Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

**WARNING: Feedback About Member Honduh**

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 02:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **WARNING: Feedback About Member Honduh**

I would suggest not dealing with Honduh, he is from New Jersey.

I've been trying to buy a header off of him for atleast a month, probably two months, and I still do not have the thing. I asked if he would meet me halfway, I've offered to pick it up, I've asked if he would ship it, and nothing seems to fit with him. He seems so busy, so I offer to pick it up in New Jersey, which is a two hour drive, he will not cooperate and make it seem like it is a 10 minute drive and won't give me details on where to meet him and all that stuff. Today was terrible, I sat here at my computer for 7 hours, not to mention trying for a half a hour to a hour last night trying to figure this out. He refused to give me a location after I told him the directions I MapQuested got shut down when my Internet Explorer crashed. He said he was too busy working on cars, but all he had to do was confirm the product with me and confirm and address then I would have drove the four hour trip back and forth to deal with him for 5 minutes to make the exchange. 7 hours later he says, "not tonight." He gave me hope all day, so I stuck around, it is absolute bullshit to have to deal with something like that. Everytime I try to buy it, he asks if I want to buy other things, which I do not, then he seems uninterested when I can not fulfill more then part of his sales, yet I still tell people who are looking for Honda parts what he has.

Just warning you all to just not waste your time.

Modified by compuvision02 at 4:45 PM 11/19/2006
Old 11-19-2006, 03:23 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk
Default Re: **WARNING: Feedback About Member Honduh** (compuvision02)

first off.don't sit here and run your mouth because someone couldn't meet you... or give out info about someones car. I told you I couldn't make it today. I was talkin to you via aol all day. neither I or my friend could of met you bc we were in the process of his engine swap at our new shop. I gave you directions on mapquest the other day but you were careless and didn't save it. don't sit here and cry bout something for your car that's worth 3k $. you told me you had a header locally to buy.sorry we just moved into a garage and it doesn't really have a address bc its between 2 other building..nor we were setup to have ppl come by. I know 10x the more people you know on this forum and I kno every single one will have positive vouches and will say nothing but good things about me and my sales. I am always the one to jump or meet to buy/sell something but when your busy your busy. I guess you wouldn't understand since you don't work on your car or even build it.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:28 PM
OMG it'Z McFLY!

whaaaatttttt. hans is a good guy, shouldnt ever have a prob wi him
Old 11-19-2006, 03:32 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

my boys busy, ill vouch for him and im sure 1000 other people will. ive been helping him run stuff up to his shoip and get organised. on any day its to find him is nearly impossible. will all the chaos at the shop and him working and school. the kids busy. if u didnt pay him then why r u bothering posting this? go find someone else to buy a header off. ur gonna get crap for posting this. everyone knows hes busy and everyone will vouch him. layoff

and after hearing about all the thievs around HT, i wouldnt tell anyone my address or my personal info.
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **WARNING: Feedback About Member Honduh** (honduhh)

honduhh is a very very busy person, i can vouch for my friend hans, he will never screw anyone over, trust me this guy is busy. when hes swapping motors good luck trying to get in touch with him, but he will get back to you when he isnt tied up, i have 101% percent trust with him.

Default Re: (Markdmb7676)

I mean, In all honesty; did you even have to make this thread? If he kept bullshitting, why were you the one so ontop of it? For some reason he really didn't want to sell it; so leave it at that.

Hans is a good guy, and He's very busy at times. He'll meet up when he's free, give him a break, or find something else where.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:34 PM

On top of that, he met me and my friend last week in the pouring rain to make a deal. Give my man time.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:35 PM
Guess whos bizzack

Default Re: **WARNING: Feedback About Member Honduh** (Deat)

wow, you need a tissue you crybaby, why don't you buy a new one if you can't wait....hans is a good seller, he waited over an hour for me when I got stuck in traffic/lost in philly.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:37 PM
Guess whos bizzack

Default Re: **WARNING: Feedback About Member Honduh** (It's*BOLO!!)

lol im sorry but I had to express how dumb the OP is once again, I can't believe someone would make a thread like this
Old 11-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **WARNING: Feedback About Member Honduh** (It's*BOLO!!)

