This is a one of a kind machine and it is my dream bike...I thought having it would encourage me to ride more but it just didn't happen.
• Attack rearsets
• Lexus Pearl paint job.
• Full M4 exhaust
• Ohlins rear shock
• Marchesini wheels with Brembo rotors
• New tires
• Hypermotard Swingarm with Carbon Ducati Fender
• Carbon belly pan
• Carbon gap mod
• Radial clutch and brake master cylinders
• Stainless Clutch line, new
• Stainless Brake line
• Brainless mod+
• Power Commander II
• Ivans TRE
• 05 GSXR1000 forks
• 04/06 R1 calipers
• Eastern Beaver Headlight Relay Kit
• Eastern Beaver Yellow Connector
• Brainless Starter Relay Plug
• Vans sprocket cover
• Vans clutch cover and pressure plate.
• 12v and USB outlets in the tail
• Includes pillion seat
• Includes front and rear stands
This bike is a dream to ride. She's fast, powerful, and easy to throw around. Everything you want in a 600 plus 40lbs of torque. She does have a salvage Florida title but it is transferrable and I've had no issues with insurance. There is no structural damage on the bike...she was salvaged over forks and fairings.
$4500 shipped to your closest FedEx dock, $4200 picked up in Lubbock, TX.
Now, I'm looking for a donor car for a buggy...I'm leaning toward a D15 Civic. Requirements are must be manual transmission, must run, and must not have that funky intermediate shaft thing that some Hondas seem to have. I need to be able to mount the tranny outputs pretty close to center so things like the B18 and B20 I know are out. No other criteria needs be met...title status, body condition, interior condition...it can still have a piece of that pole it was wrapped around last winter...all will be considered so long as it runs and is manual. Will give up to $2000 trade value for a donor car.