Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

New Person

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 08:00 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Person

Hey!
My name is Alex I just joined the forum today, and I have been poking around the different threads and finding some cool things. work as a Professional Auto mechanic at a shop in Eagan Minnesota. I got into Honda stuff when I got my 2000 Acura TL 3.2L a couple years ago and I loved it, sold it with 320k and it was still running great when I got rid of it. Really made me realize how remarkable Honda/Acura v6 engines are, especially the 3.2, really an underrated engine in my opinion, you always here a lot of talk about Honda 4 cylinder engines, but not as much it seems with the 6 cylinder ones. So hopefully I'll run into some people on this forum that share my enthusiasm for Honda/Acura 6 cylinder engines! I have a 99 Honda Accord EX coupe now, (Automatic transmission, sorry I'm not that cool) 3.0L V6, and am planning on doing some light to moderate modifications to it, maybe people have tried these things before, maybe not! So I joined the forum to document my experience with other enthusiasts and being that I am on my second Honda product not, and have fixed a lot of things on my own cars, and on customer cars in a professional setting, would be glad to offer any input I have that might be of use to others that need it!