Notices

1999 Acura Integra GS-R - unmodified and low miles

Old 02-06-2017, 01:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Acura Integra GS-R - unmodified and low miles

** Additional pictures will be posted shortly, along with a picture of my username and the car **

1999 Acura Integra GS-R with manual transmission
Color: Milano Red with Black Leather Interior
Mileage: 113,500 miles
Modifications: Completely stock/unmodified engine. Replaced worn rear trailing arm bushings with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings, that's it
Title: Clean title in hand. Remote + two keys. I've owned the car since the summer of 2015.
No rust (no rotted rear quarter panels!)
Reason for sale: Needs nothing except a new owner; I bought a new Honda Accord Sport
Price: $5999. Cash only, no trades and no joy rides.
Location: Bethlehem, PA 18017 (Google it if you're unsure of location/distance from you). Occasionally drive back and forth to Baltimore, MD to visit my girlfriend so I might be able to meet up if you're in the area.

Recent maintenance:
Tie rod ends, Energy Suspension rear trailing arm bushings, four wheel alignment and two new tires @ 110k
Tune up (air filter, spark plugs and wires), all four brake rotors and pads @ 105k
Gates timing belt/water pump kit @ 90k miles
Previous owner told me that clutch was replaced @ 80k miles but I don't have paperwork to prove. Clutch doesn't slip and there's no trans grinds or pop-outs.

Mostly highway miles and owned by a mature adult. Only ever used Shell or Sunoco 93 octane fuel and OE Honda oil filter and Castrol Full Synthetic oil changes every 3500 miles. Exterior is in good condition for it's age with some minor imperfections (clear coat on wheels), interior is excellent condition. I have a spare set of stock wheels, will include ONLY if asking price is met -- will not sell separate from car before car sells (so don't ask!)

Message me with specific questions or provide your cell # and arrange to meet. I initially had it listed on Craigslist and was getting BS offers so I figured I'd try Honda-Tech. Probably don't have to say this - because this isn't Craigslist - but I will anyway: I don't care if you found a molested 1995 Integra RS with a B20 swap and 240k miles for $2000 and think that my car is worth the same price. I also don't care if KBB says the car is worth $2750 so you think that's a fair offer, if you want to make a garbage offer then go buy the garbage that you get at that price range. Don't waste my time with unreasonable offers; I won't accept anything less than $5500 so stop asking.

Old 02-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 1999 Acura Integra GS-R - unmodified and low miles

sold