Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Member Introductions

Old 08-24-2016, 06:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Member Introductions

Hello people, name's nick. Just bought my first integra after an extremely exhaustive search for the right chassis and price. My new baby

extremely clean chassis but the engine needs some TLC. 274,000 miles lol. Bought a new OEM b18b head for it for $80 its in the machine shop now. Gotta teach myself how to install it with all the gaskets. Heads are the only thing i never learned. Entire car is stock all the way down to the clips that hold the center console in place by the back seat. Hope to learn alot and maybe meet some upstate ny people aight well see ya around
Old 08-27-2016, 08:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello everyone, I picked up a 2010 FA5 about a month ago and figured I should join the forum after lurking around, reading information throughout the site. The car now has yellow fogs on it too.
Old 08-29-2016, 05:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hi, my name's Joe. Had my 2.3 CL for almost 2 years and love driving it but getting tired of fixing it. Kinda unusual for a Honda but it's been non-stop problems. I guess I should expect as much from a car that's got 253,000 on it and it has an R title.
Old 08-30-2016, 02:58 PM
Trial User

Sup everyone. Started a new profile for me and a buddies new project civic. Its a 93 powered by black widows and ants. Probably from our past flooding here in la. But its a free car so we can't complain.
Old 08-30-2016, 05:00 PM
Trial User

Introduction. My name is Glenn Page from Southern California. Being a Honda forum this seems to be all Hondas. My experience is in the dirtbike end of the Honda spectrum. Buying, selling and good old advice on situations are always interesting. I'm 58 yrs old and have ridden and or raced MX, Desert and GP's all around SoCal. Current bikes are a 2006 CRF450r, and a 1988 CR125.
Old 08-31-2016, 08:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I've been working on cars since 1978 (partially as a career but mostly for friends & relatives (and my own stuff) and I hope I can depart some wisdom to others as well as learn a few things.
Old 08-31-2016, 09:13 AM
Trial User

Hi, I'm Kim from NJ. I'm married with 4 year old triplet boys. I bought a 2013 Odyssey brand new in 2012 and have just been a victim of this misfire issue. I joined this forum to get more information and perhaps help in making a decision to get rid of this car or keep it. Thanks!
Old 09-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello. I'm Shaun fromNE Arkansas. I've got a 2016 Civic Coupe. Glad to be here.
Attached Images   
Old 09-06-2016, 08:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey guys new here with a 2000 Honda accord se... she currently has no front clip cause of an accident but I am looking to build her back up nothing crazy but fun! need help where to find an engine thread on it figured while its all apart why not!
Old 09-09-2016, 01:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Been out of the game for a while but I just recently jumped back in. I have 93 cb7 project. Not looking to do anything thing too crazy, just a moderate boost setup and some replacement panels. Currently it's a pretty stock f224 with a higher pressure fuel pump and 390cc injectors, just a build up for the turbo application. It's not pretty but I'll have it looking clean soon enough. Also if someone could point me toward a thread about installing braided steel fuel lines it would be highly appreciated.
Old 09-13-2016, 03:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This was my first car! Yours is a beauty
Old 09-21-2016, 06:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello Everyone,

Just purchased a "New to me" 2012 Honda Civic yesterday and plan to just do some little mods here and there in regards to the appearance of the vehicle. Decided to join here to learn more and discuss here with everyone. I am in Ontario, Canada so hoping to eventually meet up with some Honda Fans in the area for meets etc.

I traded in my 2009 Caliber SRT4 in for this vehicle as my wife is unable to drive standard.

Anyway below is my car, nothing special, it is in excellent condition, has 80,000KM on it. Power everything and sunroof.

This Saturday I am getting the car tinted as I can't stand driving without window tint. Then most likely CAI, exhuast, touch screen deck, LED or HID headlights (undecided) for the car. Then possibly some rims/tires.

Thanks for having me and looking forward to posting and learning more about this car!

Old 10-03-2016, 03:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey guys,

My name is Aaron, i am from Sydney Australia. First and foremost on behalf of myself, and the other Honda enthusiasts in Australia we would like to thank this forum and everyone that participates on it.

Attached are a few photos of my previous cars:

Old 10-07-2016, 03:26 AM
Trial User

Hello ht world im new on the site but i've been around a while so i decided to register once and for all i have a beautiful EJ8 which i intend to install a h2b swap... is a work in progress but im confident it will be done.
I've been working on hondas for a bit and know a thing or 2 plus i have previous tranning in automobiles and aircrafts as well any way wanted to keep it short and clear looking forward to meet everybody here.

its my baby has like 193k and coming but its well taken care off just did a head job to keep it running like a champ until i have all i need to my h2b swap
Old 10-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Trial User

