD Player NEW
08A06-162-210 - $100

Both of these Accessory CD units are compatible with several different models that have the same connector and controls. Both have the Acura logo, but I would think they were compatible with many Honda models as well. Some models came pre-wired (Acura Legend and 3.5RL I think) to the trunk for the changer, some you had to purchase the cable separately. Single CD player is for in-dash use. Part numbers have possibly changed and / or superseded on these and they may be interchangeable with others. What it all comes down to, as far as I know, is do you have a factory head unit compatible with them, regardless of part number (part number difference could indicate something like Honda vs Acura logo on unit, but other than that they could be identical). If anyone is interested, with a little research it can be determined if these can work for you. I have pictures of the units and the connectors on them (round, 8 or 9 pin, I believe). There was a factory head unit in some vehicles with am/fm/cassette deck and controls built in for a factory accessory in dash CD player, and this player was listed as an optional accessory for them. Many models had factory head units with the controls for trunk mounted changer. I also have one NEW OEM CD changer mounting kit with cable included (part # 08B11-S0K-200) that was for the early years 3.2TL and cost about $70 alone, if its something anyone can use. This mounting kit and / or the cable included in it can possibly be used on other models as well to connect the trunk mounted CD changer, and I will practically give it away if anyone needs it.

Car cover NEW
08P34-ST7-210 (INTEGRA) - $300
(DISCONTINUED FROM ACURA)
Includes everything, has carrying bag still folded, instructions / paperwork, and cable. Has "INTEGRA" printed across the front in Red.

Type R Key Blank NEW
35113-ST7-Z01 - $100
Uncut, brand new sealed in original plastic, which can be cut to any Integra, Civic, or any other Honda / Acura model that takes the same key blanks. NOT a transponder key, but if your vehicle does have an immobilizer system, there are ways to deal with that if you want to. Dealer can cut this blank to fit your car by vin, or it can be copied from an existing key anywhere that does that. Must have for any ITR owner missing this special key which came with each unit when new

ITR P73 Cap and Rotor NEW
Dont have part number for Distributor Cap, its not in the package (was purchased for 1998 ITR)
Genuine Acura distributor cap and rotor for Integra Type R engine. Both brand new, rotor still in sealed plastic (part # 30103-P73-003), cap has never been installed, I just lost the package - $40

Factory Genuine Honda bumper plugs to fill the 2 ugly pairs of license plate holes in the front bumper. Most people have never seen these, or were even aware that they were offered. Fit many Honda and Acura models (any with the 2 pairs of holes in the front bumper). These are from the dealership and as far as I know DISCONTINUED, but feel free to check on that. These are 1 piece painted oval shaped plastic plugs, and each plug covers a pair of holes (one plug for each side) - NEW
Pair Black - $20
Pair Championship White - $25

Emissions / Catalyst Label NEW
17277-P73-A01 (ITR)
This is one of the factory labels that goes on the underside of the hood. It is the Emissions label for the Integra Type R. I dont know if these are still available from the dealer. I suspect they are, but if anyone needs one let me know, I have one.

The following items are all USED

DVD ROM Navigation DVD Disc for Alpine Navi unit
1999 Honda Motor Co Satellite Navigation System DVD ROM in original case. It says Alpine Electronics All Rights Reserved on it. Version 2.05
This would have been used for probably a 3.2TL, and possibly 3.5RL, Accord, MDX, Odyssey, or other models that were equipped with the Alpine DVD ROM Navigation System - $25

Genuine Acura "Checkered" ITR Trunk Mat
Embroidered with Integra Type R
Pics available upon request, excellent condition - $400

Honda Factory head unit / radio / stereo with AM FM and built in CD Player
Also has Dash Pocket that goes below it to fill the void, included
Came out of a 2000 Honda Civic and probably would work in many other years and models of both Honda and Acura - $50

Accessory Wheel Lock Set
08181-SE7A2AA (MOST HONDA AND ACURA VEHICLES) - $20
Were on car literally 1 day only, and all locks were removed and replaced in original package with key (I switched to aftermarket wheels on that car and they came with different style locks)

Correct Genuine Acura Accessory Type R front bra carry bag. Not the bra, just the storage bag that comes with it when you purchase the ITR specific factory bra new. Its all black, snaps shut, with no logo or label that I noticed, but those that know will recognize it as the one that comes with the ITR bra new from Acura. Absolutely perfect condition, if anyone needs it - $25

Clear front turn signals for Acura Integra. Used, but never by me. No cracks, broken tabs, or issues of any kind. I think these actually only fit 94-97 models. Good condition - $30?

*Integra Type R Collectors Edition Watch*
Genuine Acura Accessory from dealership, limited promotional item licensed from Acura and only was ever available by the dealership specifically ordering it. No bootleg. Has anyone ever even seen one of these? I have had it since new, never worn or even wound. It is a Europa watch, comes on a nylon / velcro sport band that was never worn, but the white logo on the band has gotten a little discolored with age from sitting around for years. I would think anyone using this would put it on a more suitable band anyways. Still has original "Europa Watch Seal Of Quality" clear static cling protective layer of film over the face so you KNOW it was never used. Isnt currently moving, but I suspect it needs winding since I never have (I dont know anything about watches, other than this one should be quite rare). I would be interested in offers from anyone interested in this, but keep in mind its not a cheap watch to begin with, and very rare. At any ITR meet, I doubt there would be another. It has a red "R" outline on the backing behind the hands. Hands all move correctly, I adjusted them to take the pictures so the "R" was visible. Pictures available by request

Last edited by andywood; 10-07-2010 at 07:20 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS Random Collection OEM Honda + Acura Parts and Accessories NEW + USED including

I forgot I also have a very straight set of CW USDM ITR wheels including "A" centercaps for sale if anyone needs them
Old 10-07-2010, 05:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS Random Collection OEM Honda + Acura Parts and Accessories NEW + USED including

up
Old 10-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ttt
Old 10-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Interested in the NEW blower motor, was wondering if your willing to ship to Hawaii? USPS flate rate box? PM me back, thanks.

Glenn