Notices
Motorcycles Motorcycles and motorcycle parts for sale

01 cbr f4i no fuel prime spark! Need info on how to bypass headlights and signals as

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 05:47 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 cbr f4i no fuel prime spark! Need info on how to bypass headlights and signals as

I bought a 01 cbr f4i stunt bike last year. And in August i got cut off by a semi and ended up in the back of a mdx. I had some friends go get it when i was in the hospital and they said it was totalled. Well i get home a weekish later and its only problem was there was a hole in the clutch cover the upper radiator hose was broke and that was it. Well i fix that all up and my battery was done so i went out got a new one put it in and no fuel prime. Well i do digging and find out i need a new main engine harness so i get that put it in. And still nothing check spark nothing so i do more digging. The old headlight harness got tore up in the accident get a new one mod it to what it was before nothing! Im pretty sure the ecu is the only thing that it needs but i need imput before i go buy this one! Does anyone know how to bypass the headlight harness in genral? I've bypassed the bas and still nothing!