Hello, I've been following your site for a year now gathering information toward my build, You guys give great pointers on building a mean civic!
I have a 1994 civic ex coupe , just surpassed $12G's on my build, I wanted a clean looking resto with a nice NA engine. The guy I purchased the car from did the body work, shaved emblems, except for rear "H', vin matched Milano red, perfect stock interior ( set undercover for past 10 years). Engine is almost done?
specs
d16y8 block Z6 head
block fully rebuilt, bored 75.75 over, pg6 teflon coated pistons (nippon), arp rod studs, arp head studs, decked 0.10.
z6 head rebuilt, comp cam camshaft 53900 model, stock valve springs with shims (should hold 7500 rpm), cometic .050 mls headgasket.
All work done buy machinist with input for friend with 500whp turbo d-series here in Granbury TX.
Edelbrock performer intake manifold, 62mm throttle body, cold air intake, dc2 4-2-1 header, "modified" cat, adjustable cam gear, msd ignition, ARP AFR.
stock fuel injectors
p20 b000 tranny with new clutch (stock)
2.5" exhaust piping with twin loop mugen style muffler
p28 chipped ecu.
suspension skunk2 lowering spring/shock kit
Please feel free to give any input or suggestions, wanted a nice running mid rpm car to have some fun. Man, a lot of this stuff was done by honda-tech research by reading your posts and gathering information. I hope I didn't go off on a tangent?
Pictures to follow
Old 10-08-2016, 08:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hi everyone, Im Kosta, from Moscow, Russia
wheels and cars is my hobby, really glad to join honda-tech community
Old 10-13-2016, 07:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hi!

I'm Andrew. I'm from Vancouver , BC, Canada
Currently own a 1997 Acura Integra.
I am looking forward to participating in discussions on this forum!

Last edited by AndrewMRH; 10-14-2016 at 12:21 PM. Reason: couldn't add photos the first time for some reason
Old 10-14-2016, 11:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello to all. New guy here from south Florida aka "The Construction State". Mostly into American muscle but i enjoy all car activities in general and have owned several Hondas in the past and decided to join this forum as its been very helpful to me with my DIY projects. I currently have a 99' Integra LS coupe and 97' Prelude with an h22a4 which i've been fixing up little by little. Hope to interact and trade info with many of you on this forum. Thanks.
Old 10-19-2016, 10:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey what's up guys, my name is Javane, live in Georgia, USA. I own a 04 Honda Civic. It's pretty much all stock right now. I had plans to do some minor mods to it but that's not looking likely. I know nothing about cars if I'm being completely honest, but that's why I'm here. I don't even know how to drive stick shift... yet.

I'm here to learn...
Old 10-20-2016, 07:17 AM
Trial User

Whats up HT, ive been into Hondas for a couple years now. Im 18 years old and about to boost my b18b1 swapped crx HF. I am young and stupid and will be needing some advice
Old 10-21-2016, 07:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

my Name is Nick, I am in Rochester, NY, and I have a 1997 Del Sol VTEC with a b-series in it. Currently under the rebuild process with the engine in the machine shop. I broke it while auto-crossing so now I'm building it to Type R Specs with b16b parts. High-Compression, here we come!
Old 10-21-2016, 12:01 PM
Trial User

Just bought this. Its a 2000 with just a shade over 150k on it. Everything accept the wheels and fart can are stock and the interior is amazingly clean. Pretty excited to start doing some work on this and making it look good and run better.
Old 10-24-2016, 06:05 PM
Trial User

03 Honda Pilot. Got my first, actually wife's a 98 civic LX sedan that made me appreciate the brand as I took over driving it after she was rear ended and needed to sit higher due to back issues. I have about 170K and lots of repairs both from the dealer and a few from myself always looking for info on fixes. Presently working on fixing both the slider and fold down latches on the middle seat. Pretty much stock except for the Acura MDX subframe stabilizer as mine already had the holes drilled for them. Got the parts from Japan as they were less expensive even with shipping. Going to replace the Pilot with a 17 CRV EX after I am satisfied they have worked the initial production problems out and there is no safety recalls or other major issues.My Pilot was fairly early production and I leaned that it doesn't matter how good the reputation is, it is good to wait
Old 10-26-2016, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hi all from Canada eh!! Lol. I'm Shawn. I've had my 96 prelude sr-v formula for about 4 years now and absolutely love it!!! Since purchased i've removed the high milage h22a1 and dropped in a nice low mile h22a and replaced the stock trans with a m2y4 for the slightly longer gearing. It has a vibrant 4-2-1 stainless headder with heat wrap, performance cat, and skunk2 megapower cat back. I've installed a clutchmaster stage 3 clutch and matched 14lb flywheel.. Just aquired a skunk2 pro2 intake drilled for direct port nitrous and aem fuel rail and fpr. It has tien coilovers and energy poly bushings. With 5th gen spindles and hubs. Fiberglass hood, cf trunk, and functional aero jdm body kit which I'm customizing slightly. Will be adding diffusers front and rear possibly with the center section done as well.. I've picked up alot of stuff for the car used in trade or dirt cheap as far as body cladding goes. (I'm a body repairer and painter) I will be adding a functional rear wing and I'm planning/buying parts to build it up for boost.. my goal is to make minimum 600whp on turbo with a smallish wet shot of nitrous for ***** n giggles!!! Or maby more so giggles n ***** haha!! Will be tossing the current steel wheels don't worry guys!! Custom widened fenders and quarters will be tucking in some 17×10 light weight wheels with I'm thinking a nitto nt01 255/40/17 tire all around! My purpose for this prelude is a full out auto cross/circuit time attack beast and street fighter.

Old 10-27-2016, 10:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What's up HT. Not the best pic but here goes my EJ2. I grew up around Honda's so it's pretty cool to finally have one of my own, and in one of my favorite oem colors too Gonna start a new job soon, so expect to see some more from me

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Member Introductions