Honda Minivans, Crossovers, and Trucks Honda Odyssey / Ridgeline / Pilot / HR-V
Acura MDX / RDX

friends stolen element

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default friends stolen element

whats up guys..well my buddy and i just finished a k20 rsx type s head transplant on the element and no more than 3 days later(also after we lowered it with eibachs) it was stolen...we live in the north jersey area so if you see a all blue lowered element with 17" black rotas please let me know
Old 06-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wow 3 days after the swap it got stolen, must be someone you know. any pics?
Old 06-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: friends stolen element (vtecb18c)

no pics of the motor i think he has pics from when it got out of the body shop ill try to get them ...its just a damn shame we invested some time in that thing....those bastards
Old 06-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Have you guys reported the MOTOR stolen yet? You probably won't have the numbers for it, but if you do, report it right away.

Does the car have secure etch? If so, call Honda, they'll do some sort of retribution.

How was the car stolen? Keys left in the ignition? Did he have many flashy items (Rims, dvd player, stereo system, stickers on the window, shiny exhaust, stuff like that?)

I've come to realized that I'll just leave my cars STOCK now. Someone stealing a 200 dollar stereo doesn't hurt me as much as 3k worth of damages to window, dash, doors, locks etc. Hope you get the car back. Find local forums to post on, check ebay,and check craigslist often. Sorry to hear about your friend's car.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: friends stolen element (Splaturn)

yea he has all the paper work for the motor the cops have all that...idk about the etching on the windows...the car was stolen in the midle of the day at his work...it was sitting outside his office and when he went to lunch all that was left was a pile of glass...a couple poeple saw it leave but they were on another floor and didnt know who drove it to begin with....no one thought anything of it and its a damn shame
Old 06-19-2008, 09:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

HOLY SH*T THE ELEMENT WAS FOUND IN ONE PEICE!!!!! the cops got some leads and sure enough it was sittin in the way back of some guys yard..the only things that needs to be replaced are the steering column and driver window...oh yea and one rim is bent but thats it...its about time the cops started doin their jobs..BUMP
Old 06-19-2008, 09:20 PM

thats greats news! thieves should all burn in hell.. go get a job and earn things in life...

anyways...since you live in North Jersey, of course it'll get stolen...jersey has one of the highest theft rates in the country.

a few of my friends and family got their cars stolen, but we're in south jersey/philly area. now we armed our selves with alarms, the club, the foot club thing?, etc..

anyways, good to hear your friend got the car recovered (and with not that much damage)
Old 06-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey glad to hear that you recovered element in on piece. Consider yourself lucky. I had my ride stolen from the south jersey area and was found 2 days later stripped. Thankfully I kept all my receipts from all my purchases that I had on it. Also it helped that we had gotten some tips regarding whom stolen it, I got to pres charges and get my money back and then some.
Moral of the story is to keep your receipts and never give up on the justice system. Well atleast until you get the theives [freak]ed up life even more [freak]ed up than it already is cause why else would they steal if they have no resepect for other peoples property.
Theives should have there hands chopped off !!!!!!
Lock that ride cause you always have A$$holes whom just have no life and are worthless.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vtecb18c &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">its about time the cops started doin their jobs..BUMP </TD></TR></TABLE>

Pretty stupid thing to say...

If you are really that concerned about a car, instead of the murderers, domestic abusers, the drug dealers, the squatters breaking into peoples homes at night, get low-jack or other live tracking devices.

Cops have plenty of stuff they need to take care of. If they dropped everything for each car that's reported stolen, NOTHING would get done.