Notices

fs- 96 civic hatch midori green k24 NJ

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 11:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fs- 96 civic hatch midori green k24 NJ

hi, selling my 1996 Midori Green civic hatchback, car has about 185k on body and 60k on motor.
-motor 2006 k24a2 tsx motor, has rsx 50 degree vtc, rsx type s oil pump kit with aluminum oil pan and trac tuff oil pan baffle, timing chain and tensioner were replaced when swap done,
new spark plugs, rbc intake manifold, hondata gasket, rdx 410cc injectors, karcepts fuel rail, karcepts black fuel line kit, aem fuel pressure regulator with gauge, karcepts cold air intake, karcepts header,
k-teller 3 in exhaust piping with vibrant muffler and resonator, has hybrid racing power steering kit installed, custom loomed wire harness, kpro v3, hybrid racing converstion harness, headlight/ body harness has been tucked, has prc civic type r crank pulley, hasport ekk2 black mount kit, mishimoto full size radiator with 2 electric fans

-transmission is a 2005 rsx type s transmission with about 80k miles on it, has a 2002 clutch housing bought new for mechanical speed sensor, quafe limited slip differential, all bearings were replaced in transmission and syncros checked, clutch masters stage 3 clutch with comp clutch 11 pound flywheel, new slave cylinder and s2000 clutch master cylinder, braided clutch line, insane shaft axles, type s shifter cables with hybrid racing bushings, hybrid racing shifter,

-has dc2 integra subframe with integra rack, and integra front lower control arms, has 99-00 si front knuckles and calipers and master cylinder, centric front rotors and hawk pads, has arp extended front wheel studs. has new oem upper control arms, koni shocks with ground control coilovers, civic type r rear sway bar with asr subframe brace, hardrace rear end links,

-interior has mint black del sol seats with no tears, si gauge cluster, accord type r steering wheel same as civic type r, civic type r red stiched shift boot, karcepts shift ****, alarm system with power lock on drivers door, interior is in really good shape, aftermarket head unit located in lower console, and has aftermarket speakers in front doors and rear hatch, authentic mugen pedals

- exterior has oem sir front lip, 99-00 taillights, edm power mirrors made for lhd mirror are not wired for power, comes with ls mesh wheels that have H center caps with yokohama tires in good condition lots of tire tread left

tried to list all parts may be missing some, car drives great no problems, never had problems with it, I don't drive it much and was never my daily driver. car has no rust undercarriage was coated from the factory, no quarter panel rust. it is a 20 year old car and has some dents and scraths, the car currently does not have a cat converter, I have a high flow cat that will come with the car and you can have it installed if you want. the car has a clean title it does have a designation of not actual milage on the nj title for the car, Its due to was from new York and after 10 years milage is exempt and nj dmv put not actual milage on the title when transferred to nj, I have a copy of the new York title that can be provided to buyer as proof. I don't need to sell the car and I still like the car a lot, I'm moving and would prefer to not take it with me, and ive grown out of modified cars and barely drive it anymore.
car has heater box hooked up and works great, car does not come with the 949 racing wheels if I still have them, can sell with car for a discount 500 dollars
when I bought the car it was unmodified with the stock d16y7 and was automatic, all work on the car was done by me I am a certified Honda technician for over 10 years, all work was done right was not rushed, took the car off the road for about 6 months while work was done.

located in morris county new jersey best way to contact is by text 973-970-5322
price is 7,500 obo no trades
Attached Images           

Last edited by sohc it to me; 02-24-2017 at 05:41 AM.
Old 02-13-2017, 01:25 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: fs- 96 civic hatch midori green k24 NJ

pm'd
Old 02-20-2017, 06:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: fs- 96 civic hatch midori green k24 NJ

nice build. GLWS
Old 03-01-2017, 01:01 PM
no one wants to hear the truth