Notices
Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

Northwest Rides

Old 04-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Northwest Rides

If some one finds me a 6spd TSX in white, red or the darker blue they come in with under 60K miles and under $18,500 I would toss a little finders fee your way.

Been looking for 4 months now F--k black and silver lol
Old 04-04-2010, 08:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scotty Dosent Know
If some one finds me a 6spd TSX in white, red or the darker blue they come in with under 60K miles and under $18,500 I would toss a little finders fee your way. Well as long as its in the pnw and I purchase it anyways lol

ill look around next time im bored and off work cause im good at finding what i want, but check around bremerton and vancover,WA dealers cause ive always found hidden ish there and definatly check other than acura dealers.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

also a good dealer would find you one,a bad one would just push whatever craps on their lot
Old 04-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yea I check craigslist all of WA, OR, ID every day along with autotrader, cars.com, vehix and club tsx................ its getting a little old lol

I have also found most honda dealer ships think these cars are built out of platinum, we looked at one at honda of everett an 07 with 65K for $22K I told the guy that invoice price on that ****ing car was only $25,700.........brand new 3 years and 65K miles ago. what a joke im sure some sucker will buy it though.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^yeah i dont like that dealer,there always way high.i would hoestly just look out of state.the best dealer i ever used was in so cal called DCH auto group,the exact one i used was in temecula,ca but they have honda/acura lots all around so cal.try looking up their site.im sure a dealer to dealer shipping or something could be done even direct to you.ive never really had a good experiance at any local dealers for cars or parts but lynwood acura is ok.also a side note,most dealers web invintory is not current and dont show everything,sometimes it takes a old school phone call to see and to tell them to see what they can find.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Scotty I work for Wilson Motors MB and have access to every car for sale in the NW, I can check the system for cars that fit that criteria
Old 04-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by tunerEF9
couple new pics
damn dude i like the oldschool white prelude wheels. I saw your car the other day and it looks damn good.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by dapek
Scotty I work for Wilson Motors MB and have access to every car for sale in the NW, I can check the system for cars that fit that criteria

Hey I would appreciate that alot, the car is for my g/f and we were hoping to get some thing so she can toss some wheels/suspension on before summer. You can hit me up through PM
Old 04-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey I would appreciate that alot, the car is for my g/f and we were hoping to get some thing so she can toss some wheels/suspension on before summer. You can hit me up through PM
Done
Old 04-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Do you even PLEBE R8?

Originally Posted by dapek
What do you do for Wilson's? I dont think ive ever met you before, or maybe I have and dont recognize the screen name. Being that we work down the street from each other seems like we should know each other lol.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^^Haha I know, funny thing is I see your Volvo pulling into the dealership all the time on Iowa on my way to work. I live closer to Lake Whatcom so I drive the back-way past the Porsche dealer and Honda etc.

I manage the Detail shop and my step father is one of the new/pre-owned managers so whenever we want to find cars, it's extremely easy. It's probably like that at Volvo for you as well haha. I saw you by Subway in the NSX a couple weeks ago
Old 04-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I hate you guys for living up in bham I was looking to buy a house up there a little while ago but since im going back to school looks like im stuck down here for a while longer
Old 04-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by prelude182
damn dude i like the oldschool white prelude wheels. I saw your car the other day and it looks damn good.
thanks, got the old skool bbs for sale or trade if u interested, ya just got new paint its looking good, its currantly up for sale or trade, saw ur ride on cl gonna get somthin new huh?
Old 04-05-2010, 10:12 AM
Do you even PLEBE R8?

I hate you guys for living up in bham I was looking to buy a house up there a little while ago but since im going back to school looks like im stuck down here for a while longer
Bham is the shiz, you know you wanna be here lol

For being a pretty small city its got a pretty solid tuner scene which is cool
Old 04-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yea I need to get ahold of Dave he was suposed to tune my car last week on tuesday and he just kinda dissapeared lol. My g/f and I usually cruse up that way via chuckanut then cut over and go along the lake out to hwy 9 then down it to get home. It's a pretty nice drive. I just like it up there because it has all the stuff you need with out having to live in a big city..... Although I'm getting old so I don't really do the party/bar scene lol
Old 04-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

If some one finds me a 6spd TSX in white, red or the darker blue they come in with under 60K miles and under $18,500 I would toss a little finders fee your way.

If your really serious I'll talk to my friends over at Jack Carroll's automotive in Lynnwood on hwy 99. they told me if I was ever looking for a specific car they'll just let their used car purchaser know and he'll look for it when he goes to auctions. makes looking for a specific car with a specific price easier. I'll ask them and let you know what I hear back.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry not the most recent but its what i got... Got EGR visor on and looking for a set of JDM visor
Old 04-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JaysHatcH
If your really serious I'll talk to my friends over at Jack Carroll's automotive in Lynnwood on hwy 99. they told me if I was ever looking for a specific car they'll just let their used car purchaser know and he'll look for it when he goes to auctions. makes looking for a specific car with a specific price easier. I'll ask them and let you know what I hear back.
thats fine although I am not a big fan of that dealership or auction cars lol we were going to buy a Z06 from them a while back and ended up walking haha I live in north seattle so its pretty close to me.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah, some of their sales people are really difficult to get along with, but I know all of the managers and the people in the back offices. Plus their mechanic and a bunch of their lot attendants.
let me know if no one else comes through and I'll talk with the purchaser. the auctions they go to are supposedly alot nicer than the ones around here. they tend to fly to other states like CA and Nevada to purchase their cars.
Recently my brother-in-law told me he was gonna be buying his brother a g35 coupe and they went out and go a 20K mile 3 year old coupe and got it for under his desired price. than my brother told me it was a joke and they didn't need it. that's why I wanted to make sure you were serious haha
Old 04-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Do you even PLEBE R8?

Dave was at 2020 today tuning a turbo civic. Give him a call and he should pick up hopefully, said hes been crazy busy lately.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn, its been awhile since I've last post in here, or so it feels. Just wanted to post something on the 777th Page haha
Old 04-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey scotty doesnt know, what part of north seattle do you live in? is it like shoreline area or LFP? or just general over by the northgate mall or something?
I used to live in shoreline 2 blocks from shorecrest HS so north seattle is my old hood
Old 04-07-2010, 09:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

day i got my first tat 7/7/07. man why did i start
Old 04-08-2010, 01:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JaysHatcH
hey scotty doesnt know, what part of north seattle do you live in? is it like shoreline area or LFP? or just general over by the northgate mall or something?
I used to live in shoreline 2 blocks from shorecrest HS so north seattle is my old hood

I grew up in the MLT More recently though I lived in canyon park bothel then out off juanita drive in kennmore and now back to the MLT lol We are remodeling a house there and im prob going to stay in the area for a while longer or atleast till im done with school.

Did you go to school out here? I pretty much know every one but im prob quite a bit older than you are lol You are prob my fiance's age
Old 04-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Went to shorecrest, class of 05. but I went to out patient with a guy who graduated 01 so I know alot of the seniors and juniors from that year haha.
yeah I know pretty much every back road between shoreline-lynnwood haha.
what part of MLT? my wife graduated from Terrace than i moved out here to lynnwood once we got married.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Northwest Rides