Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS: Blaupunkt CD70 San Francisco Headunit

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 05:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Blaupunkt CD70 San Francisco Headunit

I'm putting up my Blaupunkt CD70 San Francisco headunit for sale. I'm asking $300 plus actual shipping cost (no profiteering here). It is a nice headunit, but I'm in love with the Alpine CDA-7998.

Some features:

The main display line is illuminated in white. The clock, radio frequency, radio presets, and track numbers are displayed with white illumination. The TA, PTY, and RDS indicators are displayed with red illumination. When making system adjustments, different graphics for the different settings are displayed with blue illumination. The buttons are backlit with blue illumination and there are small dots around the face of the rotary dial illuminated in blue.

KeyCard Security System
-A KeyCard is a credit card-sized card with an embedded microchip. This card serves as a theft protection system (the unit will not operate without it) and has a personal memory bank for the FM1 and AM presets; bass, treble, balance, fader and other settings. Each of the two supplied cards can store different personal settings.

DigiCeiver
-Completely digital radio receiver
-Unparalleled reception, control, and clarity
-Codem D All-Digital Tuner including RDS & Sharx Adaptive IF Switching

Digital Sound Adjustment System
-3 x 7-band Equalizers
--each with a left and a right channel
--adjust the following frequencies: 64Hz, 160Hz, 400Hz, 1000Hz, 2500Hz, 6250Hz, and 15,600Hz
--automatically or manually adjusted
-Digital Noise Covering System
--This feature helps mask noise generated by your vehicle while driving. When your vehicle is in motion, the DNC system automatically adjusts the radio volume. The volume is adjusted depending upon frequency ranges and noise development inside your vehicle. The DNC system uses the supplied microphone to determine which frequencies have been affected, and compensates by adjusting those frequencies that need boosting or cutting.

Fold-down face
45 Watts (Max.) x 4-Ch Internal Amplifier
4-Ch Low Impedance Preamp Output @ 5V
24 FM / 12 AM Presets Including 6 FM / 6 AM Travel Store Presets

Ok this is turning into something of a rambling post so I'm going to move along now. Let me know if you're interested. Unit used for about 2 months.

Ben