Notices
Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

Will The Value of 5th Gen Ludes Increase in years to come?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 09:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Will The Value of 5th Gen Ludes Increase in years to come?

As the title says..... What do you guys think? I'm sure this topic has been mulled over and debated numerous times in the past?... but we're not far off from the 5th gens being eligible for "classic" status here in the states and I'm very curious on ppl's thoughts and opinions? Just taking into consideration the fact that they aren't made any more, 5th gens were the last of the breed, and how few of them actually sold here in the states, makes finding one alone a difficult task. Let alone finding a decent unmolested/modded example of one. So, yea!... I'd like to hear what you guys think? Will the value of the 5th gen go up in the near future? The floor is open... Thx in advance
Old 03-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Will The Value of 5th Gen Ludes Increase in years to come?

Originally Posted by LeeMajors19082
As the title says..... What do you guys think? I'm sure this topic has been mulled over and debated numerous times in the past?... but we're not far off from the 5th gens being eligible for "classic" status here in the states and I'm very curious on ppl's thoughts and opinions? Just taking into consideration the fact that they aren't made any more, 5th gens were the last of the breed, and how few of them actually sold here in the states, makes finding one alone a difficult task. Let alone finding a decent unmolested/modded example of one. So, yea!... I'd like to hear what you guys think? Will the value of the 5th gen go up in the near future? The floor is open... Thx in advance
No were near that right now.
5th gens are easily found all over the US.
Now 2nd and 3rd gens those are on the dropping off list.
And really the Preludes as a whole have not gone up in value no matter what year they are. They are imports that are not as desirable as classic muscle cars.
Will they establish a venue for imports especially old imports? Well that is debatable and really up to Honda who has the backing and money to make that happen.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yea I guess the only ones holding or gaining any value are the S2k's and the NSX. Not many 5th gens sold here the states though, surely not a "dime a dozen" type thing as with the older ones. I mean how often do you see someone else driving a 5th gen prelude around?
Old 03-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

No.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sure not for now. But I wish in some days.