Alright alot of people been wondering how to create paint job that looks just like carbon fiber.
Airbrush kit or regular spray paint
Paint:Silver and Black( if you using it on engine parts make sure to use high heat ceramic paint)
High Heat Clear Coat
!!!!: MAKE SURE TO CLEAN,SAND, AND PREPARE YOUR PAINTING AREA BEFORE YOU START. And please read instructions on how to use spray paint if you want to get excellente results.
1) Use primer black and add 3-4 layers of paint to object make sure to wait for each layer to dry out. Use heat gun or hair dryer if u dont have one.
2) Cover the object with shelf liner make sure its snug
3) Use index car to even out bumps of shelf liner as you do step 4
4) Go over the object with silver one layer remember do not add to much of paint to one spot make sure to move around in even lines. Let it dry.
5)Then PERPENDICULARY to how you painted the silver go over with transparent black make lines do not cover the whole paint paint job again all with black. just kinda make streaks side to side.Let it dry.
6) Use your clear coat and make 2-3 layer of it make sure spread it evenly.
AND HERE YA GO. you have a paint job that looks just like CF.