Notices

FS: 1990 CRX Si Interior and ECU

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 05:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1990 CRX Si Interior and ECU

My CRX is gone so need to get rid of the remaining parts.

All parts are from a 1990 Honda CRX Si. The interior is black and for the most part, in pretty good shape. Parts are located in Madison, WI and will typically come with the fasteners to install them. Not sure what to ask for the parts so please make an offer if my starting number is too high... Not sure how I will ship some of the bigger parts so pick up would be preferred.

Driver's side rear plastic panel: In good shape with all hardware. There is a red mark near the upper shock bumpout- may be crayon.

Pass side rear plastic panel: also in good shape and with all hardware

$50 each??

Rear Hatch panel- have the screws for this one and the covers are there but two of the clips in the horizontal surface are broken on the inside.

Carpet- In good shape with no holes that I can see. The stuff showing is the foam from the driver's seat and will shake or vacuum out... $100

A-pilar Trim- in good shape and include the grab handle and hardware. $20??

Rear Hatch Cover- Horizontal piece: I believe this was supposed to be attached to the next piece but it isn't currently. Carpet is in fair shape with some peeling around the hinge area.

Front Hatch Cover and carpet: In fair condition but some wear on this one. The particle board piece is a little wobbly/worn but it stays in place and looks ok installed. Carpet is in good shape.

OEM ECU Cover- in great shape.

Lower dash/shifter Cover- in great shape and includes the mounting screws.

Let me know if there are questions or offers. Either PM here or e-mail: devin_45 at charter dot net

Thanks
Devin
Old 12-31-2015, 05:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS: 1990 CRX Si Interior and ECU

More parts:

Rear roof cover panel for rear of headliner- in good shape and includes the clips

Rear window surrounds: In good shape

Selling the stock ECU from a 90 CRX Si. It is a PM6 which I believe is the unit that is able to be chipped- this one is totally original.

Asking $50 shipped, OBO.

Last edited by ITC Racer; 01-02-2016 at 12:36 PM. Reason: added pic of ECU