For Sale: 2004 Acura RSX Type S
Color: Nighthawk Black Pearl
Transmission: 6 speed manual
Mileage: 139,785
Title: Clean (In Hand)
Owners: 2 (Me being the second owner)
Asking Price: $6,495 OBO

Hello,
As mentioned above, I am selling my 2004 Acura RSX Type S. The car drives and shifts smoothly, no grinds, pops, or noises. The car has been well taken care of. Regular oil changes have been made, it has been serviced at my local Acura Dealership since I bought it 3 years ago (I have three years worth of service records). The clutch was replaced at 123,xxx miles. The original owner was a older gentlemen who took good care of this car as well. This car is 95% stock. The only thing I have changed on the vehicle was the exhaust (It has a K-tuned Catback Exhaust System). I do have the original exhaust system which I will include in the sale. I have also changed the headlights (The original ones were really faded). Other than the two things mentioned above this car is completely stock. Exterior is a 7/10. No accidents, no rust, minor scratches, not really any dings the hood does have a bit of road chip, headlights are peeling a little also. The car does have the original paint and body panels with matching VIN numbers. The car has 4 Hankook all season tires with approximately 70% thread left in them. Interior is a 8/10 very clean, the stitching on the driver side seat came apart (Apparently a very common problem with these cars), and normal wear on driver side seat as well. Other than that it is really clean, non smoking owners. All the features work perfectly including ice cold AC, power steering, cruise control, 6 disk CD changer, window defroster, power locks, power mirrors etc. It has the original floor mats still. Overall, this is a very nice and clean Acura considering it's age. I am selling this car because I am clearing out my garage, and I am in the market for a four door car. I am now older and eventually will start a family. I really do hate to even consider selling my RSX, but I must plan for my future. I am looking for a buyer who will continue to take good care of this RSX, considering they are starting to get hard to find in good condition. If you have any questions or want to know more about the car please contact me. Please no trades or any low balling keep any negative comments to yourself. Thank You. Joe.

Last edited by civicsi213; 09-01-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: IL FS: 2004 Acura RSX Type S

Bump, Priced to sell! This is seriously a good buy. New Price $6,495!!!