Notices
Mid-Atlantic (Sales) VA, DC, and MD

PA - 1995 Integra GSR - Fresh, Clean, and Functional - JDM HID Front, 5 Lug, LSD, etc

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 10:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PA - 1995 Integra GSR - Fresh, Clean, and Functional - JDM HID Front, 5 Lug, LSD, etc

Model: 1995 Acura Integra GSR
Mileage: ~172k on chassis; ITR cluster reads 141,9xx. Maintenance mileages listed below are based on cluster mileage
Seller: Emile
Contact: PM me on here. Feel free to include phone number in PM.
Price: 8500 obo

After putting this off for quite some time, I am reluctantly listing my Integra for sale. I have way too many cars (four) so something has to go; unfortunately this one is the least practical and least liked by my wife. This is probably my favorite car that I have owned overall and I would really love for it to go a like mind enthusiast who will take good care of it and continue to restomod it in the same direction I was headed. Although not 100% perfect in my opinion (I'm super ****/OCD), it is completely daily driveable and absolutely breaks necks after a fresh detail. Price is OBO, however, I am aware that it is becoming extremely hard to find a Honda of this vintage in this condition with a focus on clean OEM plus mods and maintenance on the East Coast. Don't be afraid to shoot me an offer WITHIN REASON; the worst I can say is no. Please fully read the description below and view the linked Photobucket album with detailed for sale pictures before contacting me. I'm happy to answer any questions you have.

Photobucket Album with 50 detailed for sale pictures: 1995 Acura Integra GSR Photos by GalibE | Photobucket

Exterior

OEM Metal 98 Spec HID JDM ITR front end conversion
Shaved license plate frame on front bumper (2012)
98+ Rear bumper
ITR doors
Moldings on rear quarter panels shaved
Wingless 94-97 Integra LS trunk lid with integrated 3rd brake light
All emblems shaved besides 'Integra' imprint on rear bumper
Car fully resprayed when front end first installed (2006, prior to my ownership)
Front bumper license plate holder shaved. Front bumper, lip, and rear bumper resprayed and blended into adjacent panels. (July 2012)
Car was lightly backed into while at shop, creasing hood and scratching front bumper. Hood was replaced with OEM JDM metal hood and sprayed along with bumper. (January 2015)

Interior

Mint 98+ Black GSR leathers front and rear
ITR lower front consol (Shifter surround and climate control surround)
ITR door cards (have some delamination and fading of fabric)
ITR shift ****
96 spec JDM ITR steering wheel (fairly worn)
Upgraded speakers, sub, and amps. Unsure of brand, were installed by previous owner. Dual headunit w hands free blue tooth.
Fully functional air conditioning

Engine/Drivetrain

JDM GSR motor
Comptech Intake
ITR Throttle Body
Skunk2 Intake Manifold (version 1)
ITR camshafts (by previous owner, have not personally verified)
Replica RMF Narrow Header
2.5" High flow cat
USDM ITR Catback
Apexi VAFC
VTEC engages smoothly at 5500rpm
USDM ITR Trans (shifts smoothly, minor high rpm 3rd and 4th gear grinds when shifting near redline. OEM Honda MTF, haven't tried anything else)
Competition stage 2 clutch and lightweight flywheel. (January 2015, 140k)
OEM Fuel pump (January 2015, 140k)
NGK Spark plugs, NGK spark plug wires, new distributor cap and rotor, OEM fuel filter (137k)
Valve cover gasket, VTEC solenoid gaskets, distributor O Ring (130k)
Oil changed every 3k with Mobil One and OEM filter

Suspension/Brakes/Wheels

Ground Control Coilovers (380F / 250 R)
Koni Yellow shocks
Ground Control extended front top hats
JDM ITR 23mm rear sway bar
ASR spherical rear sway bar end links
Function 7 rear lower control arms
ASR rear subframe brace
JDM ITR 36mm 5 lug conversion
OEM rotors and pads
JDM ITR 16x7 Wheels (originally championship white; powdercoated slightly diff shade of white)
205/45/16 Bridestone Potenza RE-11 tires (127k, rotated every 5k)
Hard Race rear trailing arm bushings (133k)
Hard Race extended ball joints (127k)
OEM tie rods (126k)

Bad/Annoying

-Some aspect of the intake system makes an annoying whistle/squeal under light throttle. I have an OEM ITR airbox with K&N filter I can include, but never installed as the 94-97 ABS module was relocated to fit the JDM HID headlights and partially obstructs the stock airbox location.
-Headunit needs a trim/surround installed (seen in pictures). Stereo wiring doesn't seem to be the greatest. The tips of the cables for the sub broke off in the amp and need to be removed and replaced. I took out the sub a while before this happened plus I'm not a big audio guy, so it never bothered me.
-Door panels have some minor delamination and dash has a few small cuts in it. Nothing terrible. Steering wheel is pretty worn.
-When I went to detail the car to list it for sale I noticed some small rust bubbles forming on lower passenger rocker by rear wheel well (seen in pictures). This is new and was 100% NOT there last year. I almost cried when I saw it.
-The condition of the quarter window moldings bothers me personally. They are attached to the windows and cannot be replaced separately. I have seen people wetsand and forever black them with good results, but I never got around to it.
-Paint on centercaps is cracked and peeling (Seen in pictures)
Old 07-09-2015, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PA - 1995 Integra GSR - Fresh, Clean, and Functional - JDM HID Front, 5 Lug, LSD,

Bump
Old 08-31-2015, 09:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: PA - 1995 Integra GSR - Fresh, Clean, and Functional - JDM HID Front, 5 Lug, LSD,

Up
Old 08-31-2015, 09:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Think I saw this car a few years ago at wawa when I was working up in West Chester. Meant to stop and say something to you, but didn't get around to it before I came back home to work.

Bump, looks good.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Trial User

Very clean car!
Old 09-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Looks clean and well done...bump for you!
Old 04-28-2016, 08:36 PM
PSU
formerly DxHatchback

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Nice looking car and a local.

GLWS.
Old 04-29-2016, 06:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by PSU
Nice looking car and a local.

GLWS.
Thanks. It actually sold last October. I definitely miss it
Old 06-08-2016, 10:53 AM

How much was your jdm front end