Notices
Performance General Performance oriented Parts (Ex: Camshafts, Electronics, Air Intakes, Exhausts, complete engines)

▐▐▐▐▐ PRIVATE LABEL MFG PLM K-SWAP HEADERS GALORE ONE STOP SHOP FOR KSWAPPERS ▐▐▐▐▐

Old 05-22-2012, 03:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ▐▐▐▐▐ PRIVATE LABEL MFG PLM K-SWAP HEADERS GALORE ONE STOP SHOP FOR KSWAPPERS ▐▐▐▐▐

*** SPECIAL*** USE COUPON CODE "10MS" TO RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE WEBSITE ORDER AND FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES!!!

You may order directly through our secure website at www.privatelabelmfg.com

(PLEASE NOTE: WEBSITE PRICING AND FORUM PRICING MAY DIFFER. PM FOR FORUM PRICING!)

▐▐▐▐▐ PRIVATE LABEL MFG PLM KSWAP HEADERS GALORE ▐▐▐▐▐

Private Label MFG Power Driven K Swap 4-2-1 Header

Private Label MFG K-series Tri-Y header features a true step-up exhaust header design. The Tri-Y header delivers low to mid end power while utilizing a two piece design which maximizes the engine compartment space. This exhaust manifold is ideal for all forms of competition; Autocross, drag racing and road racing

This Exhaust manifold was designed to be upgradable as you modify your motor.

*Merge collector options available

Features
• Brand New In Box
• Made of 304 Stainless steel
• One year limited warranty
• Long tube Tri-Y header
• True 2.5" collector
• Machined CNC-ed manifold flange
• Flange is .38" which is just about 3/8" thick
• 18G on the 304 S/S. Measured at .049" to .050"
• Two piece design

Private Label MFG Power Driven K Swap 4-1 Header

Private Label MFG K-Series swap header features a true 4-1 merge collector for equal exhaust flow while delivering the best peak HP gain. This two piece design delivers the best performance while still utilizing your factory OEM Catalytic converter (CAT).

*Private Label MFG recommends using our test pipes for easier installation of K-Series headers.

Features
• Brand New In Box
• Long Tri-Y header
• True 2.5" collector
• Two piece design

Private Label MFG Power Driven K Swap 4-1 Megaphone Header

Private Label MFG K Swap Megaphone header puts the Bernoulli's principle to work by integrating the V-BAND quick release system to quickly disconnect and reconnect your exhaust system. This header delivers low to high end power while utilizing a two piece design which maximizes the engine compartment space. This exhaust manifold is ideal for all forms of competition; Autocross, drag racing and road racing

This Exhaust manifold was designed to be upgradable as you modify your motor.

*Merge collector options available

Features
• Brand New In Box
• Long Tri-Y header
• Reverse v-band is 2.5" (INNER DIAMETER) collector outlet.
• Two piece design
• V-banded quick release

Private Label MFG Power Driven Budget K-Swap 4-2-1 Header

Private Label MFG Power Driven Budget K-Swap header is made for entry level K-swappers. The strong interlocking flex-pipe can handle a lot of heat and has a 2.5' ID (Inside diameter). It flows very well and absorbs engine movement. Like our other headers, they are designed to fit most K-swap chassis perfectly. The header does not interfere with shifter mounting kits and is well centered in the exhaust tunnel. The 3-bolt exit flange prevents leaks and allows for installation to the existing exhaust piping with minimal modification. This exhaust manifold is ideal for all forms of competition; Autocross, drag racing and road racing

• Brand New In Box
• 2 x O2 sensor bungs
• 2.5' High Quality Flex
• 2.5' Oulet Flange
• One piece design

Private Label MFG Power Driven Budget K-Swap 4-1 Header

Private Label MFG K-Series swap header features a true 4-1 merge collector for equal exhaust flow while delivering the best peak HP gain. This two piece design delivers the best performance while still utilizing your factory OEM Catalytic converter (CAT).

*Private Label MFG recommends using our test pipes for easier installation of K-Series headers.

• Brand New In Box
• 2 x O2 sensor bungs
• 2.5' High Quality Flex
• 2.5' Oulet Flange
• Two piece design

Private Label MFG Power Driven RH Race K-Swap 4-2-1 Header

Private Label MFG Power Driven Budget K-Swap header features a true step-up exhaust header design. The Tri-Y header delivers low to mid end power while utilizing a two piece design which maximizes the engine compartment space. This exhaust manifold is ideal for all forms of competition; Autocross, drag racing and road racing

Features
• Brand New In Box
• Long tube Tri-Y header
• True 2.5" collector
• Two piece design

__________________________________________________ _________________

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

Paypal ID & INFO: HONDAPARTSALES@gmail.com

If purchasing with Paypal please remember to confirm your address with paypal prior to placing the order. The reason we require confirmed addresses is so that both parties are protected via Paypal Buyer/Seller Protection Policy. If you're unsure on how to confirm your address with paypal you can contact them directly and they will walk you through it.

