Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

What's up fellow H-T

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 11:52 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon7 What's up fellow H-T

I have bin on this website by looking for info on what to do on my builds but finally decided to make an account and ask my own questions about my builds I want to do I'm 19 and know some what on Hondas and love working on cars I've had other cars BMW Silverado and Honda integras but just like Hondas/acura more because there the most easy to work with and can make lots of power with out having to drop a lot of money on it well besides all that I have 2 cars I'm working on as of right now
1) 93 EG coupe civic DAILY has a LS swap with gsr transmission and couple goodies nothing big I want this car to be my drag car or little street build so plan on making the LS into LSV and sleeving block and doing some 85mm or not to sure yet on size but want to get full stroker kit with rods and piston for it and might want to turbo it not to sure yet on that though
2) have a 97 EK hatchback shell currently trying to work on little by little have a gsr swap I'm wanting to put in it with ITR pistons at 81.5mm also with block guard and wanting to buy eagle rods for it and port and polish head for it then when I'm ready later on I will get full skunk2 valve and springs and stage 2 cams not quite sure what brand wanted to keep it all one but looking at skunk2 or brain Crower but just an to build bottom end first then later on build head and I just want this EK TO BE MY DAILY. And EG my little street run car or to be able to take to track
that's a little bit about what I have planed or something I have in mind looking for a little bit of help like I said i know somewhat but not a expert so any help or guidance would help thanks for looking so far I like this page