im telling you hans is a awesome kid to hang out with and deal with we became close friends when he sold stuff to one of my boys off here and we all met each other and started to hang out alot, we are good friends. this kid doesnt screw people over he jsut makes friends with everyone. oh btw intercrap explorer sucks use mozilla
Old 11-19-2006, 03:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm busy too. I offered to meet him multiple times and he doesn't give much of a response. It is rediculous to have someone sit at home for 6 or 7 hours and then expletive him over. I thought/think you are a good guy, you are friends with Barry, Barry is a great guy, that is why I am so pissed and surprised. I figured you would have been more "on" it.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: **WARNING: Feedback About Member Honduh** (honduhh)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I told you I couldn't make it today.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah you did, about 1 hour ago, not 8 hours ago when I initially messaged you.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:46 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk
Default Re: (dxcoupe.)

its not like I am scamming you. u never gave me money or anything. people flake all day long. inever even flaked on you and ur crying. I've been so busy and I'm helpin my friend with a swap and were all tied up. I met matt ht name dxcoupe on the spot the other day in the pouring rain ... everyone knows your a cry baby and need to get over it. your nobody .u have 40 posts. and a car that's worth 3k if that and u don't build or work on your own car. u don't kno what its like to be tied up and tryin to swap a friends motor for him so he can have his car for school and work asap. dylan ht name ejsex will vouch anyday..I'm actually doin his swap rightnow as we speak that's why we can't meetup. I have him on a payment plan for my motor bc he couldn't afford..but I'm a bad person and flaker. r u kiddin me. your nobody.

if anything ..noone will buy or sel you anything bc your a baby and cry bc someone couldn't meet you.get a life

and btw..yeah post everything and mods about my car..then yah ill even give youi my address..your nuts
Old 11-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

And it is more of the fact that it wasn't just today that similar **** happened. And you said this to both my friend and I. I'm trying to get this done, because he needs a manifold to get his car running. I really needed it earlier when I was getting tuned.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (honduhh)

I understand you are busy doing a swap, I offered to come to your shop and pick it up, and that was at 1:00pm today.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (honduhh)

all right no fighting now, theres miscommunication somewhere.. but this thread is really unecessary, pms would be better or even aim. no need to bash on people, keep it civil guys no need to start beef, i heart you hans hahaha buahaha wheres joeski
Old 11-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I agree, I did this when I was extremely pissed off. I say let it die down or a moderator delete it.
Old 11-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (compuvision02)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by compuvision02 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I agree, I did this when I was extremely pissed off. I say let it die down or a moderator delete it.</TD></TR></TABLE> seriously hes a really cool guy hes jsut busy sometimes the skidekick 3 doesnt have service and phone and internet cuts in and out alot i have one too jsut someone delete this im sure you can settle something else before this thread becomes a war. nice photography btw
Old 11-19-2006, 04:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

this is a joke right? Hans is probably the most nicest guy i know especially from Jersey. I just went down last sat night to pick up some parts from CT.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SpoonSirG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SpoonSirG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this is a joke right? Hans is probably the most nicest guy i know especially from Jersey. I just went down last sat night to pick up some parts from CT.</TD></TR></TABLE>like i said he makes friends with everyone, i met spoonsirg last week another nice friend of hans...and i can vouch for him too as well
Old 11-19-2006, 04:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Giovannie)

And as I said, I know he is a good guy, that is why I expected this to be a much better transaction.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:42 PM

Comp not for nothing you didnt even give him any money hey some times **** happens, grow up remove the tampon and stand up instead squattign to ****. keeping in mind he did give you the directions, This post was so not needed. Guy is a stand up guy trying to get a shop off the ground unless yrou 12 years old you should understand his world revolves more then just around you. my .02 now delete this post.
Old 11-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JanCorInc)

Yes and I explained to him that my internet explorer shut down on me and I did not have the address anymore, which I asked for again politely. And since he seemed unsure, I even asked about a spot he knew that I could map out, like a store, etc. It is over, you are restating what everyone said anyways.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:44 PM

Default Re: (compuvision02)

hans this kid doesnt have a clue bout south jersey......he needs to keep his pie hole shut , were dealin with a jokester here
Old 11-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

cutting to the chase, hans is the most trustworthy person i know when it comes to the "honda game", so back off *****, did posting this help solve your little mental issues?... go to sleep fagget

P.S.

Quick Reply: **WARNING: Feedback About Member Honduh**