Notices
Northwest Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming

Northwest Rides

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Hiii Im TYLER)

whenever someone gives me a flyer, it feels like they're saying "Here, you throw this away."
Old 04-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Nate047)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nate047 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whenever someone gives me a flyer, it feels like they're saying "Here, you throw this away."</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha x2 thats why u get rid of the wipers on ur car so they have nothing to put it under
Old 04-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nate047 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whenever someone gives me a flyer, it feels like they're saying "Here, you throw this away."</TD></TR></TABLE>

They're just trying to get out there like everybody else. Everything is a competition out there for companies. Of course you know that like all of us. But if I get flyers I usually just re-hand them out, maybe it'll serve purpose to somebody else.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:33 PM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

x2

I don't like other people touching my car. It's a respect issue. I wouldn't go up to you and lean on you while you look at book in a bookstore... so why lean on or otherwise touch my car?

Most people who put fliers on cars don't care about cars either, so they probably rub all against them with zippers and buckles and such, which can damage the car. This could be different when it involves people who are into cars, perhaps, but perhaps not too.

If you want to give me a flier... give it to me. I'd really rather it be handed to me or left in my mailbox than put on my car.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hiii Im TYLER &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But if I get flyers I usually just re-hand them out, maybe it'll serve purpose to somebody else. </TD></TR></TABLE>

you can usually roll a FAT *** blunt with em
Old 04-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well of course theres always going to be different feelings on this kind of stuff, which is cool.

As far as sticking fliers on cars, Im not sure if people would lean all over the cars n such, their purpose is to hand em' out fast. BUT then again, Whos to say they know what people do.

I remember when I'd be at school and put stuff on cars for school Id hurry and put em' on just so people didn't think we were [freak]ing with their cars. BUT I do agree with you Amy, although I could carless about my paint right now Its gonna get resprayed.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nate047 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you can usually roll a FAT *** blunt with em </TD></TR></TABLE>

or use them to snort a fat line so cinderella can dance on your nose
Old 04-09-2008, 01:42 PM
H-T White Ops

Well, I can't remember ever going to any sort of automotive related event and having a flier set on my car. I have picked up a few fliers from booths at automotive events though.

So my experience with finding fliers on my car mostly come from walking out of the mall to find some flier about me needing to find Jesus or hire a landscaping service on my windshield.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Solbros Owns Me

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: (NOFX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NOFX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Well, I can't remember ever going to any sort of automotive related event and having a flier set on my car. I have picked up a few fliers from booths at automotive events though.

So my experience with finding fliers on my car mostly come from walking out of the mall to find some flier about me needing to find Jesus or hire a landscaping service on my windshield.</TD></TR></TABLE>

that's just tacky.

I have placed fliers on cars for people before- and did so with respect. I never touched the paint. I would fold it neatly and slide it between the drivers window and felt seal.

The only thing I hated about getting fliers, was not noticing it was on my windshield until I was seated and buckled up- then I had to un strap my 5 pt harness, climb out of my fixed back Sparco race bucket, and throw the flier on the ground.

If you put fliers on cars- do so in a way you can not harm the car in any way shape or form, don't do it in the rain, and make it convenient.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Evs-One)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Evs-One &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
The only thing I hated about getting fliers, was not noticing it was on my windshield until I was seated and buckled up- then I had to un strap my 5 pt harness, climb out of my fixed back Sparco race bucket, and throw the flier on the ground.</TD></TR></TABLE>
LOL.

I understand if your car gets damaged.. that's a different issue.

But c'mon people, its just a piece of paper. Toss it and get over it.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (00ekcoupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 00ekcoupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
LOL.

I understand if your car gets damaged.. that's a different issue.

But c'mon people, its just a piece of paper. Toss it and get over it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

no this has become a problem and needs to be resolved
Old 04-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (00ekcoupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 00ekcoupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Toss it and get over it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

don't litter

Old 04-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what is this blunt you speak of?
Old 04-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (same ol Steve)

edit: Evan does the machine shop do good work thats next to you?? I guess somebody I knew went by there and chit chatted with ya abit?

Modified by Hiii Im TYLER at 6:31 PM 4/9/2008
Old 04-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Solbros Owns Me

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hiii Im TYLER &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> \

edit: Evan does the machine shop do good work thats next to you?? I guess somebody I knew went by there and chit chatted with ya abit?

Modified by Hiii Im TYLER at 6:31 PM 4/9/2008</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah, Jim's a good guy. He's got some state of the art tools too...he does import stuff now and then- not as much as Tabor's, but I trust him. One of the few guys that measures valve stem height to ensure proper spring tension
Old 04-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Solbros Owns Me

repainted the CW's last night...trying to sell this thing this week

Old 04-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I think for me its just a respect issue, and personally dont like crap put on my car period...its not that your going to harm it, its just how I feel. Specially ppl that have lots of respect for cars in general for ppl to go around plastering with cards and stuff I feel is wrong...yes I know they are trying to advertise and trying to help themselves or you. I just have a issue with finding **** on my car that I didnt want.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Coo. I was just curious, hes a friend of a friends and I over heard him talking lol..

lol shoulda painted them hot pink. **** would sell like THAT.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:05 PM
H-T White Ops

Default Re: (illusive)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by illusive &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think for me its just a respect issue, and personally dont like crap put on my car period...its not that your going to harm it, its just how I feel. Specially ppl that have lots of respect for cars in general for ppl to go around plastering with cards and stuff I feel is wrong...yes I know they are trying to advertise and trying to help themselves or you. I just have a issue with finding **** on my car that I didnt want. </TD></TR></TABLE>
I agree. It's a respect issue. If I don't want it on my car, it doesn't matter what my reasoning might be. I just don't want it on my car. And it actually makes me not want anything to do with that business. Well, in the rare event I read the paper before I get rid of it.

Evs-One, hope you sell it soon.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by same ol Steve &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what is this blunt you speak of? </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol, i think they used to call it "grass" back in your day
Old 04-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Oh now I see,weed,ganja they still smoke that shiz thought you guys only spent money on your rides
Old 04-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by same ol Steve &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Oh now I see,weed,ganja they still smoke that shiz thought you guys only spent money on your rides</TD></TR></TABLE>

we do!!! well i do...steve you got an old POS car that you want to sell so that i can buy a DD?
Old 04-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gringotegra)

only pos I have is my red civic
Old 04-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by same ol Steve &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">only pos I have is my red civic</TD></TR></TABLE>

not a pos IMO...if something is fast then its not a POS!!

brotherdad you have pm
Old 04-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gringotegra)

your teggy isn't a DD anymore ?

Quick Reply: Northwest Rides