Notices
Mid-Atlantic (Sales) VA, DC, and MD

Possible part out , getting interest on ROLLING SHELL first . exospeed cage cell kir

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 11:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possible part out , getting interest on ROLLING SHELL first . exospeed cage cell kir

Possible part out , getting interest on ROLLING SHELL first . exospeed cage cell kirkey etc

Well, after my bad accident with my previous "Wana be sfwd " car that I'm sure a lot have seen my posts and possibly
bought the parts . I bought another car and wanted to make another run at it but I just lost interest in Hondas / fwd and thinking of making the switch to a rwd turbo car

At this point I think I am content with parting the car out as I will get more of its worth / more money in my pocket that way I have been around Hondas long enough to know it is very hard to get over 10k cash for any turn key Honda regardless of what it has

So Im going to start with posting some pics of the car and seeing If I get Interest ON THE ROLLING SHELL first. Depending what interest I get on that I will then decide to release build info / parts and start parting out the entire car

I'm going to repeat that. ONLY GAUGING INTEREST ON THE ROLLING SHELL FIRST. Please do not ask build specs or any engine related turbo questions parts etc. would like the car to sell complete with everything listed below. Can remove stuff to make it less money or can add stuff to make it more

INFO:

-Car is a true 93 si hatch all original no accidents. Original core support doors etc vins in place CLEAN TITLE. Original color was the si blue want to say Aztec blue or something they called the 92-95 si eg blue

The new color is 350z Dayton blue metallic

-Car has a exospeed 3 Pc front fiberglass
As you can see its cut for side exit exhaust could easily be covered with a plate or something if needed

-Carbon fiber hood painted to match with aero catch locking hood pins Factory good latch still works as well

-Black housing head lights and amber blinkers

-Carbon fiber Hatch in good shape

-Carbon fiber wing in good shape

-15x8 gunmetal grey volk replicas not sure of brand

225 Mickey radials up front with only a few miles

Re11 tires in the rear like new only a few miles

-Factory rear disc rear sway bars etc

- traction bar

- braided clutch line

-tucked battery behind the bumper

-Omni rear power control arms

-Currently has some ground control 2 piece coils. I do have brand new in the box ****blox drags full 1 pc suspension. ****Not installed yet

-Inside the car has a pretty crazy cage chromoly. I guess it's considered a 10 pt by rules it has a halo and through the dash bars. The rear of the cage as some cool ad ons Painted gunmetal grey done professionally by m&h house of speed

-Pair of kirkey racing seats. Driver and passenger. Not sure of size. They are fixed back and fixed rails on custom mounting plates. Plates alone cost 200$ to be made not including price of seats . Grey covers awesome shape and feel and fitment

-rci 5 point harnesses with locks both driver and passenger

-Momo wheel

-Omni power tach in factory cluster with blue lighting

No radio. Radio block off with cup holders

No glove box as the s300 is mounted there on custom mounting plate

-Black carpet in good shape

Roll up windows

Power mirrors power sunroof both work as they should

-Jdm center console

No heat or ac. Everything behind the dash has been removed as well as all the wiring fusebox harness clips wire tuck etc is under the dash

-Car has a fuel cell mounted in rear trunk area professionally mounted with brackets bolted in. Believe it's a 6 gallon it's a decent size
There is NO factory gas tank in the car it has been removed

With the fuel cell it has a return and feed setup

Feed runs from cell through a aeromotive inline filter to a inline a1000 pump mounted under car then to another fuel lab filter mounted in bay then to the rail. From the rail it goes to a regulator and then back to the cell

Fuel system can be left with the car. The cell has to stay.

All headlights blinkers tailights work. No crazy race car wiring

No windshield wipers. No wiper motor

Front end was just painted not even a month a ago professionally all fiberglass issues and defects were fixed. It's flawless body paint was painted a few years ago. It's a ok job. By no means is it a show car. But it is also not a bucket of **** or maaco job. It's a 5 footer No dents or scratches. 4 small cracks in body paint Car could use a wet sand and buff.

Mirrors are gloss black. And I have a appointment to get the roof wrapped in gloss black vinyl as well to match. Just something to throw off the thing from being all blue hopefully have it done soon

Any questions or if I'm forgetting something message me
Attached Images  
Old 08-13-2016, 11:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Possible part out , getting interest on ROLLING SHELL first . exospeed cage cell

Pic
Attached Images  
Old 08-13-2016, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Possible part out , getting interest on ROLLING SHELL first . exospeed cage cell

Rear
Attached Images  
Old 08-13-2016, 11:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Another
Attached Images  
Old 08-13-2016, 11:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Driver int.
Attached Images  
Old 08-13-2016, 11:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Pass int
Attached Images  
Old 08-13-2016, 11:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have 1000 pics I can send via text or email. I'm doing this via mobile phone iPhone and it's difficult to upload more then 1 pic

Crodgers1407@yahoo.com is email if you want pics or message me your cell number