Notices
Honda Insight & CR-Z Hybrid Honda Insight and CR-Z Hybrid discussion forum.

Villany Product's ZF1

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 10:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Villany Product's ZF1

Originally Posted by Superhatch
For some reason I can't see Honda ever including anyone who wants to "stunt on hoes" in their marketing research. I loled.
I know right I wouldnt be stunting on any hoes with my **** offset. **** that fad, I was leaning towards it, but naw I never did it before and I am not going to start now. Ill save that for some other looser that doesnt want to take 1g turns in CRZ.

Car in driver rated .8 very close to 1g but thats stock height though
Old 10-21-2010, 10:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by VLNYUNEEK
I know right I wouldnt be stunting on any hoes with my **** offset. **** that fad, I was leaning towards it, but naw I never did it before and I am not going to start now. Ill save that for some other looser that doesnt want to take 1g turns in CRZ.

Car in driver rated .8 very close to 1g but thats stock height though
I love taking turns my cars, thats the best thing to do in the CRZ because you dont need the fastest car in the world to grip a turn at high speeds.
Old 11-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey yall JDP is really killing the game with the exterior parts for the ZF, see for your self on the JDP engineering thread.

[URL=

The Honda tuning CRZ was rocking the JDP parts at 'Sema' this year in the 'Honda USA' booth. There were only side views, and front views of the car, so finally you will be able to see the rear duckbill. Remember there are more stages that will be accomplished over time.

Last edited by VLNYUNEEK; 11-15-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey HONDA-TECH!!!
The CRZ has been coming together great especially after accomplishing The lip, duckbill, flush carbon fiber accents to the Crystal black pearl ZF. The rims are hand downs for the homie’s S2k that wanted to see me shining on rims already. I still am working on SSR partial sponsorship but just need extra funds to make that happen. The rims are offset I am not a huge fan and I didn’t think that it was going to happen this way but I went with it because the S2K and the CRZ are similar in a certain way that I don’t know the details to. Enkei rear 17x8 front 16x5 fit close on the CRZ but its rollin hard. I wish the fronts were bigger though but it still looks nice. If you notice other CRZ that put rims have a huge gap in-between the rear and front fenders wheel well but these rims are flush. It looks nice but turns still feel great to. That’s really all I care about but will see the next rims that go on this car in a bit.

I haven’t spent one dime on this car to get it where it’s at the moment. I feel very fortunate about the simple fact that it all came together over time. R&D sessions and homie hookups made this **** righteous. Even though the HONDA scene is shady, this right here made up for all the bad things that have happened to me prior to getting into a CRZ.

I am still waiting for AEM to come through with those parts that they owe me so that will probably be the next part you see on this ZF. They have a nice cold air, and exhaust but I am truly a fan of ‘Tanabe touring exhaust’. It sounds like a Italian exotic. HKS Mugen Spoon and other exhaust are ugly looking and sound like ****. You’ve seen the numbers ‘Tanabe axel back touring exhaust’ produced. AEM is supposed to have an exhaust that has full piping and is different from all the other exhaust that are on the market. I am waiting to see what it’s going to look like before anything.

Old 01-31-2011, 01:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

No stickers / NF TANABE SPRINGS

Old 01-31-2011, 01:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

TANABE CALLED ME BACK TO TEST FIT THESE BAD BOYS STRAIGHT FROM JAPAN ON MY INSIGHT AND THE CRZ. The coliovers fit on both cars, same spring rate and everything!!

Thank you all for your interest, also I love your guy’s feedback! Yes those last rims that were on the car were horrible. That’s why they are off, like I said I was just doing a trial and error test fitting by borrowing my homies rims for a week that came off a S2K.

Now that I’ve built up a koo relationship with Tanabe / SSR I will be heading in that direction towards rims since there willing to offer me a parcel sponsorship. That is there forte on rim fitment and they have already done there measurements so I am going to choose what type of Rims I want to go with and put some money down for the first time thus far on the CRZ. Yes that’s right this will be the first time I’ve spent money modifying my car. That’s the reason why I’ve been able to take things slow and watch the others spend away.

I have an idea on going with light weight SSR’s but still flashy that’s why I have been stuck on the F-type touring gold, but I don’t know if that’s my final decision because even though the Professors are heavy it would be nice to shine with my aggressive front end. What do you guys think, what would you do if you were in my shoes?
Old 01-31-2011, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Only one coilover kit from tanabe japan came over to the US so you know I had to utilize them on the CRZ rather than the insight.

The insight ended up getting NF springs because my ladie dips in that.

The Insight came together real quick on the 'MUGEN MR5 FINAL EDITIONS' rims with the 'NITTO GEN' all weather tires.

