Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

New to the Honda game

Old 09-25-2016, 08:56 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the Honda game

What's up guys,
I'm looking to get into the Honda game, I am pretty familiar when it comes to most honda and Acura models/specs, engines, I know a fair amount about how everything works in a motor and most terms and what they mean, and in the next few months I may be looking to buy my first Honda. I wanna keep my budget under 7-8k and I'm looking for a relatively quick setup but it will also be my only car so it must be reliable, I really only wanna shoot for a hp number around 250. Do you guys think it will be achievable? Any mods I do I will most likely do myself with the help of my friends as they own hondas and are very handy when it comes to wrenching on them. Any suggestions on a good starting platform (integra, civic, lude, etc.) and what mods you think will give me the most bang for my buck but will still leave me with everyday reliability. Any tips or suggestions would be great, thanks a lot guys
Old 09-26-2016, 08:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New to the Honda game

i was new one time too.