PAYPAL ORDERING:

When using Paypal to purchase, please make sure that you leave your order info in the notes section of Paypal. (Ex: Hytech Standard Tube H-T Special $325 w/ free shipping) This helps us process your order quickly and correctly. Please note that this is very important as if there are no notes left on the payment it will delay your order.

WEBSITE ORDERING:

You may order directly through our secure website at www.privatelabelmfg.com
(PLEASE NOTE WEBSITE PRICING IS NOT WHAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED. WE PROCESS EVERY ORDER MANUALLY)

***IMPORTANT*** When checking out on our website, Please make sure to select KENNY as the representative as the order will then go to me and I will be responsible for your package. This way if any information is needed, you can PM or email me directly and I can personally help you myself since I process/packed/shipped your order.

DEALER/WHOLESALE INQUIRES ARE WELCOME

Last edited by Witz; 12-01-2015 at 11:23 AM.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:24 AM

Default Re: ▐▐▐▐▐ PRIVATE LABEL MFG PLM K-SWAP HEADERS GALORE ONE STOP SHOP FOR KSWAPPERS ▐▐▐

Hump day bumping it ~!
Old 05-24-2012, 11:35 AM

Default Re: ▐▐▐▐▐ PRIVATE LABEL MFG PLM K-SWAP HEADERS GALORE ONE STOP SHOP FOR KSWAPPERS ▐▐▐

Thirsty Thursdays~~!
Old 05-25-2012, 10:25 AM

Tgif ~!
Old 05-29-2012, 02:12 PM

Taco Tuesdays~!
Old 05-30-2012, 11:07 AM

Hump day bumping it ~!
Old 05-31-2012, 11:48 AM

Thirsty Thursdays~~!
Old 06-01-2012, 11:07 AM

Tgif ~!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:03 PM

Case of the Mondays ~!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:58 AM

Taco tuesdays!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:25 AM

Hump day bumping it ~!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How my for the long tube try y headers
Old 06-07-2012, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by EG6KILIN
How my for the long tube try y headers
I'm sorry can you rephrase that
Old 06-13-2012, 11:48 AM

Hump day bumping it ~!
Old 06-14-2012, 11:11 AM

Thirsty Thursdays~~!
Old 06-15-2012, 03:01 PM

Tgif~~!
Old 06-18-2012, 11:05 AM

Case of the Mondays~~!
Old 06-19-2012, 10:46 AM

Taco Tuesdays~!
Old 06-20-2012, 01:41 PM

Hump day bumping it ~!
Old 06-21-2012, 10:37 AM

Thirsty Thursdays~~!
Old 06-22-2012, 12:23 PM

TTMFT~~!
Old 06-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought one of these headers for my fa5...worst $350 ever spent. I asked several times if it needed to be welded and they reassured me no it didn't. I put it on and several problems came up. Gasket did not fit properly causing me to crossthread one of the holes in the head, no hardware included (these were the least of my problems thus far), header leaks like hell even after torquing and retorquing everything down. I emailed these guys about it after I spent a week of *** pain trying to fix it. No response. I finally took my car to a muffler shop. Good new was they found the leaks and fixed most by WELDING IT, bad news was they couldnt get the welder into some of the places where it leaks because there is no room for it to fit, even if the header was off the car. So now I'm gonna have to take it all apart again and attempt to fix it with JB weld or something so this header isn't a total waste. On the up side I did notice power gain LOL.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by jdmteggy93
I bought one of these headers for my fa5...worst $350 ever spent. I asked several times if it needed to be welded and they reassured me no it didn't. I put it on and several problems came up. Gasket did not fit properly causing me to crossthread one of the holes in the head, no hardware included (these were the least of my problems thus far), header leaks like hell even after torquing and retorquing everything down. I emailed these guys about it after I spent a week of *** pain trying to fix it. No response. I finally took my car to a muffler shop. Good new was they found the leaks and fixed most by WELDING IT, bad news was they couldnt get the welder into some of the places where it leaks because there is no room for it to fit, even if the header was off the car. So now I'm gonna have to take it all apart again and attempt to fix it with JB weld or something so this header isn't a total waste. On the up side I did notice power gain LOL.
I'm sorry that you weren't satisfied with the header you have purchased.
Because this is a race inspired header, it was made as a slip fit design. There will be a certain amount of exhaust leak compared to a 1 piece design that isn't.

please message me if you would like to return this header
Old 06-26-2012, 01:42 PM

Taco tuesdays!~~!
Old 06-27-2012, 11:11 AM

Hump day bumping it ~!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ▐▐▐▐▐ PRIVATE LABEL MFG PLM K-SWAP HEADERS GALORE ONE STOP SHOP FOR KSWAPPERS ▐▐▐▐▐