[URL=http://img593.imageshack.us/i/imag0766f.jpg/]

Do you like how I brought back the insight lovin on the forum

Last edited by VLNYUNEEK; 02-21-2011 at 08:23 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

nice! I saw your car on their blog. http://www.tanabe-usa.com/rnd/post/H...-Full-Low.aspx
Old 02-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Going to try to get some more shots today since the rain cleared up in cali, for now here is a teaser. I posted this up in the contest so please support me if you been paying attention to my thread.
http://www.crzforum.com/forum/honda-cr-z-month-contest/

RARE* Mint condition Clean: Type R EP3 Wheels Championship White w/ all red H center caps
Tanabe Sustec Pro-S0C Coilovers
Tanabe touring exhaust
Tanabe under brace
JDP carbon fiber lip
JDP carbon fiber Center grill cap
JDP carbon fiber duckbill
AEM Coldair
Much more aftermarket parts instore, off to a good start
Old 02-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by VLNYUNEEK
Going to try to get some more shots today since the rain cleared up in cali, for now here is a teaser. I posted this up in the contest so please support me if you been paying attention to my thread.
http://www.crzforum.com/forum/honda-cr-z-month-contest/

RARE* Mint condition Clean: Type R EP3 Wheels Championship White w/ all red H center caps
Tanabe Sustec Pro-S0C Coilovers
Tanabe touring exhaust
Tanabe under brace
JDP carbon fiber lip
JDP carbon fiber Center grill cap
JDP carbon fiber duckbill
AEM Coldair
Much more aftermarket parts instore, off to a good start

Uploaded cell phone pictures for now &, professional pictures will be taken this weekend sometime and the car is already scheduled to premier in a music video so stay tuned and support me by casting your vote in this month’s contest. Thanks all, please feel free to share your thoughts on this thread

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?:hi5:

Last edited by VLNYUNEEK; 03-16-2011 at 01:25 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

The last picture is sweet. If you glance at it real fast the front lip almost makes it look like a newer civic with a front lip.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I tried to read through this post but the horrible grammar , spelling and slang made it really difficult. I'm all for jdm yo but since you are representing vendors you might just try to sound a little professional . And by the way a car that can pull .8 G in a turn is miles away from one that can pull 1.0.

Anyway that is a great looking car. Your hard work has paid off. Mabey I will see you around AEM, I pass through there when I'm in town.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn! Looking good! I want a CR-Z
Old 05-25-2011, 09:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hello everyone, its been a while. "I hope all is going well with your CRZ's". I have been under wraps since the last contest ; I lost on the CRZ forum. I will get better pictures, and a whole different look next time I apply again in the near future. Thanks again for casting your votes. I got rid of the CTR wheels and went back to stock rims until I can afford to buy the wheels Ive been waiting to get my hands on. I got some goodies from AEM; its a cold air intake, but I am still waiting for their full piping exhaust they owe me for doing R&D. I wonder what that's going to look like? Will see what they got soon. Anyways I haven't installed the cold air intake along with the full coil-over tanabe suspension yet because I am waiting to do everything at once I pick up the special wheels to fit the aggressive look I am trying to go.

I am very excited about the recent session with JDP though. There is more projects to come working with him. So get your parts and catch up! Thats if you want quality USA parts on your CRZ to be different from all the other JDM CRZ parts that cost a fortune, and don't look that great. My friend Mike took some pictures while we went up to GMR canyons in CA. ENJOY

Old 08-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sorry guys for not posting any new things on the CRZ. I am going to start getting back into it. I want to do a couple of things like get new RIMS AND TIRES ASAP! So I can put on my cold air and full suspension parts from Tanabe.

I am maxed out at the moment because of my pride in joy! Please bare with me because I just got this bad boy out of paint.

[IMG]

CHECK ME OUT
Old 08-15-2011, 12:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Still on the stocks saving mad I didnt have rims to enter the CRZ into the NESI SHOWOFF contest with my EF2. [There was only two CRZ at the showoff, and they were both wack] Ohh well there is always next year. Hopefully I will be staggered out the game. Until then here is some pictures how I throw my rims on my honda's.

PHOTO: CRZ PIC SOMEWHERE IN LA

PHOTO: PIC OF THE EF2 AT SHOWOFF IN LIL TOYKO
Old 08-15-2011, 08:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Saw this Z at Nisei Showoff. Looked pretty good. Can't wait to see what you have planned.

Old 08-15-2011, 09:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yea, your right the white one was on point, but did you see the ugly blue one? HAHAHAHA totally ruined that car forsure.

Naw but I think you got em with your mugen combo. His rims are sized up nice but I think it can be better. Really I just hope the measurements I want to go on the CRZ work out best overall, because I dont think anyone has went 17x8.5 yet. I am thinking that will take away the sag in the rear corner panels. I hope to have a nice stance to go with my aggressive look I have going with my CRZ. Thank you for your interest, will see what happens.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by faster Type R
Can't wait to see the side skirts!!!
JDP HIT ME UP THIS MORNING! SIDE SKIRTS STAGE 4 IS A GO! STAY TUNED PEOPLE!

EXCITED TO HAVE THE FULL JDP KIT COMING SOON.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Trial User

i didn't think i would, but i do like the look of the dual exhaust tips...
Old 09-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I saw that blue CRZ that was widebodied. Not my taste but definitely different and the quality of work was pretty good.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hahahaha yea thats that ugly one I saw.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Quick picture of my daily driver. Its still super clean waiting for wheels. The good news is that JDP is going to finish the sideskirts carbon fiber, cant wait!

[IMG]
Old 11-06-2011, 07:56 AM
PSU
formerly DxHatchback

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

What wheels do you have in mind?
Old 02-17-2012, 10:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by PSU
What wheels do you have in mind?
Its still up in the air, but I leaning towards working with SSR to get the correct stance Im looking for. I need my wheels to be staggered out the game.

Quick Reply: Villany Product's ZF1