Notices
Hybrid / Engine Swaps Discussions about non-stock engine swaps into Honda cars. This is not a forum for hybrid gas/electric cars.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

s2k s2000 gauge cluster fully functional in an eg or ek?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: s2k s2000 gauge cluster fully functional in an eg or ek?

any one here has a s2000 on a 2gen CRX ?
Old 12-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man there is some great info in here
im looking into doing this is my em1
does everyone think the ktuned dash converter is the way to go?
and also that fixes the temp and speedo i believe right?

what harness is everyone using to adapt the cluster to the car? or is hard wiring recommended ?
Old 12-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by OneSlowEkHatch
man there is some great info in here
im looking into doing this is my em1
does everyone think the ktuned dash converter is the way to go?
and also that fixes the temp and speedo i believe right?

what harness is everyone using to adapt the cluster to the car? or is hard wiring recommended ?
Resurrecting a 2 year old thead, I like your style.

I bought an S2000 dash kit from Wire Worx a month ago from today, still haven't received it. Their customer service is somewhat slow; I've been emailing someone named Dre that he said my order shipped, but that was last week and I haven't received a tracking number. Not sure I can recommend them as a vendor since I've spend $470 and have nothing to show for it a month later. I don't know if there are other people making kits to order like them from my research.

All that said, I'm super excited about it. Spent the extra money on the KTuned converter cause I liked the all-in-one aspect of the change over. I'm not sure it's justifiable spending over 700$ to add an S2000 gauge cluster to a 20 year old car but it's so COOL. Installed S2000 seats and steering wheel as well so I might as well do it all the way.
Old 12-14-2015, 03:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by rebabal
Resurrecting a 2 year old thead, I like your style.

I bought an S2000 dash kit from Wire Worx a month ago from today, still haven't received it. Their customer service is somewhat slow; I've been emailing someone named Dre that he said my order shipped, but that was last week and I haven't received a tracking number. Not sure I can recommend them as a vendor since I've spend $470 and have nothing to show for it a month later. I don't know if there are other people making kits to order like them from my research.

All that said, I'm super excited about it. Spent the extra money on the KTuned converter cause I liked the all-in-one aspect of the change over. I'm not sure it's justifiable spending over 700$ to add an S2000 gauge cluster to a 20 year old car but it's so COOL. Installed S2000 seats and steering wheel as well so I might as well do it all the way.
I looked into them for the harness
I got my engine harness from them and that took just a hair over 8 weeks to get to me which wasn't a big deal cause my car was no where near done at that time
What kind of car are you doing the s2k cluster in?
Old 12-14-2015, 05:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have a 95 Del Sol that I'm doing a few things to. I think what upsets me the most is the lack of communication. I don't know how many times I've asked for an update and never received a reply. I read a few good reviews of them before buying it. I don't mind the wait if the product is quality, however I do mind the hilariously absent communication and customer service. After waiting a little over a week I emailed and after a few more days they told me it was a 2-3 week turn around. After 4+ weeks they told me it was Now I'm at 5+ weeks and no one's replying to my emails. Considering doing a chargeback on my card so that I can at least get my money back. This is getting ridiculous.