Notices
Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

93 h23 clutch replacement...need to know

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 h23 clutch replacement...need to know

so i'm gonna change my own clutch because shops charge an outrageous price and my friends are stuck so far up they're civic lovin asses that when i ask them to help they tell me i should sell my lude and buy a civic. [freak] that my lude wipes or well wipeD the floor with they're civics before my slave cyl [freak]ed up and in turn [freak]ed up my clutch to the point of major slippage. so anyways back to my topic....i need to know how to get my tranny off so i can change it.
a detailed description of where the bolts are and what everything looks like would be awesome. pictures would be even better but whatever help i can get would be much appreciated. you guys rock and are extremely car smart by the way. i've been reading alot of the answers you guys give and most of you know what your talking and the others are atleast on the right track. thank you
Old 07-18-2008, 04:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 93 h23 clutch replacement...need to know (KraKimus)

either buying a helmes manual or looking for an online version is your best bet. if you are new to honda-tech check the FAQ thread at the top of the page and there are some clutch replacement threads in there. its a little involved to give just a quick rundown.