For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

air jordan iv retro +'s 10.5 $85

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 10:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default air jordan iv retro +'s 10.5 $85

got a pair of retro+ air jordan iv's.

I got a killer deal on some authentic 1999 retros so I am selling these retro +'s.

Besides, these are too small for me, they are 10.5's . i tried them on, that's about it.

if you aren't in the know, here's some info cut and pasted.

Air Jordan IV (1989)
The design of the Air Jordan IV, courtesy of Tinker Hatfield, kept a lot of the feeling from the third model. It wasn't as innovative or groundbreaking as the previous designs, but by the this time the Air Jordan shoes line had gained the public's attention, leading to sell outs everywhere.
The Jordan IV was even featured in director Spike Lee's movie Do The Right Thing. Apparently, the director really liked these shoes and decided to show his allegiance to them by giving the Jordans a cameo.
In the movie, one of the characters has his new Air Jordan IV shoes scuffed by a bicyclist. He places his shoe upon a fire-hydrant and cleans it with a toothbrush.
The Jordan IV was retroed 1999 in white/black and black/cement grey. Stores sold out after a few hours and demand was high; a complete change from the retro versions of Jordan I, Jordan II, and Jordan III. At the same time, Nike/Jordan realized an opportunity to create more sales by releasing Retro+ models with a similar design but different colors or very small design changes. These Retro+ models sold fairly although reactions to them are mixed.

Now, the retros from 1999 are around $300-$400 a pair. An OG pair from 1989 is uber rare.

These ones are a lot more inexpensive!

$85 shipped.

these are what you are getting. tag still on em.

Old 07-15-2005, 11:30 AM
fre
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: air jordan iv retro +'s 10.5 $85 (brookliner7)

Are you selling a Retro + color? Or Blk/Red/Cmnt IV's? If you're selling the IV's for $85...are they:

A) Real

B) Fakes?

For $85 I smell fakes.....

If they are real please provide the shoe tag inside the shoe and better pix of the mesh on the sides.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brookliner7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
These ones are a lot more inexpensive!

$85 shipped.

these are what you are getting. tag still on em.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 07-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: air jordan iv retro +'s 10.5 $85 (FRE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brookliner7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
The Jordan IV was retroed 1999 in white/black and black/cement grey. Stores sold out after a few hours and demand was high; a complete change from the retro versions of Jordan I, Jordan II, and Jordan III. At the same time, Nike/Jordan realized an opportunity to create more sales by releasing Retro+ models with a similar design but different colors or very small design changes. These Retro+ models sold fairly although reactions to them are mixed.

[</TD></TR></TABLE>

I said they were NOT the authentic 1999's....those sell in the $300-400 range.

I'll clarify better, I have TWO pairs of shoes. An authentic pair of 1999's which I am keeping and I have this pair that I am selling.
Hope that helps.

what you see is what you get. so yes...blk/red/cmt

Old 07-15-2005, 12:53 PM
fre
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: air jordan iv retro +'s 10.5 $85 (brookliner7)

I said they were NOT the authentic 1999's....those sell in the $300-400 range.

I'll clarify better, I have TWO pairs of shoes. An authentic pair of 1999's which I am keeping and I have this pair that I am selling.
Hope that helps.

what you see is what you get. so yes...blk/red/cmt

</TD></TR></TABLE>

You did not mention in your post that your IV's are fakes. Fakes are not called retro +'s because Nike/Jordan Brand already have retro plus colors for the IV's which are the following: