Notices
Honda Motorcycles Honda Powersports: riding, maintenance, gear, and safety.

Anyone from OC, Cali wanna start up a club??? Plz hola if ur interested

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2003, 11:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone from OC, Cali wanna start up a club??? Plz hola if ur interested

what's up all the rough riders! I'm looking to gather up a group to go riding but if seems like everyone is going their own way.....or mabe it's winter. anyhow...if you're in OC or LA of Socal, let's meet up and ride.
peace

98 Ninja 750.
Old 12-26-2003, 11:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anyone from OC, Cali wanna start up a club??? Plz hola if ur interested (medabest)

I might be coming down to Huntington for a while next year. How far is that from Cerritos? Not much into clubs, but I know some peeps that ride up into 'The Crest' and the Palamar Mountians. Great roads I hear.

I have riden the Topanga Canyon Road up to the RockStore. That was a hoot with all of the orange dust on every other apex. hehe. slip/slide tail out/wheelie straight/heartbeat central!!!! Overhanging rocks!! My kind of riding for sure!
Old 12-28-2003, 11:38 AM

Default Re: Anyone from OC, Cali wanna start up a club??? Plz hola if ur interested (Cookie)

cerritos, long beach, huntington beach, etc... they're all aroundn each other. hope u have fun when going to huntington beach. it's a blast for cruising.