Notices

STOLEN!!!!: EG6L37T Read! please dont delete! =((

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 08:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default STOLEN!!!!: EG6L37T Read! please dont delete! =((

Sorry mods, I know this probably isn't the correct place but this is a Northern California section that can help me spread this out to users around my area. So please don't delete mods.

My 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback was stolen on Sept. 25th 2008. I didn't initially post anything on here because I didn't think there was a reason.. I reported it to the police and everything.. Reason why I'm posting now.. Is because I am 90% sure I saw my car on the freeway last night. I was, however, unable to follow it because it exited and I wasn't the driver in my car.

Therefore, I'm hoping to ask the North California, specficially, Bay Area users, to be on the look out for my car. It isn't the best of the best car out there but as a student, it's my main means of transportation and I need it back intact!

Last seen: In San Francisco (also where it was stolen) on I-280N exiting San Jose Avenue around 10:20PM heading towards Mission & 30th Street (aka towards Guerrero Street).

I am almost definite that it was my car because of the foglights and the HIDs output that was on it.. I tried really hard to look for the license plate but it wasn't lit. Which rang another bell in my head because the lights that light up the license plate on my car was out.. Which this car I spotted didn't have.. It had no license plate lights. Because I'm almost certain that was my car, I don't think these are smart thieves and may just want it for a joyride. So I believe most of my stuff are still on it.

Please look for my car.. If you spot it, please call the SF Police ASAP or the local police if it isn't in the city anymore.

-License Plate: EG6L37T (could be changed)
-Other distinguishing features:
-Black Front Bumper, Rest of the Car is Red
-Passenger door has obviously oxidation and the roof has severe oxidation.
-Both front fenders, at the very tip, you'll notice it's been repaired. so there's a little crippling.
-Front Headlights are retrofitted, naked HIDs. You'll know it when you see it.
-THere's always a BARF Green Sticker on the upper (passenger side) portion of the windshield
-A White BARF sticker in the rear hatch glass.
-The rims are black with a silver polish.
-The rear driver side (left) disc-brake is noticeably warped/defected with Kragen brake pads that has a silver/chrome cover.

-If all else isn't clear, the rear driver side (left) QUARTER PANEL has a NICE BIG BEAR CLAW LIKE DENT. This has got to be the biggest detail to the car that can help you identify it.. I don't know where any of my pictures are but here's the only one I have..

Old 10-01-2008, 09:27 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: STOLEN!!!!: EG6L37T Read! please dont delete! =(( (fms1day)

i'll keep a look out johnny
Old 10-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN!!!!: EG6L37T Read! please dont delete! =(( (dumafit)

let us know the EXIT etc.. how many people were driving? what did they look like etc. you got any more pics of the car? rims and stuff.. to catch the car maybe if some one sees it.

EDIT- READING OWNS ME lol

Modified by Whytey at 7:33 PM 10/1/2008
Old 10-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Banned

Default Re: STOLEN!!!!: EG6L37T Read! please dont delete! =(( (Whytey)

sry to hear that, do you have any more pix? it is recognize a car with just the front, plus as far as i noe, there are alot of red civic out there in sf, so any spec would help
Old 10-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: STOLEN!!!!: EG6L37T Read! please dont delete! =(( (fms1day)

I'll keep an eye out .one of my customers eg was found out by that way. was taken at stonetown mall parking lot. good luck.